Nocoders

TIME TO ADMIT IT!
Who else here has posted comments, and even made entire thread on Zig Forums about various programming languages without ever having coded a single line in their lives in any language?
Who else here has waxed poetic about the virtues of ksh vs bash, never having actually touched a command line?
I've studied various threads on the board numerous time, gathered enough talking points to trash Brfs while praising ZFS and proclaiming HAMMER2 to be the FS to end all FSs whatever a FS is.
I've learned about the security risks of super-scalar architectures, and shilled for a return to the scalar processors of our recent past. We need to end x86 and push RISC you say? Hogwash! Lisp machines are the true way forward!
Sound familiar? I don't even know what a Lisp machine is, and can't be bothered to Google it.
I am one of the normies of whom you so dismissively speak. I am your worst nightmare!

Attached: kbrd.jpg (740x347, 155.05K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dennis_Ritchie
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I once claimed to be an embedded developer. I even made a whole thread larping as one and going over my daily routine.
That's probably the worst I've done on the board. I mainly browse /v/ :-/

Attached: 73629441_73629436.jpg (360x350, 24.67K)

You are the cancer that is killing Zig Forums. You need to leave this place immediately and kill yourselves too. Most posters here aren't larping faggots but productive individuals too busy changing the world to post here often.
There are many other boards you can ruin and from which you will probably derive greater entertainment. I recommend Zig Forums. But I think it would really be better if you just killed yourselves for ruining this board.
Also, reported for admitting such faggotry.

I became so proficient at LARPing that I sneaked in one of the Google datacenters and fucked around with mainframes fam. True story.

I'll only admit to shilling for various flavors of Linux while never actually having used anything but Windows 7 in my entire life. I do read about them on distrowatch before I shill though. Sage for not really Zig Forums.

I don't see a point in lying on the internet to people I will never actually know, especially when it could waste a significant amount of their time. That just seems pointlessly harmful, purely malicious even if not intended to be.

Sorry to disappoint, but I'm the real deal, bucko. After finishing my CS degree I worked in AT&T Bell Labs under Stroustrup himself!
You know the syntax for streams? That was me.
Anyways, just because you and a few other losers on Zig Forums are larpers doesn't mean we all are. It just means you are pathetic and have no life.

Absolutely correct.

Attached: Stroustrup.jpg (770x722, 68.2K)

You aren't fooling anyone. It is plainly obvious when non-experts talk about stuff they aren't experts in. Experience is everything. If you haven't done it, shut your mouth.

Face it, this whole board if fake. It's all one big larp by OP and other losers.
You've been bamboozled!

You understand this is just the same tripfags that were here shitting up the board last week, right? They're just posting bait because they're butthurt and no one is giving them attention on /metatech/ anymore.

There's a /metatech/? Why not just have a /metatech/ thread on Zig Forums?

I don't know ask the BO. It's probably just because he's a faggot. At least he got rid of the tripfags.

You just did.

Wew lad.

All i can say is you speak for yourself only. This is not true for all Zig Forums users if it is true for you.

You chose this. You wanted this.

I think it's more likely that we're mostly a bunch of kids that downloaded clode::blocks in high-school and then worked in a gas station for the rest of their lives while working on some Otaku culture posting program that they never released.

For what purpose? You can't even get e-peen since you're anonymous. Or are you a tripfag in disguise?

I don't larp, but speak for yourself. I don't make anything even slightly important or impressive, and most of the shit I do make doesn't leave my own network.

Not I. I'm an expert in javascript

Who’s that guy

He created the C programming language, And along with Ken Thompson he also made the UNIX operating system.

He's a massive fuck up who is responsible for more memory errors than every pajeet combined.

Attached: DUP8d06VMAAAaQo.png (1022x731, 722.01K)

Nice try

Denis Ritchie, he created the C programming language and was one of the creators/developers of UNIX
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dennis_Ritchie

Stick to C# and other designated shitting languages Kumar

Wait, I thought we were all pretending here? There are serious posters?

I can only code in elisp

You must be 18 years or older to post here.