The rosenbridge backdoor is a small, non-x86 core embedded alongside the main x86 core in the CPU...

github.com/xoreaxeaxeax/rosenbridge

Attached: b5c0e56af1da5be1e6af22541d205aa6c5713204d89231a57d644f81043ab29d.gif (300x424, 2.56M)

Other urls found in this thread:

datasheets.chipdb.org/VIA/Nehemiah/VIA C3 Nehemiah Datasheet R113.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>(((rosenbridge)))
woah

Attached: FOR_CARDASSIA!.webm (768x576, 761.94K)

How many times can this happen before a domestic abuse counselor gets involved?

Place your bets Zig Forums, (((government))) backdoor or a leftover development feature they forgot to remove?

Hanlon's Razer.

It's a documented feature. Try reading the github before posting.

So how much do you suppose Raptor Egineering pays people to spread bullshit targeted at poor paranoid people?

Attached: b441ed2723917de1c879f32e11f799ec438d3de2aa3bf3720c3279baa1eaf199.jpg (570x533, 50.17K)

Joke's on you, we're the abused ball-busted husband. The (((counselor))) would just team up with the wife (Intel) and harangue us for being (((sexist))) (antisemitic).

So there's a backdoor in every single x86 proccessor. Along with the name for the VIA series being (((rosenbridge))).

What does the OP have to do with raptor engineering? Why even bring it up?

Zig Forums let us welcome our guests from /g/ and reddit! Please accept this (You) as a token of our appreciation, faggot.

If one had a reverse engineered firmware and full access to such an embedded coprocessor, would there be any viable use cases for it in a CY+3 software environment?

>flooding the coprocessor to lock out (((snoopy noses)))
Off the top of my head.

Can somebody post that video about those ranges of undocumented instructions existing in a wide variety of processors?
I think it was a defcon talk from a few years back, but I'm not sure.
Should be required watching for our guests from /g/.

Sorry, one of them brought up Talos

pick one

Consdering the power that Amigas simplistic Copper gave to the system, I can't imagine how much could be done with this.

Absolutely problematic.

The boys must be scared back at Langley, huh?

Attached: a34d7e057b4a3505de1b54151afb75ab6a76b3412bab4cf5d5a27ba0c8abd5c5.jpg (501x679, 102.33K)

Try reading more than the headline you stupid pieces of shit. Page 82: datasheets.chipdb.org/VIA/Nehemiah/VIA C3 Nehemiah Datasheet R113.pdf

Well I guess that's the whole three, all of them kike cock suckers. (((x86))) indeed.
Can we reverse engineer it?

Kill yourself newfag. Zig Forums is not a hivemind.

More like (((rosenbridge))).

So, I'm guessing that this is the horrible hardware bug that they found while fuzzing x86 processors and had to go through responsible disclosure on?

Shit! I was just about to get an old VIA thin client as a word processor . They are super cheap, look nice and work fine with passive cooling. It would have been airgapped and only running a minimal BusyBox/Linux, but I am not so sure if I still want it now.

Attached: igel-ud2-421-lx-1.jpg (1000x1000, 56.33K)

Attached: shit-retards-say.e.jpg (533x400, 25.51K)

So how much do you suppose anti-Raptor people pay shills to spread bullshit targeted at on-line communities?

because people forgot this is an image board, is a relevant image

Attached: via.pdf.png (850x1100, 356.49K)

you can disable the instruction set. Difference here is that you're an end-user who gives a shit and will work to secure it, the rest of the industry using legacy firmware, probably not so much.

Oy vey viastien!

I am not worried, just sad and disappointed. It would not matter in a practical sense, anyway. The machine would be an electronic equivalent to those diaries with the little locks on the cover. It is more an emotional thing. I was so happy to have found something poz free that fits my needs perfectly, and now it's ruined.

Attached: sad-little-girl-looking-through-the-window-in-autumn_4kgnupsnfx__PM.mp4 (640x360, 1014.23K)

I wasn't convinced but now I am, I'm getting a Talos. The shilling is what convinced me.

Over-shilling is a serious problem and gives away too much.

checked and confirmed.