Is he the original Zig Forums /ourguy/?

Attached: unabom.jpeg (600x425, 103.33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ted_Kaczynski
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: _smuuug.jpg (528x434, 18.57K)

No. Most of Zig Forums are mathematically illiterate, and also hold an attachment to their Zig Forums interest. You would have been anathema to him, but probably not worth wasting a bespoke bomb on. If anything, he's closer to Zig Forums, minus the whole NatSoc worship.

He's as close to Zig Forums as Hitler to Zig Forums. Also, Ted never really cared about math, he thought it is one of the primary causes of the technological downfall of humanity (I also consider writing systems and printing the primary reasons, but he doesn't).

I highly doubt a savant could *ever* hate what they're best at. He hated the sciences, but I can't find anything about him coming to loathe mathematics.

Is English not your first language? Closer doesn't necessarily mean close.

That has absolutely no impact on the argument.

If you think about it, mathematics is a field that highly influenced technological progress. He used to love mathematics, his enlightenment (and the MKultra brainwash) made him hate it.

Indeed he is. /notech/ is best Zig Forums

TERRY A DAVIS

This pretty much.

lol, that faggot schizo is ded

Terry is actually the closest celebrity we have to represent the average Zig Forums user.

I really doubt that.
Terry is a really cultured man, with actual knowledge, where the average Zig Forums user the only thing related to Zig Forums he has is consumerism.

Hint: the look at the third word of your post. Use fingers if the counting is hard.

Excuse me? Is English not your first language?

Must have cut deep the first time. Which shithole are you from anyways?

yes, he is

t. BR

k00lniggers are from Poland I think.

The majority of them is from Spain/Portugal.

Sorry, I don't keep up with e-celebs. Who's that faggot and why should I care?

Pretty decent bait, friend.

He's a popular VBlogger and consumer electronics enthusiast.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ted_Kaczynski

CANCER