John McAfee says he has been poisoned

John McAfee says he has been poisoned, and tells culprits: 'You will soon understand the true meaning of wrath'

“We are in a five-vehicle motorcade,” Mr McAfee told The Independent in May. ”All vehicles driven by ex-military special forces and filled to the brim with heavily-armed security personnel.

archive.is/wpJDY

Attached: john-mcafee-twitter-poison-hospital.jpg (2048x1536, 165.31K)

Remember when McAfee irresponsibly treated his dogs and killed his neighbors for simply protecting themselves due to his own lack of responsibility and respect for his own dogs?

Remember when he called out Google for their practices of gather data, told everyone to ditch their smartphones, and declared the blockchain to be the tool to bring down the NWO? Remember the multiple attempts on his life in the last year?

kys

what is this?

4/5
interesting

So who did it ?
The Cunton gang or the belizean nigglets ?

FTFY

In all seriousness, I don't disagree with you. I only brought up the dog thing because of a weird discussion I had long ago on 4/an/ where a bunch of dogtards tried to justify McAfee's ostensibly murdering his neighbors under the logic that all lives are equal, which isn't inherently wrong, but they argued it under the premise that McAfee wasn't responsible for the lives of his own pets. I just hate those types, because they're the kind of assholes who don't walk their dog with a leash and get mad when I try to shake them off my leg when they try to bite me. Ironically, those people with their overt displays of concern for animals are usually so ostentatious because they covertly don't care for animals.

With that, McAfee's critique of Google and advocacy of blockchain is kind of shallow, ancap boilerplate, no different than Kim Dotcom. And KD's Mega service is proprietary. Like the dogtards who pretend to care about animals, a lot of the gestures of McAfee and co. feel very feigned. Superficially, they seem antagonistic towards The Man, but, fundamentally, you realize they rely on the same mechanisms that The Man uses for abusing everyone. It relies on the premise that blockchain is inherently good, and no surveillance means you couldn't possibly do something evil with your service. They, ironically, purport a power structure that permits abuse but is founded on benevolency–a benevolent dictator. The blockchain, for example, is already the subject of abuse: Big People use it for tax evasion, and the Small People get fined for tax evasion when there's no means of facilitating taxation for these kind of services, yet. And in a power vacuum like that, by whose hands do you think the government-sanctioned crypto of the future will fall into? The People? The banks? Large, publically-traded corporations? The government?

His wife would be my first guess.

Definitely poisoning and not GRIDS from all the asian tranny hooker dicks he sucks while high on methamphetamine. Go get'em, Johnny.

What's this story about McAfee killing his neighbor? I thought he lived in Kentucky or Tennessee but the news articles say it happened in Belize.

He lived in Belize for awhile. His dogs got poisoned after he had a argument about them with his neighbor. Next day the guy turned up dead and John fled the country. If you ever get time you should read about it it's an interesting story.

He also had a drug lab on his compound down there, was fucking a lot of the local women (who tried to kill him several times), was posting on drug forums about the drugs he was making (MDPV). The guys fucking nuts.

He made his millions making his anti virus company and then moved to south america and spent all his money on a state of the art drug research / fabrication lab and hiring people while he did cocaine.

his nigger wife

I didn't realize he was this crazy. I knew he pitched bitcoin, but this is out there.

He also ran for president as a libertarian.

Druggies get the rope.

apparently they get poisoned also

Sure but our kind of nuts Stallman and McAfee for world presidents.

John killuminati McAfee

No, that's a terrible idea.

Shit guys, I'm getting worried about our timeline.

Attached: mcaffee_quantum_immortality.png (1206x888, 805.2K)

top kek

sage for eceleb thread

Nigger it goes beyond that.
McAffee was a warlord running a drug ring in central america.

Attached: nya.jpg (820x540, 88.79K)

Sounds like some breaking bad scripts

He won't get to eat his dick on national TV

You forgot the part where he married a black hooker before moving to Belize.

McAfee is basically an IRL AnCapBall meme.

No
Yes, because married gay couples should be able to defend their bitcoin funded synthetic drug labs with cruise missiles while selling their product untraceably and delivering it to customers using autonomous drones.

At least he's the fun kind of crazy, where you get to go on adventures. Would suck to just become a drooling retard.

It's probably just his flair for the dramatic. What likely happened is that he got a bad batch of whatever he was snorting. Whether he actually believes that was deliberate or accidental doesn't really matter, nor can he probably separate the two anymore.

Good luck trying to neck him then, keyboard warrior.

Attached: ready for the cyberwar.jpg (3000x1500, 1.54M)

He deserved to be poisoned. Shame he didn't die.

fuck u

Attached: 9f085e557b67901fb3009d807bffc59e6a337e4379fe57917f19c8b97b4f3fe4.png.jpg (255x191, 10.51K)

It just shows what kind of dog owner he was, but there aren't any stories of the dogs biting the neighbor or anything, just that his dogs died, and then reports that his neighbor died.

Spoken like a jew.

i dunno why you guys worship this clown. hes not even a tech guy. hes just some rich investor that created an antivirus company which he himself admitted he never really had anything to do with it except collect money from it. he even managed to run it into the ground and lost like 90% of his fortune.

he's a drug kingping jungle commando with a harem of nigresses u jelly?

Not sure how to feel about this.

You're telling this to a board that worships Terry Davis and RMS

Wrong, he was a programmer "McAfee was employed as a programmer by NASA's" - wiki
He lost his money after blowing it on a drug lab

He is a lolcow. We don't worship him.

RMS is a lolcow, Terry Davis is GOD.

lolGOD

I should've gave him a virus tbh.

The only person who have done that are Enver Hoxha and other likeminded people.

This guy is a degenerate nutcase but he's fucking awesome.

How does he do it? How can I live to 70 and still be a smug fucker?

Attached: who could be behind this post.png (23x579, 1.48K)

McAfee has had terminal cancer for 60 years.

I am 90% sure he is actually immortal but does this really belong on Zig Forums ?
/news/ Zig Forums /liberty/ all seem like better places to post this

This is such a stupid fucking question.

It isn't silly at all, even if he is wrong.

But it is. The only reason it wouldn't be is if he didn't know who McAfee is.

If there's one thing to make RMS angry is to surrender yourself to him.

blackchain is actually a petri dish and a race to whoever gains the most power and probably it was experiment gone wrong but meme currency is pretty useless in a higher sense. It may be decentralized but it is a melting pot that attracts chaosfags into easier destruction (unlike physical goods like precious metals)
Remember the 'one world currency 2018' thing they prophecize-larped? It's pretty obvious that its the hivites (fleur de lis) and phoenicians (phoenix, duh!).

Attached: hivite currency.png (1156x1360, 2.53M)

He probably fucked some dangerous people who invested in that shit and now they want their money back