Hopefully you have your cookies disabled for Zig Forums. You do have them disabled, right Zig Forums?

Hopefully you have your cookies disabled for Zig Forums. You do have them disabled, right Zig Forums?

Attached: 009.png (576x203, 8.55K)

If you're going to micromanage what content you download and execute, why not use uMatrix?

I use Clover app by floens. Don't care about cookies.

Well of course you don't care, you're already getting cucked by a proprietary, backdoored operating system.

sauce?

>>>/g/

umatrix disables them by default faggot

what's this, 2009?

Attached: jisun laugh.jpeg (1000x1000, 164.29K)

How else would you do it?

I cannot believe that someone is literally this stupid.

Read the thread, you Goddamn imbecile.

My browser erases them upon shutdown, a feature that came with it out of the box. Takes one not to be a retard and do mundane shit manually.

Cookies are merely the nice way to ask for a fingerprint.

Do you still use javascript?, you know javascript can use localstorage which can do the exact same thing as cookies, right?, but then again that's also asking nicely, there's no need for local storage, one can get an even better fingerprint with the power of javascript through other means such as the AudioContext and Canvas API, such a fingerprint could serve to identify your machine even OUTSIDE the browser, you know that, user, right?

Try login to any website without cookies.

Your point being?

Cookies are means to log in.

I'm on LineageOS
also nobody cares, you're already using proprietary and backdoored hardware.

Attached: 1490041092899.jpg (640x600, 72.6K)

Yes, you can use cookies for that, but why is that a reply to my post?

but user if the whole hardware design is open and chinks or your rivals can replicate it, how will you reasonably maintain your company, make profits and please your shareholder so you don't get fired?

i have cookies disabled for everything

if you're retarded enough to think domain names are a thing, like OP, why not kill yourself?

Make and sell a good product. If someone is making a cheaper one, then make something better.

By offering a service that you cannot trivially replicate simply by pumping out silcon wafers and metal conductors.

Why? Are they tracking cookies?

cookies can't not be tracking cookies. even if they were the empty string, there'd still be people who haven't visited the site before and don't have a cookie, and people who do

she is cute

I just use incognito mode

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 12.62K)

You don't need cookies for that. They're just convenient.

No faggot, he's being a smartass and telling you he doesn't use a proprietary operating system.

fuck this retarded world

Give me the machinery needed for microchip production, and we'll start talking.
What do you mean that you don't have that sort of money?
Chinks can do it can't they?

Use 80's chips to make your own computer. Then you don't need to manufacture the chips.

Attached: C128 and Amiga 2000.jpg (2124x1195, 389.36K)

That's a sexy Amiga