UK Police Watchdog calls for regulation of encryption

vpncompare.co.uk/uk-police-watchdog-regulation-encryption/
How long until I will be unable to use a VPN in the UK and have to be monitored by the GCHQ.

Attached: serveimage.jpg (615x409, 18.6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/jArS4]
bbc.com/news/technology-44601468
archive.is/kGz62]
thetimes.co.uk/article/theresa-may-brussels-will-have-role-in-setting-post-brexit-migration-system-rttm70x57
web.archive.org/web/20180627070051/https://www.vpncompare.co.uk/uk-police-watchdog-regulation-encryption/
pasta.cf/apple-team-echo
pastagdsp33j7aoq.onion/apple-team-echo
web.archive.org/web/20180627071025/https://pasta.cf/apple-team-echo
eprint.iacr.org/2017/339.pdf
archive.today/2017.07.14-214013/https://www.eff.org/deeplinks/2017/07/australian-pm-calls-end-end-encryption-ban-says-laws-mathematics-dont-apply-down
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/VIC_cipher
independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/tech-encryption-whatsapp-uk-regulation-apple-google-police-hmic-thomas-winsor-a8395421.html
web.archive.org/web/20180615050125/https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/tech-encryption-whatsapp-uk-regulation-apple-google-police-hmic-thomas-winsor-a8395421.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Oi cheeky wanka, got a loicence for that algorithm?

How long until they start regulating computing power?

UK is fucked.
How can your govt be so out of touch with technology?

They know exactly what they're doing, just invoking the Four Horsemen of the Infocalypse.
UK and France are to be avoided at al costs if you have encrypted shit.

A century of women voting.

Wait a second.
Does this mean that the internet is about to get flooded with naked pics of british slags?

pakis

kek

You should be planning for this anyways. Get some good sized hard drives, and download as much much 'wrong-think' books and information as you're going to need, and then just 'play along' as a normie.

Don't worry, it's just one more step to take
[archive.is/jArS4] bbc.com/news/technology-44601468

Lol, at least your not in the EU XDDDD

OI YA GOT YR FOOKIN LOISCENCE FER THAT

Except they are still in the EU thanks to some dodgy EU law, with (((Theresa May))) in command
[archive.is/kGz62] thetimes.co.uk/article/theresa-may-brussels-will-have-role-in-setting-post-brexit-migration-system-rttm70x57

OI WHERE'S YER ENCRPYTION LOICENCE

Attached: 426870.jpg (640x482, 89.16K)

Wot encryption loicence? I'm just waitin' for a mate.

Attached: serveimage.jpeg (1440x1080, 101.54K)

Attached: article-2522629-1A0DD60800000578-31_306x642.jpg (306x642, 74.74K)

The fucking irony.

at least they're only regulating it, over in my country, maths can be changed by the law

that man isn't even english, he is a true blue legend, but still
stop this bait

Well, it IS Tuesday.

They're not, they just won a war against the good guys.

what do you mean? they want to regulate encryption because it can be used to hide things from them

i thought all immigrants were terrorists, and the terrorists are using the encryption according to the police

true, governments can make *anything* into an issue

what country? are you referring to common core in the US?

Kek. In the interest of equality, students shouldn't be given math problems that non-Asian minority communities might struggle with. Funny enough, I did read an article stating that homework was racist, in that it perpetuated the success of white students who had the privileged access to educated parents on hand.

I've never seen math changed in regards to race, I went to private Catholic school in California with a diverse student body

How diverse was the composition of the AP classes? Was it merit based, or did they mandate a representation of the overall demographics?

merit based, you need a grade requirement an your teacher in a similar subject to recommend you

All electronic communication in to and out of the UK passes through your feds.

1. Here is a fail safe solution for all your britbong woes:
6c 65 61 72 6e 20 74 6f 20 72 65 61 64 20 62 69 6e 61 72 79 2c 20 6f 72 20 68 65 78

- Oi, you're not doing anything illegal over there, are you?
- No sir.
- Actually I remembered I'm the one who decides that, not you.
- Yes sir.
- So let me see what you're doing, mate. I got the noose ready.

Because op is a faggot, posting botnet link and data mining thread:
Here's unbotnet archive link:
web.archive.org/web/20180627070051/https://www.vpncompare.co.uk/uk-police-watchdog-regulation-encryption/

why not just post pastebin of the text
pasta.cf/apple-team-echo
pastagdsp33j7aoq.onion/apple-team-echo

because it can now still be read 10 years from now after I put it in the web archive perhaps, unlike a random pastebin?

my bad, i assumed you were going for security/privacy not longevity
i put the pastebin in the archive
web.archive.org/web/20180627071025/https://pasta.cf/apple-team-echo

Becuase they listen way to much to GCHQ shills and have setup troll farms to shill for them

are you referring to do when the net neutrality debate in which there were a ton of fake anti net neutrality comments on the FCC's website?
that's the only time i remember a government (or corp) using fake accounts to lobby for themselves in regards to the internet

I was going for both security and privacy, which is why I used the web archive.

UK is incredibly fucked up place. I'm happy they left EU, and I absolutely hate EU, but it can't be worse than with UK.

UK is only one place that's been undergoing social experiments. There's also Sweden, and Estonia. They're all part of the same big plan.

Attached: Bilderberg and the Digita….webm (640x360, 15.26M)

We need child-proof ciphers so that every kid in the block will use it.
Cops BTFO. And don't say RC4 that is sh*t

Dumb idea: use Pentatonic and G F C am dm chords to encode binary data

Try this eprint.iacr.org/2017/339.pdf

Both the EU and the UK want censorship, just the UK wants survalance too

bugger off soft cunt
archive.today/2017.07.14-214013/https://www.eff.org/deeplinks/2017/07/australian-pm-calls-end-end-encryption-ban-says-laws-mathematics-dont-apply-down

Does that mean that I can go to Australia to divide by zero?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/VIC_cipher

Poms are such drongos that their spies still make 'cash donations' to pollies and the povos don't even notice. They're too busy reading the Daily Mail and the Sun because they're all as thick as a brick shithouse.

only if you suck on Turncoat

UK police protect a "queen", lol, and rape children. Of course they want to stick their fingers in the assholes of every common person on their island.

kill yourself faggot

thank you for clearing that up

here's another source, kind sir
independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/tech-encryption-whatsapp-uk-regulation-apple-google-police-hmic-thomas-winsor-a8395421.html
web.archive.org/web/20180615050125/https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/tech-encryption-whatsapp-uk-regulation-apple-google-police-hmic-thomas-winsor-a8395421.html

I don't think you understand the implications of a division by zero

Attached: ε ÷ 0.webm (450x338, 1.07M)

Frustrated being the keyword. My country's judges feel the same way. It's hilarious to see their angry faces when their god-like orders can't be fulfilled. Who knew simple math could cause this much buttpain?

Will the UK become a totalitarian state and outlaw math? Or will it admit it can't fight this and start doing actual old school investigative work instead of just spying on 100% of the population by default? That is the endgame.

L O I C E N C E
O
I
C
E
N
C
E

Attached: sensible chuckle.gif (500x289, 647.26K)

Is there a single piece of land on this disk that is not infested by power-hungry tyrants?

USA used to be that country. Was an inspiration for the world. It too corrupted itself into a nigh unrecognizable police state where operators gun down unarmed citizens.

Good thing I'm a paki so they dare not investigate me lest they be accused of racism

Oh stop it goyim

HAHHAAHAHAHA GET FUCKED PAEDOKIKES!!