/botnet/ Botnetpunk General

memestations
< <

Attached: I3wm-n900.jpg (450x600 200.27 KB, 29.08K)

lol @ pajeet who cant vim

other notables
http:/www.vanade.com/~blc/html/nextbook8lin/
https:/github.com/burzumishi/linux-baytrail-flexx10

post more

lol. cuckchanner spotted.

Fuck off you LARPing scum.

It unironically lasts 16 hours in stand-by.

Cellphones, of any kind, won't ever be safe because of how SIMs work. Operators can remotely execute code.

Dude, it will last MONTHS if you never turn the phone on in the first place.

Christ halfchan please go

Attached: 1514010646201.jpg (800x1200, 143.7K)

20 hours on 4 standard AA batteries
immune to all forms of botnet
modern shit can't compete!

Attached: Radio_Shack_TRS-80_Model_100.jpg (1490x1054, 802.63K)

whoever hurt you...
enjoy the great IC reset

i can read microsoft on the screen

Attached: ayylmao.png (650x539, 143.71K)

Yeah, what about it? They wrote a BASIC interpreter for early 8-bit computers. We're not talking Windows 10 here.

i laughed at that dumb picture
christ what's happening to me

I didn't get it.
Is the joke that it uses 100Gb which is a huge amount, or that there is a floppy drive attached, when it has a Tb of storage? or something else?

Not unusual for a lab machine such as that. It probably has an RS232 port too.

user wtf no
the drives... are emoticon faces.
the C: drive is smiling
the D: drive is frowning

oh. lol!
txs user! I didn't have a hope of seeing that. 24hrs coding + caffeine = tired but awake :D

Bump.
It seems that there is no other solution than a 20 dollars phone, just to do the forced work.

How did I never notice this?
Why is it funny?

Attached: heh.jpg (438x527, 45.71K)

That's what I call being in autopilot mode.

I just got a new thinkpad with windows 10 already on it, and it's a godless piece of stinking fucking shit. You can smell the pajeets just by using it. I fucking hate this OS. fuck colleges for making me use it, too.

Thanks for reading my blog

nigger it's probably 100% virus you just can't tell because there's no internal reference

wah

I bought it refurbished off of Ebay, I would never give my money to microshart. it's a t430 which I guess people would call old, but anything after 2010 is new to me. I still use my t40 (without intel ME) daily for posting online and usenet and stuff.

as for secureboot, I can boot into Tails and other installers just fine, although I had problems trying to install Devuan and fucking up my windows MBR. I want to keep w10 on it just for normie shit and to hide my powerlevel, which is still admittedly low. I ended up fixing the MBR with my windows XP install media. I think I fucked up by aborting the installation when I lost internet connectivity.

The next step is to flash the BIOS chip to overwrite the ME as much as possible and to toggle the HAP bit using me_cleaner. I will be buying a beaglebone or rpi soon for this, but until then I'll keep my schway activities to my T40.