Modly from slapshit

DRAM industry likely to face oversupply in 2019
digitimes.com/news/a20180725PD213.html

Looks like 2019 will be the year to buy DDR4 RAM.

lol ddr5 coming 2020

I hope the gooks will face massive fines for their bullshit, if it wasn't for Zen 2 and the ridiculous memory prices I would have upgraded by now.

Honestly thought it would take another anti-pricefixing action to get DDR4 back into the realm of sanity.

Probably still going to need mandatory execution by firing squad for cryptoponzi miners, to get GPU prices down again.

Cryptoniggers seem to have quit for now, the market has all but collapsed and GPU prices are dropping.

Yeah the fashionable thing now seems to be to start your own cryptocurrency, and exit your little ponzi scheme quick.

You mean a year ago before the market crashed?

I hope your rig gets put to better use after its confiscation following your mass execution.

anyone else getting this ?
Secure Connection Failed

The connection to www.digitimes.com was interrupted while the page was loading.

GPU prices are only dropping because people are getting their assholes ready for the Jewvidia Volta crypto shitstorm. I swear to Christ these niggers won't quit.
It hasn't collapsed at all.

DRAM is a monopoly like GPU's. Don't beleive me? Look at the owners of the major DRAM companies, all kikes. Look at the owners of major GPU companies, also all kikes. GPU's are in oversupply and yet the prices keep increasing and beating the federal reserve notes secret inflation. This is because the GPU suppliers are creating a fake lack of supply and blaming it on bitcoin miners even though you can't mine that shit profitably without a ASIC nowadays. The same will happen to DRAM in some fashion.

It will, except the same owners of those GPU and DRAM companies are the same who have friends who have friends in governments.

You are supporting the idoicy and lies that are bitcoin miners using GPU's en mass.

You just rebrand it as powered by IOT neural networks and a new batch of suckers will eat it up. There's no bigger sucker than someone who wants to "Get Rich Quick".

No shit. The very article OP linked says Samsung had an outright global monopoly as recently as a couple years ago, and added to Micron's share, the two still hold over 2/3rds of the world market.
You're the only bootlicker in the thread to mention Buttcoin. Cryptoponzi miners are so intent on raping the GPU market that they've made whole new cryptopyramids specifically aimed at GPUs, even though there are a number of blockchains that don't use mining at all (admittedly, all coins using I'm aware of them are still deflationary hoarder Ponzi schemes rather than actual inflationary currencies).

I hope they plant Dutch tulips on your prison grave.

I don't even mine crypto. I just don't discriminate on what people use their comuters for. Some use it for business, some for gaymes, some for art, etc.

If you had even a shred of acumen, you'd know the difference between those activities and mining.

This is the same thing that happened with SDRAM before DDR-RAM was released. Artificial raise in price blamed on an """earthquake""". This had nothing to do with GPU's and cryptocoins or anything other than greed to pull as much money from the pockets of consumers and to make them pay.

Seriously, cryptoponzi miners are starting to sound like an echo of "enforcing gambling laws on vidya is literally censorship, u gaiz. Literally!"-shills. It must be the stink of their fear.

I guess mining is better since it's actually using the hardware for doing math instead of just displaying a pretty picture. Do explain what you think the difference is though.

There isn't any difference. The computation is all that matters. The display happens through DAC's for VGA signals, or never happens for digital signals.

Business generates economic growth and/or scientific knowledge, vidya generates fun, cryptoponzi fleeces ignorant rubes of their money and enriches scammers.

The only other factor that might still affect sales are smartphones. The OnePlus 6 can have 6GB or 8GB of RAM, and that's overkill.

get on my level

Attached: powercolor rx 580.jpg (1500x1500 41.1 KB, 117.77K)

Looks like someone has never experienced the Android software stack.
2G is the bare minimum.
4G is comfortably sized.
4+ is good for long-term usage.

That's nice. I was already planning on buying a 7nm ryzen laptop in 2019 to replace my toaster.

I want to get off this ride.

Anyway ram prices more than doubling since 2016 smells like jewry to me.

I'm upgrading to Ryzen or Kikeripper next year, depending on what Zen 2 will bring.

get on my level

in a truly free market theres no such thing as franchise racketeering.

Maybe if "truly free" implies you are also free to rape the daughter of any CEO that engages in rocketeering or price gauging.
Otherwise it's just going to be "free for me, not for thee" and it would somehow end up being worse than it is today.

corporate espionage, abductions, and assassinations is the path to the future.

Elon Musk's daughter? She is a cute little piece of ass.

He doesn't have a daughter.

lol no.

it's the power of Pajeet software engineering