Joining the Army/ZOG

I know this is more of a Zig Forums thread but I wanted to pose a question to Zig Forums regarding the armed services.

Say I'm a poorfag in my late 20s/early 30s with no hope of finding employment. Do you think the US Army would turn down a recruit that spent over a decade as a NEET breaking into .mil and actively posting on Zig Forums-tier BBSs, forums, and later the various Zig Forums imageboards? Do you think they're sitting on a large file detailing all my exploits and all those posts I made as an edgy teen that wanted to see the Government overthrown? Do they know I just want to watch the world burn?

Attached: cdf032cb86c61595cb74ae100573aaf2146f60019d8ca283fa1a415be86b017b.png (664x862, 898.55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

stripes.com/news/air-force/air-force-raises-enlistee-age-limit-from-27-to-39-1.290578
archive.li/lzmCf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You're 35.
The airforce will accept people up to age 39, and tech skills are considered an asset there.

Don't recruiters get a bonus for every sucker they recruit? I doubt they'll turn you down. Anyway, if that's what you want to do try it, worst that can happen is you waste a little time.

I'm not 35 yet but thanks for the tip about the air force because I thought the cut-off was 29 which made me a little too old. I would rather be stuck on drone duty than being sent to the meat grinder as infantry. My main reason for wanting to join is the retirement benefits and pure boredom. I could continue sitting on my ass and living pretty well but I'm going insane. It's either the military or getting a CDL for me at this point.

I think the united states as a whole would rather you be sent to the meat grinder, so do that.

But drone duty has the highest percentage of suicide. If you really wanted me to KMS you'd have suggested that.

Yea they only care about numbers and will lie to your face to get you in. They're really pulling out all the stops now because less people are signing up. That's why they've opened the doors to trannys, faggots, and all forms of degenerates.

I was just curious how much they look into new/old recruits. I almost signed up when I first left school but we declared war on Iraq a few months later and I was a pot smoking degenerate at the time so I decided I wouldn't go.

Attached: 1440335785995-4.jpg (161x177, 11.54K)

10 yrs AD USAF, here. You're fine, you'll be in good company. I can't tell you how many fuckers I run into on a daily basis that sound just like you.

[Cont]
I can tell you now, though, you'll probably not be a drone operator. From how you seem to describe yourself, you've got about a 50/50 chance of being either security forces, checking IDs at a gate or a COMM slave, fixing Windows Active Directory failures in either the AF or Army.

Basic training is about the same difficulty in either, with army being more physically oriented and AF being more mentally. Neither is really that hard anymore.

What makes you think they won't put me on a drone?

Since you're enlisted in the AF a few more questions:

Also, how much are they going to scrutinize prior employment? I was mostly a NEET but the two-three jobs I did have I didn't leave in good standing. Only one will give me a bad reference though. I've never been fired but I've walked off two job sites in the last few years for what I felt were legitimate reasons.

Yes and they also have quotas to meet, which means they will try very hard to make you go into whatever job rating they need that week. Do not listen to the recruiters. They are liars. Pick the rating YOU want, not the rating your fucking recruiter fag wants.

The medical requirements list for any branch of the military is like 10 pages long, and is basically "don't have any diagnosis of anything or have ever taken any prescription medications, ever, or you don't qualify"

t. not qualified

But I am a M->F->M reverse-tranny on a cocktail of 36 drugs. Will they accept me and pay for all my treatments? I will not be able to participate in any physical activity due to my condition.

Well in that case you'll just have to sign and initial this sheet three times and you'll be set for life. Enjoy the free cash, soldier!

Eh. Former USAF SSgt here. I'm pretty sure the cutoff is 29, as another user said. The only time I've seen them take someone that old was for Guard / Reserve and the guy had prior service. I know that sometimes exceptions are made, but don't get your hopes up. Start running 2 miles a day. Any branch is going to run 2 miles a day or more. When I was in, we ran 2 in the morning and 2 at night. Basic is all about stamina. Good luck.

If you end up needing a Top Secret clearance for any of the work you do, that might be a problem. AFAIK, the FBI conducts those, and they're thorough.

You women are all retarded. Go get your little welfare checks while real men join the real cause to change the current state of things.

stripes.com/news/air-force/air-force-raises-enlistee-age-limit-from-27-to-39-1.290578
There's fewer real men out there now user, they have to relax things. Thank you for your service. Drop any large bombs on hajis?

Probably yes, since ZOG tires to spy on everyone in Americas as possible.

Attached: navy recuiting autists.png (576x768, 640.9K)

That picture is satire right?

Attached: worry.jpg (192x245, 9.32K)

It isn't.
archive.li/lzmCf

Attached: pokemaster.PNG (669x519, 533.35K)

If they're that desperate they might aswell start an american foreign legion and draft mexicans. This pretty much means Japan conquered the land of the free through ideology slow and steady, just like Jeb! will do in 2032.

Attached: abandon humanity.jpg (250x467, 24.78K)

If you're scared of the ZOG having intel on you, just join the French Foreign Legion and you'll be a no-body.

Oh I forgot I'm surrounded by people who will never see a war firsthand in their entire lives yet feel the need to play armchair warrior over it instead

If you think the military is all ZOGbots that's fine. But being disingenuous towards people actually going out there just makes you look pathetic. Don't hate the players, hate the game. You can think they're nothing but Israeli drones without being an armchair warrior snob

Attached: WKUK - Joining The Army.webm (480x360, 10.76M)

Piss off, cianigger.