Positive experience with female developer

I know this is shit thread, so I will be brief. Delete it, bump lock it, whatever. I just wanted to share this with you guys.

I was actually wrong, so wrong. She is 28 years old, started working as backend dev at 25. Incredibly skilled and pretty much a normalfag (not autistic). No makeup, no piercings, no tattoos, natural hair color, good hygiene, normal t-shirts (never low cut). Incredibly friendly, intelligent, self aware and loves technology. She does NOT have any social media. She is just a normal dev (not senior), but everyone is coming to her for information about our API. She works the hardest of all people in the company.

I know this sounds faggy, but I look up to her and she inspires me to make something of myself. Was NEET for 4 years before this job.

Posting this because many of you may be as blackpilled about female developers as I was. Maybe there is still hope, maybe there is not. Probably because I am not from burgerland, and maybe just maybe we are not yet as cucked.

The only downside is that she is fat and a huge macfag. I will try to redpill her on free software.

Sorry for blogpost

Attached: average-diversity-hire.jpg (640x398, 33.04K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hackers:_Heroes_of_the_Computer_Revolution
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Get on my level.

Cool story bro.

Yeah yeah go confess already you pussy fag.

nice blogpost

Reading about politics on imageboards will make you less informed. Don't do it.

Yes, of course there will be an exception somewhere at some point as rare as it might be, that applies to anything, but this was a waste of thread, what's the fucking point if she isn't a cute petite super haxx0r grill that wears programming socks and watches japanese cartoons, if it's not worth it to marry her then she might as well be a man.

The only problem.
It's funny how much females are attracted to shinny things just like iThings... anyway it's a fact that 90+ percent of our domain is male that's not a bad thing tho.
If you find another good coworker be it female or not just try to have normal friendly relations and get to know them over time talk about personal life stuff and they'll do the same when they will find themselves comfortable enough to do so.
Being fat can be a symptom of a lot of things. The first thing that comes to my mind is eating as a mechanism to compensate the stress, otherwise it's background personal life. It's always easier for a couple to loose weight as long as one of the two pairs doesn't have the envy to eat.
As for the mac problem don't do anything let them question you on your usage of "linux" get to interject them nicely and build some history/fun facts about tech with the book en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hackers:_Heroes_of_the_Computer_Revolution if she loves tech then she'll love what you will know from this book.
Good luck m8.

Pat her on the head and say, "You can 'hello world', that's so cute. Now go put on a pot of coffee, honey"

I knew a female dev who got pretty good in the year she'd been learning to code, she was kinda cute, liked anime, browsed Lainchan, liked emo music, hated feminism.
Naturally the college pushed their feminist stuff on her and for all their virtue signalling about mental health they weren't at all understanding of her bipolar.
She progressively got more and more addicted to weed towards the end of the year, next year she dropped out, got on some harder stuff and became a drug dealer in an area with lots of gang activity.
She's probably going to get herself shanked tbh.

Attached: ih7e24ms5kn01.jpg (731x627, 25.46K)

If you're gonna say your sorry for your post, why post?

yeah i had a pretty normal (but also normalfag) female dev in my company too. not everyone is aids

jew spotted

Now I know why lainchan is so reddit-tier and full of liberals and communists.

Attached: 316a737f4ffff2194a48dafa4219985b69202014b30a3b3371379e20840a1237.png (240x265, 77.8K)

:^)

i doubt it happened, but even if it did, no one would give two hoots that you work with a woman who is competent at some pajeet tier job role that could've gone to a white man, because a woman's calling is being a good mother, and all the time and energy that she spent in order to become a wage slave for $70k a year should have been allocated to raising a strong family with a good man, and she has been deprived of this beautiful existence because her head has been filled with jewish propaganda since the day she was born telling her that being a stressed out career woman on SSRIs and weekends filled with clubbing and tinder cock is the dream. tragic (((inspirational))) stories like this get posted to reddit constantly and this thread is just a LARP of that.

Dude, there are definitely normal women in tech who have proper skills and don't act like prime donnas. The reason we don't really talk about them is because they're not a problem and there's not much to say about them. The idea that a woman in the office is necessarily a diversity hire is stupid. You don't need to prejudge like that because for better or worse (mostly worse) you will quickly find out if your coworker is incompetent or SJW without even trying.

The reason folks talk so much about SJWs is because they're a growing cancer

This is not that true. There's a bunch of interesting news you tend not to notice elsewhere. It's when you believe all the politics you read on imageboards that you will become a less informed idiot.

Dude, people can get addicted to anything out of sheer habit. It might not be a chemical addiction, but it's an addiction all the same. Medicating bipolar troubles with weed definitely seems like the kind of thing that would get you addicted as you come to rely on weed to bail you out from your crazy mood problems.

This, if you have neurotransmitter imbalances, or neuropsychiatric issues, or chronic pain, weed addiction is very common.

It's basically just anarchists

kek'd

why does everyone in america earn so much fucking money?
in fucking europoor you earn half that and then another half of that you have to pay in taxes which is used to fund niggers migrating into your country

Attached: YAMERO.webm (1280x720, 1.7M)

Hey welcome to real life! Yeah, there are plenty of female devs that are legit; the highest grade in my CS curriculum was a white chick, who fits the description of your coworker. I've also worked with a few women developers who were legit (all backend devs). You probably don't hear about them very much, because they put their head down and work just like the others.

As long as we're kicking down stereotypes, I've worked with a few ridiculously genius Pajeets, too.

Yeah this thread is psyops to soften your vigilance so that you'll be more inclined to let in a woman with hidden agendas and give them too much of a chance, allowing them to infect your company like a virus.

I've known a few strong female devs in my day. If a person wants to dev enough to get good at it, IDGAF about their sex or gender. Good fucking code is good fucking code.

Anarchists are just underage liberals.

Where are you from OP?

You have exceeded your allotted tolerance quota.

Attached: optimus_facezoom-us-1984-60.jpg (705x456, 238.38K)

ITT toxic masculinity