Are palemoon retard niggers?

I went on the Palememe forum because I wanted to make a thread explaining how to use it with Tor without getting blocked from 99% of the web (because 99% sits behind Cuckflare).

Oh well. To use Palememe with Tor all you have to do is this set your user agent to
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; rv:52.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/52.0
This can be done in any Firecuck fork by setting general.useragent.override in about:config. This works because Tor Browser is currently able to view any Cloudfare website so all you need to do is make your headers look mostly the same.
Palememe also sets the accept header to some retarded bullshit (image/jxr,*/*) which triggers Cuckflare for equally retarded reasons, causing you to not be able to view any images. This is solved by setting image.http.accept to */* in about:config.

Anyway Palememe is retarded as fuck about everything they do such as this blocking Tor from their forum and blocking plugins. What's a better web browser that supports CSS and toggleable JS, etc?

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/jasperla/openbsd-wip/issues/86
spyware.neocities.org/articles/waterfox.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Firefox 60.0.2. Unironically. Just tinker with about:config and build with eme-free USE flag, also enable hardened and disable a bunch of other shit like Rust.

Can you actually avoid Rust?
I'm pretty sure it's required for the compilation.

It doesn't exist yet. You can help by making it though. The palememe devs have to do retarded shit to keep the shekels from jewgle advertising coming in.
Such as? Are you talking about ad-naeseum? That again is because jewgle advertising shekels are cut off if they didn't do so. If you want a webbrowser that says fuck you to (((modern web services))) then forking palemoon and adjusting it to have better defaults such as
But that's alot of work to maintain as you would be getting a firefox 29 ish codebase with bug fixes and improvements galore assuming you forked before they rebased the entire thing on firefox 52 ish.

Firefox is slower then palememe and has more backdoors in the CSS engine by reason of (((soros))) (((helping))) the mozzila foundation. Along with the usual bugs in the javascript interpreter which palemoon is switching to use the newer version of from around firefox 52. Use the palemoon stuff before they switch if you want to avoid all that shit.

>more backdoors in the CSS engine by reason of (((soros))) (((helping))) the mozzila foundation.
Proofs?

Firefux has been unbearable since 2006 (+- 4 years). I'm not really gonna elaborate more than it takes 20 seconds to start and it's full of retarded shit that calls out to other websites when you first start it up, and requires 5 restarts a day to install updates for "security" (lol 2.5 known vulns per day, nothx) and (((UX))), which means, instant delete.

Yeah I tried a bunch of these other browsers like Qupzilla and they were all shit. "web engines" are all shit in the first place. Icecateweaseslwhatever would probably be the best but it seems they just happily fork in all the (((modern))) bullshit from Firefux.

I'll help you. It was in 2009 when they started working on version 4. Coincidentally just after Obama got elected, Anonymous became mainstream and halfchan went shit.

Stop using Windows.

Search their bugzilla, there's plenty of CSS bugs that haven't been fixed for years. Or just lurk moar if you are a fag.

Yea, palemoon's newer version that has yet to come out will rebase around firefox 52's internals which is shit. Someone needs to fork the 27.9.* series that is still based on the early versions of firefox before the backdooring and bugs galore shit.

Where's the connection between those bugs and soros?
Gotta leave some time for sleeping tbh.

What's wrong with qutebrowser? I'm serious. I just use it because it's nice to use. Can it be told to disable javascript.

No content blocker like uMatrix. No extension ecosystem.

I see. There's also Falkon. I think these are the two only that are worth it. If I wasn't a web developer (I'm sorry) I would use qutebrowser full time.

You can use hosts blocking for getting rids of ads as well.

I use waterfox it's Firefox without the bullshit

oh okay, better restrict my web activity to facebook with a clearnet connection on google chrome with default settings with a gmail account and google search then

palemoon devs are windows niggers in sheep's clothing:
github.com/jasperla/openbsd-wip/issues/86

stay away from palemoon. it's a dumpster fire

You mean because of qutebrowser's cumbersome developer tools? That's hopefully going to improve soon since Qt 5.11 makes it possible to have a proper integration.

You are larping right? If not, lurk more. The user who said ((​(firefox))) is soros owned gave you legit info.

Attached: httpsredirectionseeninfirefoxbrowser.png (1776x2163, 473.12K)

yeah sure

spyware.neocities.org/articles/waterfox.html

No, it isn't. What the fuck are you talking about?

Holy fuck the OP in there is insufferable. Also I'll never understand how someone can write public code and care how others use it. This makes me want to go back to Links. Where the project is only 50KLOC and they can't go around pretending they have a serious product that took 20 years of quality engineering to build.

Brave missles all the way

Holy shit I have to use that.

thats not how it works
if your code does anything with the user agent its broken
the user agent was always a fashion feature in the first place
for example palememe puts "palemoon" in the user agent to advertise their product

git back to Zig Forums

I don't get it.

Attached: 2e42b7dcdf903e9a689d2c28f72599a9ab2354b01c0aa63479cf09bfe546f9c4.png (270x400, 147.86K)

Why not just use the Tor bundle?

I love Krita, LibbieOffice, and GNU, but Palemoon seems silly when Icecat exists.

2008 to be excact. They hid the cookies and the javascript checkbox. depends on which version you were using and dev edition probably rolled out that stuff first.
they forced the analytics and js cancer we have now then chrome took all the userbase because the UI looked better.
fastforward to botnet age

You are the dumb nigger if you don't understand why this is a bad thing. Fucking CIA Niggers.

T. Eri

iirc, some """Nonprofit Organization""" that has received funding from Soros has some ties to Mozilla (did they donate money to Mozilla or something??)

This.
IceCat (and even FireFox and Brave) is better than PaleMoon. PaleMoon is made by bunch of incompetent guys, and if the main dev doesn't like some extension, then he tries to block its use. This is simply a misfeature. If the extension runs just fine and it isn't a piece of malware, there isn't any reason to SHUT IT DOWN.

Adnauseam IS malware and a shekel-making scheme made by kikes for kikes. Noscript is debatable

it was shit long before they got rid of the ability to remove JS from the GUI. also that was past 2008. i never used dev edition, or ESR, or any of these meme words. i just compiled from gentoo. if i had a choice, i'd have the same version forever with only bug fixes.

last time I checked icecat had all the bloat from current firecocks. what i really want is Links but has enough AIDS APIs to display a bigger amount of websites, without needing a bugfix every 5 minutes. i dont want it to pretend to have security and fix non-concerns like CSRF,clickjacking,XSS,"cert pinning",cross whatever policy etc. if you're banking over the web you should just shoot yourself instead

Adnauseam was shilled mercilessly, and I fell for it too. I noticed it didn't block all ads and deleted it instantly.

Attached: Shilling.png (968x2000, 535.94K)

>let's just autoclick all ads because giving (((them))) more of the things from which they make money will hurt them

Attached: g.png (246x215, 100.11K)

LOL

That's a little bit of an extreme claim. I think refusal to accept something on the free market is completely just.

Nice photo, is that you?

Duuuh

Or you can use the official EME-free binary from Mozilla. Or you could simply disable EME from the Settings menu, like any non-faggot does.
Wew lad.

Palemoon is shit.
It's shit because the rampant furfaggotry.

All I wish for is a fork that strips the furfaggotry.
Just call it: Dumpster Fire browser.