Google removes eggs from salad emoji to make it more inclusive for vegans

Jennifer Daniel, UX-Art Manager of the Expression design team at Google, tweeted about the change earlier this week. โ€œThere's big talk about inclusion and diversity at Google so if you need any evidence of Google is making this priority may I direct your attention to the emojiโ€” we've removed the egg in Android P beta 2, making this a more inclusive vegan salad,โ€ she wrote.

archive.fo/y2Nhn
techspot.com/news/74993-google-removes-eggs-salad-emoji-make-more-inclusive.html

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (545x493 381.82 KB, 91.41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/Kv4o0
twitter.com/jenniferdaniel/status/1004436404795895808/photo/1
99u.adobe.com/videos/54157/jennifer-daniel-stop-trying-to-design-everything
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

archive.fo/Kv4o0
twitter.com/jenniferdaniel/status/1004436404795895808/photo/1

This pleases me.

Attached: hitler.png (1000x629, 697.35K)

What a shitty salad.

this there is some quality UX if i don say so myself

Salad is my food's food.

I remember being praised for my good GUI designs back in the early 2000s. People in the projects I worked for used to say things like
When the iShit first came out I was well on my way to a degree and had been pairing off with a classmate the last year or so. We'd collaborate on projects and write small applications for various hardware. He came to my house one day with ideas for multiple applications for this new thing call the iPhone. I'll never forget what he told me that day

Attached: 2714c0c291281ee1d39a82837191f339cfbc6ea507752e306a6b58cf442affca.jpeg (480x352, 137.03K)

eggs have no place in a salad to begin with

and before some faggot mentions egg salad, egg salad doesn't even qualify as food and is one of the most horrific abominations of the entire culinary world.

chef's salad

O_o

Do you think Google could remove emoji itself?

Attached: reallyjogginsthenoggin.png (450x450, 430.8K)

somehow it blends well with the surroundings if you ask me

They forgot to add SOY to the salad.

this user knows.
meat, however, has its place in some salads. (and they can also be combined in pita or Lavash)

the left plays with words until they can't remember the real meanings of them anymore.
also,
this is the result of pushing for that. nobody got a gf, but Jennifer 'shit tornado' has this amazing lifetime achievement.

Women in technology are truly a godsend, what an amazing contribution

What the fuck.

next they will remove angry words (word filter)
because they might intimidate people
how cool is that?

What was "wrong" with the turtle?

It looks too smug for normies.

Go fuck yourself, OP.

How do you know?
If you aren't preemptively banned there, you're doing something wrong.

I would report you for being a cuckchanner but this shitty board has no mods anyway.

Factually incorrect, twice in a row

The reasoning is stupid but egg has no place in salad. Just makes the salad worse.

This, nothing could be more inclusive than removing emoji all together, then nobody will feel like they're excluded by any of these asinine icons.

If Google is blowing resources on editing GIFs instead of developing more technology to spy on us, it's a win.

๐Ÿคฌ
gnu/linux has enough font problems already without adding in extra features aka bloat aka less boxes everywhere

Eggs are nice, but I also like chicken in my salad.

Attached: c0w.png (964x580, 4.93K)

To be fair, the boiled eggs you get in restaurants or in those disgusting premade salad bowls are usually overboiled. If you get an egg where the yolk is yellow and you're not making a dough whose recipe calls for yellow yolk, your boiled egg is way overcooked. A good boiled egg is a pretty, motley mosaic of dark oranges to dark yellows, where the texture is less homogeneous and chalky and the flavor is more complex. But, even then, I don't think eggs are really warranted in salads.

Interesting, very much so. This thread has made me want to boil some eggs. Perhaps I will.

I suggest they start with a systemwide filter of "nigger" to "double redditor".

The only ones that should be there are the yellow smiley faces, if any.

They're called "Asian-American" you racist shitlord

They aren't

>>>/gulag/

Did your mom not know how to make it right, or did you not have a mom?

Doesn't seem very inclusive for meatarians

The only correct way to make egg salad is to not make egg salad.

Glad to see almost all replies she got were mocking this bullshit.

I LISTENED AND I BELIEVEDยฎ

Well lads I did it, boiled a dozen eggs. Now, how do I force myself to enjoy them?

They should put more jews in the oven.
That way they show how inclusive they are since they have more jews in the kitchen.

lol at second image, on the left you have someones initial reaction to how fucked things are and on the right you have them later on
from left to right top to bottom is the progress at first you are smug about it, then drawn back by it, then you become apathetic, then onto sudden realization, then onto shock and paranoia, and then onto the final stage of going completely mad and losing connection with the world as you once knew it

Google Promotes D12 To Diversity Manager

By Brian Fagioli

Due to the strong inroads Google's VP of Diverisity and 52-Pickup Danielle Brown has made,
the company has made their first stride into the future. Effective Monday, Danielle will step
down and give authority, or not, to a twelve-sided die.

