What is the most cucked free software in the world?

I want to find the most extreme example.
The most cucked CoC full of soy.
Soy driven development. Maximum amount of social justice policing, and white men oppression.
Uses maximum amount of software which is also full of soy.
What is it?

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/pmjones/conquest
perl6.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Right Wing CoC Squad
github.com/pmjones/conquest

Firefox (Use Brave), Libreboot (use Coreboot/Librecore), Rust (Use C/C++/Ada/Go), Ruby (use Python/Perl), JS (no alternative).
Also Android, OSX and Windows (if counting proprietary)

kek

kek
you're comparing Rust to a footgun and to a GC'ed language. that leaves us with Ada is being removed from DoD, it's unlikely to ever gain traction again.

Isn't it CoC'ed too? Still it's better than Ruby as a language, anyway.

So the most cucked project, in your opinion, is Firefox? I thought there must be something even worse than this.

Ada which is being removed

Ruby CoC beats Python CoC, so that is better... but Perl is not coming back.

perl6.org/

Perl 6 - Ten years after

LOOOOOOOL. Go is even worse than Java.

Okay then. Flutter, Swift, Kotlin or C#?

Corporate terms of services are significantly less cancer than retarded tranny "please do not hurt our feelings!" CoCs

Attached: 5d92f507c0ea1dd4f27cfa089d403979e2531645604a679d6b6159b178ff7191.gif (320x200, 1.9M)

Not a language.

They do have no Zig Forums shitposting clauses though, otherwise why is Tay dead? >>>/machinecult/

isn't a language
appleshit
just use java 10. it is unironically better
worse than java. only advantage it has are value types

No.
C, Rust, Python, Asm, Typescript. No other languages needed.

Then how would you replace Rust then? Compiled languages aren't an option and platform-based languages aren't an option.

CoC
Weak CoC, but fuck Perl
JS is CoC though

And if you use Rust and Typescript (not JS) the wrong way, the CoC police will hunt you down? Lol weakling.

Tay was a web-based service and never ran directly on any client machines, so according to RMS it need not even apply for free software, not that it was, but that's besides the point.

but what asm user nasm? gas?

Read the OP, we are talking about AVOIDING CoCs.

Not the FOSS side, the CoC side.

What about Nim and Crystal?

What is in place of ada ?

nasm looks nicer, duh. Many operating systems use gas. Maybe they have a good reason for that?

Some kind of a footgun. They are fucked.

what

no such thing

We are talking about finding the most pozzed project ever. Regardless of whether some of us are okay with using it or not.

If there's no such thing then why did you even mention it?
Also the closest thing that fills the same or similar niche is the Zig language.

oh really?

Javascript's alternative is not using it, and it's great.

Github ?

SML, C, and Ada, and assembly are the only white man's languages. C++ and Go are memes.

Underrated comment.

Kotlin and C# are just Java. Never heard of Flutter so it must be a meme. Swift is a bad satire of SML.

Do you have the source code of GitHub?

C is a 100% footgun.

C is the white man's footgun. Soyboys use JS which is just as much as a footgun even without memory corruption.

What a load of BS.

ishyggdggt

Daily reminder that JS is written in C.

Attached: signs.png (399x581, 188.57K)

Wrong.

Sorry, got that backwards. Daily reminder that C is written in JS.

Attached: Lua-logo-nolabel.svg.png (800x800, 46.1K)

JS is a standard, not one interpreter. There's an interpreter written in C# for it.

My nigger. I've always had a hard-on for lua.

Should've written it in rust, maybe then javascript wouldn't perform so bad.

Into the trash

into the trash it goes

Faster than what, C? Probably not. All those retarded micro benchmarks showing JIT compiled languages winning just ignore PGO; and those benchmarks are too small to make GC slow.

I installed OpenShot, it had Google Analytics. (luckily I use Windows which has an application firewall...)

Scripting isn't a class of languages, LARP boy

that was my whole point nigger. the class doesn't exist. languages that people call "scripting languages" are shit. for example nobody ever called SML, C, or Lisp scripting languages. they call JS, Perl, Python, and LUA "scripting languages"

he was just trolling

How? And don't give me "inna woods" answers either.

Proprietary, we are saying CoC-cucked FOSS projects

Does it have a CoC? read the OP again.

lisp and lisplikes like scheme were popular scripting languages in the '90s. I scripted GIMP and Festival in lisp. It used to be the only way to script GIMP.

Ada is used in many places where performance and reliability matter. It's a complex language (similar to c++, but saner) but it is well worth your time to learn, especially if you're interested in tech enough to be on a board like this. When you say "gain traction", that is of course not going to happen since most programmers are not very talented, and can find work on projects requiring easier languages.

While the DoD dropped the mandate for it, big companies like Boeing still use it so it's not going away anytime soon. Even today, I happened to be using GHDL, a VHDL simulator written in Ada. (VHDL itself is inspired by Ada).

I really dislike it has to come to this, but social justice has become a terrible cancer.

Personally I'd do something like

Attached: PaulMJones.jpg (460x460, 36.43K)

and then it goes on to say
100% statist. He even expects the state to take care of his problems before he even looks at them himself.

i thought that was a joke to make fun of people who call the cops when someone calls them a loser

Isn't that dead? I haven't seen anything from them in the repo on the site for a while.

Windows wins again.
>OS dedicated to avoiding propietary botnets has ~open source~ botnets instead