Nonbotnet browser for passive botnets

What is a browser that is secure from passive attacks anyone can download and use with low skill requirements? I make this thread because I discovered that palemoon's creators have been bribed by (((them))) to do a hardfork on firefox 52 and intentionally bug the program to not compile on arcitectures other then (((x86))) which is completely pozzed from top to bottom. Chrome is botnet, palemoon is botnet, firefox is botnet, the webkit/opera spinoffs such as iridium are botnet, firefox forks such as newer palemoon/seamonkey/tor browser are botnet, and the only browser that is secure from passive/script kiddy type attacks, for now, is palemoon 27.*.* and text based browsers. Where's the browser for powerusers/some security? Why hasn't someone forked pre 28 palemoon or made a non-botnet browser yet?

Attached: d8a4d4a1d45495e8e660c3fb771f0c25b8e47ad955b35afd253962e74e0b30fa.png (300x100, 43.49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

spyware.neocities.org/articles/palemoon.html
spyware.neocities.org/articles/qutebrowser.html
spyware.neocities.org/articles/iridium.html
github.com/qutebrowser/qutebrowser/issues/927
forum.palemoon.org/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=18211
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

> I make this thread because I discovered that palemoon's creators have been bribed by (((them))) to do a hardfork on firefox 52 and intentionally bug the program to not compile on arcitectures other then (((x86)))
Source?

If your hardware is post 9/11 it's also botnet central. You're pretty much stuck with running a text only browser through tor on an amiga if you want security

I would also like to know that--especially considering that's literally been the whole point of the project from the very beginning. What the fuck even is a "passive botnet"? It clearly can't be a botnet in the technical meaning of the word, because that makes no fucking sense.

There have been several, like Dooble. You've never heard of them because idiots like you are more satisfied whining about the status quo than having to deal with the inconvenience of an obscure project.

Okay.

Github locked issues.

Passive, as in automated tools hack you as opposed to a real human being trying to brainstorm ways into your browser via specfic exploits. Obviously all browsers, text included, are hackable. But are they automatcally pwnedable like the major browsers are when connected to the internet with javascript on or off?
Which project? All browsers are built around speed, not security. No exceptions.

Thanks, never heard of it before.

Brave. It has Tor tabs.

Links, and maybe also Dillo.

spyware.neocities.org/articles/palemoon.html
Retard.

Otter Browser is not a botnet

Pale Moon and Firefox both can be configured to not make a single connection to the internet when you only open local pages.

- NoScript context menus are confusing: is "Allow 8ch.net" - is that a status or an action?
- NoScript context menu icons are confusing: when scripts are Allowed, the icon is crossed over.
- NoScript is a "privacy addon" which by default opens its own homepage on every update, which still advertise fake pc tuner program.

It's amazing how the same person that will encourage Brave because of Tor tabs, despite the fact that its meagre security augmentations pale in comparison to properly-configured Firefox will discourage Tor because of sjw's.

spyware.neocities.org/articles/qutebrowser.html

Just use qutebrowser.

>>I make this thread because I discovered that palemoon's creators have been bribed by (((them))) to do a hardfork on firefox 52 and intentionally bug the program to not compile on arcitectures other then (((x86)))

On a RPi you can get PyQT5 and use pip.

As for passive botnet/script kiddy exploits how would firefox with

Running on a system patched against Spectre/Meltdown fair?
Preferably running inside as a serperate user, or better, inside a jail/container, or even better, inside a VM.

It would fair relatively well provided the version of Firefox being used has been patched for security vulnerabilities.

This is not privacy by default, this is placing financial sustainability security over privacy.
I'll agree that blocking NoScript is good, given the allegations against the NoScript devs bundling malware with other software, even if it is more a character assasination than an audit of NoScript. UMatrix was better at this task.

Dillo uses webkit/chrome, it's fucking botnet.

Dillo uses neither of those.

There is simply none. Web browsers are exclusively bloated products. Bloated doesn't even begin to describe it. They should be called "hyperbloated" or something. There isn't a single real software engineer touching any web browser right now. Links would be your best bet but it isn't exactly user friendly, and lots of sites break with it. I've tried like 10 browsers and they're all shit the moment you look at them. But most of the issues come from the "engine". If a web browser is using a known "web engine", you already know it's complete garbage. You could make a simple wrapper around the engine, and it will still be bloated as fuck.

Also, I'm talking about RCE attacks. Making an RCE-free web browser would be trivial, just don't use C and don't use eval or whatever meme construct your non-C language has.

If you're talking about avoiding attacks on websites that pretend to be applications, such as CSRF, XSS, clickjacking, etc, it's not even possible to solve those problems. They stem from the shitty protocol. They are introduced by both the browser developer and the "web application" developer. But nobody sane uses the web for anything other than browsing documents anyway so that is a non-problem.

Mind you, I'm on Palememe 27.4. I am save now r...right?

suckless surf

Midori, NetSurf (not same as the Surf by Suckless), Dillo and links Why Iridium and Vivaldi are botnet? I don't use them myself, but I haven't heard why and how exactly they are botnet'd

all is botnet ni/g/ger

Take tor browser, remove the tor addons, remove the proxy settings, install your favorite privacy/adblocking addons. I still believe the tor foundation isn't compromised and have the best fork of firefox. Fingerprint resistance, no random communication with google/Mozilla, maintained and updated by a good team of privacy/security centric devs.

Attached: torsupporter_rabbi.jpg (424x389 83.83 KB, 26.74K)

Is installing uMatrix the same as installing No Script?

According to the spyware.neocities guy, you disable one setting while offline and then it's completely non-botnet.
spyware.neocities.org/articles/iridium.html

where's the equivalent to Tree Style Tabs?

To be fair, Jews use it to sell their pizza. I don't think they'd make their lives harder than it needs to be.

>and intentionally bug the program to not compile on arcitectures other then (((x86)))
[citation needed]
Them not caring about it working there =/= actively stopping other people from making it work

Comment sent from Pale Moon 27 on Linux armhf

Brave

(((Their))) support isn't necessarily a bad sign, could just mean they find the platform super useful for their propaganda and state sponsored hacking needs.

If someone can show that tor is truly cucked without playing on people's irrational fear of Jews I'd love to hear what you have to say. For now, i'll continue using my cozy setup that I believe is secure enough for my needs (memes and research). Also the Tor project has publicly said shit against the use of their service for pizza as well as bigotry so that first image is a moot point.

Yeah, I'm sure he went through every line of source code himself.

being this unironically mentally ill isn't good opsec

There's ":set tabs.position left", but if that isn't enough, see github.com/qutebrowser/qutebrowser/issues/927

Are you talking about Basilisk? That has nothing to do with it. They decided that Pale Moon needs updating under the hood, and since the technology's been abandoned, they have to continue it themselves. But they aren't doing it just for Pale Moon, and want other people to be able to use it if they want, so they're testing it as it's being developed with nuFirefox in the form of Basilisk. When it's stable enough for Pale Moon then we'll get it too, but Pale Moon itself is not changing.

If that's not what this is about, explain and provide a source. I don't see the Github issue you are referencing.

On the other hand, found the discussion on this here:
forum.palemoon.org/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=18211

Yes, this certainly is a problem for me, but I'm sure they'll remove the botnet. Hopefully there is a fork though, I'd rather stick with the existing codebase.

That retard does zero auditing himself

to be fair, it seems all he does is run mitmproxy on browser startup, which isn't even close to being enough to deem a piece of software spyware or not spyware.

WHY IS TERRY A. DAVIS'S DEATH BEING CENSORED?