"We've looked at the statistics and this seems the right move to make." Danielle emphatically
stated to several really old people arranged into an arc. According to insiders the D12
will make up to 0.083 moves per quarter towards the correct composition of Google's
staff. "It's not embarrassing to be replaced by an inanimate object," Brown stated, "In fact,
I believe it illustrates how important random factors are in our projects." When asked just
why randomness was so important, long time Googler said out of bounds exception employee[7].
Did you mean employee[0]?

Seven minute eggs

Tomatos trigger me like pickles do Chris-Chan, delete this

Zig Forums filtering all emojis into swastikas when?

They all look worse. They actively changed the art style to be simpler and less interesting.

Is there a way to represent emojis using regexp? Because, if so, then board owners could easily do that.

Like this?

๐Ÿ†•โ“๐Ÿšฆโžก๐ŸŽ๐Ÿฆ“โž–โš ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฐโš–'*%&๐Ÿ–‹โ“^_`๐Ÿ”š๐Ÿ“๏ฟฝ~โž–โž–โž•๐Ÿ†•โ“๐Ÿšฆ๐Ÿ”ชโžก๐Ÿ˜€๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฐโš–'*โž•๐Ÿ–‹=%&^_`๐Ÿ”š๐Ÿ”œ~โž–โž–โž•๐Ÿ†“*๐Ÿ“"๐Ÿ†•โ“๐Ÿšฆโญ•๐Ÿ’ฏโž–โž–โŽโญ•8๐Ÿ”ชโŽโญ•8๐Ÿ”ชโŽโญ•โ˜ช๐Ÿ”ชโญ•๐Ÿ‘โž–โž–โŽ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’พโŽ2๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ”ช23โž–โž–โŽ58๐Ÿ”ชโŽ5dโž–โž–โŽ7๐Ÿ’พ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ”ช๐Ÿ”ชโžก๐Ÿ”ชโŽโญ•๐Ÿ’ฏโž–โž–โŽโญ•9๐Ÿ”ชโŽโญ•8๐Ÿ”ชโŽโญ•โ˜ช๐Ÿ”ชโŽโญ•๐Ÿ‘โž–โž–โŽ7๐Ÿ’พโฌ…๐Ÿ†“*"๐Ÿ†“@๐Ÿ†•โ“๐Ÿšฆ๐Ÿ†•โ“๐Ÿšฆโž–๏ฟฝโž–๐Ÿฆ“๏ฟฝโ“๐Ÿšฆโž–๏ฟฝโž–โž–โž–๐Ÿฆ“๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ’€โž–โฌ…๏ฟฝ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ†“๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ’€โž–โฌ…๐Ÿ†•โžก๐ŸŽ๐Ÿฆ“โž–โž–โž–โž–*โžก๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿฆ“โž–๐Ÿ†“๐Ÿ”ชโžก๐ŸŽ๐Ÿฆ“๏ฟฝ๐Ÿ†•โ“๐Ÿšฆ2โžกโญ•โž–โž–โฌ…๐Ÿ“2โžกโญ•โž–โž–โฌ…โžกโญ•โž–โž–โฌ…๐Ÿ“โžกโญ•๐Ÿ’ฏโฌ…โ“โžกโญ•โž–โž–โฌ…โžกโญ•โž–โž–โฌ…โ“๐Ÿ†“๐Ÿ”ช๐Ÿ†“๐Ÿ”š๐Ÿ”œ๏ฟฝโ“๐Ÿšฆ2โžกโญ•โž–โž–โฌ…๐Ÿ“2โžกโญ•โž–โž–โฌ…โžกโญ•โž–โž–โฌ…๐Ÿ“โžกโญ•๐Ÿ’ฏโฌ…โ“โžกโญ•โž–โž–โฌ…โžกโญ•โž–โž–โฌ…โ“๐Ÿ“โžก๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ’€โž–โž–โž–*โžก๐Ÿ˜€๐ŸŽ๐Ÿšฆ๐Ÿ†•โ“๐Ÿšฆ๐ŸŽโญ•8๐Ÿ”ชโŽโญ•8๐Ÿ”ชโŽโญ•โ˜ช๐Ÿ”ชโŽโญ•๐Ÿ‘โž–โž–โŽ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’พโŽ2๐Ÿ’ฏโž–โž–โŽ5๐Ÿ˜€53โž–โž–โŽ7๐Ÿ’พ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ”ช๐Ÿ”ชโžก๐ŸŽโญ•โž–โž–โŽโญ•9๐Ÿ”ชโŽโญ•8๐Ÿ”ชโŽโญ•โ˜ช๐Ÿ”ชโŽโญ•๐Ÿ‘โž–โž–โŽ7๐Ÿ’พโฌ…๐Ÿ†“โž•๏ฟฝโฌ…๐Ÿ†“

No.

Attached: Big-Caesar-Salad-CMS.jpg (1024x683 414.15 KB, 101K)

All stereotypes are true, the average Zig Forums user is probably a fat balding adult with pimples and overly long hair.
I know I am.

