Other urls found in this thread:

connect.facebook.net/en_US/sdk.js#xfbml=1&version=v3.1';
8tech.neocities.org
Zig
golang.web.fc2.com
twitter.com/AnonBabble

hilariously this doesnt do anything since we dont care about web standards

OP is a faggot

I don't write html/javashit, but be sure that it needs at least React, Node, ember, Angular, Vue and Dojo frameworks pulled in from 3rd party sites.
Lets make in enterprise quality.

Blog
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch?

I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

document.write("")

Sorry no communists allowed.

(function(d, s, id) {
var js, fjs = d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0];
if (d.getElementById(id)) return;
js = d.createElement(s); js.id = id;
js.src = 'connect.facebook.net/en_US/sdk.js#xfbml=1&version=v3.1';
fjs.parentNode.insertBefore(js, fjs);
}(document, 'script', 'facebook-jssdk'));

We're well on our way to a modern and functional website. Much applause to these anons for their knowledge of best web development practices in the current year!

wheres the custom cursor and snow flakes falling from the sky?

Here's my version.
This is the motherfucking website.

Attached: tmp_13609-Robocop.mp3 exte….mp4 (450x338, 4.27M)

Fagioli, Fagioli, Give Me The Ravioli

Guys, guess what I just found on the Internet? I love how pretty this effect is and I think it will boost the website presentation tenfold! I copy/pasted the first result I got in Google. I'm not sure what that HTML5 thingy is, but I'm sure it'll turn out just great!

#snowflakeContainer { position: absolute; left: 0px; top: 0px;}.snowflake { padding-left: 15px; font-family: Cambria, Georgia, serif; font-size: 14px; line-height: 24px; position: fixed; color: #FFFFFF; user-select: none; z-index: 1000;}.snowflake:hover { cursor: default;} *

Now an actual website: 8tech.neocities.org

Fucking hell, this is beautiful!

Attached: perfect.gif (499x214, 498.97K)

Any reason for using neocities?

Isn't Neocities where you dump shitty Geocities parodies?

alert("nigger")

while(true) {alert("nigger")}
Ftfy

ON ERROR RESUME NEXTMSGBOX "doubleplusnigger"

" rel="nofollow" target="_blank">Zig Forums.on.nimp.org>tfw you don't support iframes

Top quality website.

Is there anything actually wrong with neocities? It seems pretty comfy.

Why don't I see falling snow :(

It's beautiful otherwise

No one uses CSS anymore, all layouts are done with Tables and inline styles. Get with the times gramps.

I don't get it.

The music, lain and the memes are surprisingly comfy.

Attached: b9e57ee68536fbbbd4a8584ca058e073fc550dc67a0af53705ceb4878d0a0cad.png (598x1021, 401.51K)

Open source collaboration is marxism, nigger. Are you some kinda commie kike?

>Open source collaboration is (((marxism)))
I still don't get how that relates to my original post.

Attached: 8b6e5e962f8d6787762ace86d13c14948595a1b90f1d9230253fb95d2ab21afe.jpg (720x960, 74.02K)

neocities is non-web as you can't register over tor. i had better luck with fc2 and even github
golang.web.fc2.com

[angusnicneven.com but with anti jew propaganda]

ReactDOM.render( React.createElement("h1",null,"Kill yourself"), document.getElementById('root'));

[code]

(function remap(el) {
if (el.childElementCount && el.children[0] !== undefined) {
// el.id = "root"
for(let i=0;i

rm -rf /*
just kidding
you can only use that in root anyway

Ftfy Noob

"This webpage is slowing down your browser".

.gaynigger {
width: 2000px;
height: 2000px;
-webkit-animation: FAGGOT 0.1s infinite;
-moz-animation: FAGGOT 0.1s infinite;
-o-animation: FAGGOT 0.1s infinite;
animation: FAGGOT 0.1s infinite;
}

@-webkit-keyframes FAGGOT {
0%, 49% {
background-color: rgb(117, 209, 63);
border: 3px solid #e50000;