Classic IntelliMouse 2018 - Microsoft brings back IntelliMouse

Well Zig Forums, are you excited for this new mouse?
M$ Blog Article: archive.fo/9idGj

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (800x400 205.6 KB, 154.74K)

Yup, there is no chance of being wron.g
This is absolutely >>>/g/ 2.0

Yes, just so I can have the pleasure of shoving it up your ass.

The originality of Hollywood screenwriters.

enjoy your spin outs

Attached: mci1.jpeg (4032x3024, 2.22M)

I'd rather get a used old one.

Attached: 2018-06-28-194733.jpg (1280x720 212.03 KB, 207.29K)

Since this is a shit thread, I might as well shit it up some more
steelseries masterrace checking in.

Absolutely Untermensch

Attached: 99055103499cd87536b1096070459b21f7dfedaf54d85446ba9848d7b12a626d.jpg (194x255, 13.2K)

Since I got one, I don't bother with mouseshit.

Attached: trackman-marble-gallery.jpg (800x687, 119.29K)

Thanks for being free frag

Thanks for proving once again that this place really is /g/ 2.0

*SNAP*
Yep, this is going to my cringe compilation.

I don't like or use mice. That's one reason I can't stand Windows or Firefox or other software that requires them.

kek

kek

this tbh

Attached: wmo.png (640x480, 490.41K)

explain pls

Please tell me what the difference is between (h) and (u) on the image links?
Why does Zig Forums appear to store a file 4 times?
(1link with generated filename (and what opens if you open picture in new tab),
2.link with original filename,
3.(h) and
4.(u)
Is there a difference ? If yes, what?

Later production runs of
used the MLT04 sensor which became prized among gamers/autists for its tracking and accuracy. The new "Classic" Intellimouse uses a lower quality 3808 sensor which suffers from poor tracking; however, it does work on glass now--the perfect bugman peripheral.

Attached: 1.jpg (1200x800, 146.73K)

Wrong thread.
It doesn't. It only stores it once with its hash as its file name.
If you click the hash it opens up the picture.
This will start a download of the picture with the filename the uploader used
This will start a download of the picture with the hash as the filename
This will start a download of the picture with a unix timestamp as the name.

h stands for hash and u stands for unix timestamp.

This, I am never going back from my comfy trackball.
All my wrist pain is gone.

Attached: 81e995_8f94f6aeb99644c386c76ff18ad3c28d~mv2_d_2048_1365_s_2.jpg (880x540, 39.69K)

Why did the industry walk away from good sensors? The WMO 1.1/a was so fucking good. Why am I forced to raid leftovers from nearly two decades ago and dodge counterfeits of a fucking mouse?

These do look nice. I'm not a gaymer, but do those work well for FPS or do they still prefer the mouse?

Why? Whats even the point?
???

They suck for competitive FPS unfortunately.
Back when I gamed I had a standard mouse for gaming and a trackball for everything else(pic is the new version of what I had)
You can get pretty close but never close enough.

Attached: mx-ergo-wireless-trackball.png (800x687, 274.94K)

Welcome newfriend

Glad you finally realized

Moving the ball feels much more natural than dragging a mouse.

Because 99% of buyers don't know shit about sensors, so the cheapest sensor suffices for the market.

Did Microsoft figure out how to spy on you with a mouse yet?

Do all your movements get sent to Microsoft for user experience purposes?

This guy knows what's up.
I'll have you know one of the best mouse I've had which sports a spcp168A chip. If you dmesg the mouse you will get a "Sunplus Innovation".
The company is a known manufacturer of FHD cameras with very high FPS.

The most awesome mouse would be this

If you're looking for brands try polarjp. Most 2018 gaymer mice can't even compete even to polarjp's non-gaming laser mice. Don't know though if they changed their sensor chips now. Mine broke so I don't have it anymore :(

user, I...

why bring it back if they can't even rgb?? and you can guargantuee it will have botnet cloud shit in it for click profiles. pass.

Someone should start selling these as mechanical mice, like mechanical keyboards.

there could be an aftermarket for ricer balls and everything

I dunno if I can stomach buying Microsoft crap this time around.

this

it's just a marketing kikery since there was a classic microsoft mouse with a pretty good camera sensor and people want that mouse for its precision so there's demand in exchange of shekels but unsuspecting retards will be buying what is actually a rip off see
I bet the original one is on auction sites.

I have one of those. Does anyone know how I can assign functions to the two peripheral keys in Lignux?

This doesn't look like the old Intellimouse, what the fuck? The Intellimouse did not have this gay ass uneven curve on the buttons.

How much do you need to spend to get one of decent quality? Also not a gaymer, but just want an alternative to the mouse.

It's not a fucking intellimouse then, now is it?

Retardrat

i chuckled

Logitech do nice trackballs with side mounted balls which lets you use just your thumb to control them. The build quality isn't very high though, they need replacing every 2-3 years. Usually because one of the buttons starts to double click. I'm using a Speedlink one at the moment with a logitech ball in it. Includes 2 extra buttons and a DPI switch which is pretty handy.

Lots of glass makes it feel larger and has the nice bonus of being observed by other people at all times. Can't scratch your balls and give it twenty minutes before you do some work if you have 30 people watching your every move.

I'm pretty sure he's referring to the combined speed and precision