But those pictures literally prove my point about overboiled eggs. Furthermore, just because a photograph looks great doesn't mean it tastes great, and the photography on the first one isn't even that good.

Who goes onto the Internet just to lie?

Who goes on the internet to talk about eggs with retards at an online mongolian data mining labor camp?

Duh. Anyone who has taste.

maybe someone ate all the eggs

Why would I be lying? Literally nothing I've said relies on factual assertions or appeals to authority beyond the implication that the earlier post was done by me. Everything I've said so far is purely logic. And by suggesting that I'm lying about whatever it is you think I'm lying about, you're making a strawman by detracting from my real reasoning about over-boiled eggs in salads.

I would remove everything altogether: Everything is offensive, everything is sexist, everything hurts my feelings, Remove google! The biggest trigger of our time.

Sure
I can start posting the recipes themselves if you want.

bitch it's news

Now you're trying to conflate the authority of a bunch of possibly bad recipes based on an assertion you vaguely implied but didn't explicitly convey in the previous post with a critique about the aesthetic experience of eggs in salad. What's next? Are you going to try and claim that eggs are objectively acceptable in salads because they're popularly used in recipes? Give it up. You have no argument.

If you don't enjoy hard boiled eggs and salt you aren't a man user.

Will you pick up a girl from the street and feed her the eggs?

you mean more exclusive to normal people

I bet you eat your steak with A4 sauce, too. Furthermore, a properly boiled egg doesn't exclude you from salt. Are you retarded?

Recipes don't stand the test of time for no reason.

My point wasn't that eggs weren't allowed in salads, just that, in most instance, the people making the salad are prone to overboiling, and thus eggs are best left off the salad unless you know better.

Attached: toast sandwich traditional english food.jpg (468x353, 34.64K)

I eat whatever I want with my steak faggot, I'm a man. As far as your other point I don't understand wtf you're saying. If you mean you shouldn't put salt on a hard boiled egg I'd say you're mentally retarded.

I knew you were retarded but this much? Wew lad.

Which one is the snack? Because a toast sandwich, historically, was most certainly never a snack, so I can only assume you're talking about salads. Salads as snacks--that's something I've never heard before.

If I were arguing against salt, this sentence wouldn't make sense. You have horrible reading comprehension. Just a word of advice, but if you're trying to argue about the aesthetics of an ingredient in a dish, I wouldn't admit to the fact that you eat your steak with a sweetening sauce meant to cater to the palettes of children who are conditioned to prefer candy over all else. Next you're going to tell me that scrambled eggs are better than, say, a french omelette because you can mix in that awful, sweetened tabletop ketchup. Your appeal to manlihood makes no sense, and the fact that you keep insisting on it makes me wonder if you have problems with your masculinity.

You being this invested in what other people eat leads me to believe you're a faggot that thinks himself a chief. My reading comprehension is fine it's your lack of English as a first language that is the problem.
Over medium > Scrambled > Green pepper, black olive, bacon, and cheese omelette > hard boiled > whatever faggot shit you eat. I bet you're the asshole that requests a poached egg from a diner then complains when it doesn't come out correctly.

By the way I raise my own cattle so again, I eat whatever the fuck I want on my own cows. If I want to slobber them in sauce I will do it just for a change of pace because I eat steak so often.

I never purported that a was a chief. I am in the authority of no one but myself. And while we're in the business of honing in on typos verbatim, I don't possess a faggot, either, idiotโ€“unless you're talking about the cute, fair-skinned Asian boy that lives in my basement in exchange for cuddles. And even if you don't mind overboiled eggs, you can't deny that there's a discernible difference between boiled eggs. And American omelettes are horrible and don't ever cook well. The extra ingredients absorb too much heat, making the egg itself horribly inferior. At that point, you're just eating the ingredients; the egg is a vessel. Even Alton Brown hates American Omelettes.

Also, I don't need to be invested in your eating habits to care about the Universal articulation of salads in conjunction with boiled eggs. Don't be such a narc; the platonic ideal of salads would naturally only be transgressed by your own personal preferences, but that doesn't mean you should dismiss the pursuit of the Universal ideal of salads.

Could have added some cucumbers on that bish

The angry goat is kind of funny

I'm not balding.

Your attempts to sound more intelligent by using beeg words has the opposite effect actually, tryhard.

I am literally just talking normally. The fact that you are somehow so intimidated by my beeg words that you can't even listen to what I have to say is more telling of your own intelligence.

No, I get pissed off at the grammatical equivalent of spaghetti code.

As for the salad, who cares? Who even uses the salad emoji? Who will notice the 2 white pixels and 1 yellow pixels when it's actually used? Waste of ad shekels if you ask me.

Is this her? 99u.adobe.com/videos/54157/jennifer-daniel-stop-trying-to-design-everything

๐Ÿฅ—
This shit?

I bet you don't even lift, what a faggot.

Show us your ass

How do I zoom in on a mac?