COCKLI IS COMPROMISED

I'm just gonna leave this here.

You can believe me or not but the services you use are just as bad as gmail.

Tech you have been warned find an alternative.

He's cleared most of his stuff but thank jesus for archives.

web.archive.org/web/20130516125624/https://danielnr.com/

web.archive.org/web/20170116014647/https://github.com/danielnr

web.archive.org/web/20131104041027/http://userscripts.org/scripts/show/153586

MIATA, NA, NB, S2000, AP1, AP2, BRZ, STI, MX5, BOXST,ER, RX7, 240SX, TOYOTA 86, M3, NSX, CIVIC, 350Z, WRX, EVO, INTEGRA, IMPEZA, S13, S14, AE86, SUPRA, S2K

v8, ls3, honda s2000, monster miata, rwd, jdm, 350z, drift, track car, LS1, LS2, LS swap, mustang honda civic hatchback ef eg ek si s2000

Other urls found in this thread:

hollaforums.com/thread/5910407/politics/vincent-canfield-is-fake.html
flokinet.is.
hooktube.com/watch?v=corY-FZAZog
invidio.us/watch?v=corY-FZAZog&listen=1
cock.li/transparency/
8ch.net/cow/res/522544.html
cock.li/privacy
3g2upl4pq6kufc4m.onion)
delta.chat
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: BUTTHURT.png (1920x1080, 660.97K)

Thank god is use muh Israeli protonmail

Attached: ayanami_whoever_the_fuck.jpg (480x480, 52.18K)

what does this mean? i have a cock.li email as a backup in case someone hacks my my protonmail

Proton is from the Jews of the Mountains, retard. Not everything is Israeli.

I don't get it

Why are you trying to summon /o/?
Boxster is one word

Old news. Cockmail hasn't had a warrant canary in years, ever since the German government seized its hard drives.

Instead of "GUISE BELIEVE ME COCK.LO IS COMPROMISE" and then posting links of a random guy you could've explained what in the fuck you meant.

hollaforums.com/thread/5910407/politics/vincent-canfield-is-fake.html

It had always been.
Laughing at the faggots who always suggest "cock.li"
Occasional reminder that OMb is better in any way.

are you even trying?
>>>/israel/

yes, that's the only thing I could find within 5 minutes that explains what OP means.

Yes he uses an alias instead of a username.
Daniel is his real name.
The closest lead we have is his car.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-08-17_03-52-15.png (373x183, 92.03K)

TLDR: Gex/Vince/Daniel is a potential goon pedo cianigger that plays EVE and got his steam account banned for aimbotting.
I only use cock.li as a throwaway shitpost email, are there any other free webmails that aren't bloated and doesn't require a phone number for registration?

Also have some delicious pasta from there:

What's free meme if what you are using is exactly a boiling honeypot?
Better to use a yahoo throwaway or better yet a gmail from android virtual machines then you can have a nice throwaway with millions of others than a cia honeypot with number of users they can easily do a head count and have all the time reading all the user mails.

Holla and all it's lookalikes are GOD FUCKING AWFUL, however they do serve as an archive if nothing else.

ProtonMail takes about as long to sign up for as Cock.li. And they’re accountable for their actions unlike CIA snitch and edgelors in the OP. Seriously l, don’t put your trust in the hands of one guy. Especially some 4channer faggot.

not only that but this guy has tried to DoS me
he also deleted my email based off my ip (from his mumble server)
id only use this service as a novelty just be warned this guy is unstable and very emotional
if you run a service you need to emotionally detach urself then youll be a pro
i have little respect for madmins like him and that mentality is partly why the net is being butt-raped right now

Pretty much, emphasis in potentially though, going by that thread the only clue pointing daniel royston to Vincent is:

Which not only is abstract (did he "react" to user randomly saying "Daniel"?), but it also doesn't necessarily mean anything, there are infinite reasons why someone could react (assuming that's what user meant) to the mention of a name. Not to mention the credibility of holla's OP.

Overall, there is absolutely no solid (or weak) link between Vincent and Daniel, OP is a fag as usual.

I was using my email and he deleted it then demanded 0.1 BTC from me.
This guy is a fucking cumstain.

I tried using Protonmail, but I can't use an external client.

Attached: brainlettt.png (1072x678, 549.97K)

Sounds like you're just butthurt because you can't take a bantz.

Forwarding what I already said in another board.
>>>/hgg/240728
Soo, Vincent Caulfield is his persona online, and his real name Daniel N. Royston. He knows&works with Python, CSS, and Javashit, which makes sense knowing he works for duckduckgo, and currently living in Romania, but came to visit for DEFCON. He's had quite a good history trolling online, has been shown his raw buttocks before.

But I still don't see evidence he's in anyway CIA. Links posted are 1) his blog, 2) github repository, 3) his user scripts repository. You're going to need more prove than he's a web developer.
>>>/hgg/240738
yeah, but the current ones are in Romania. cock.li's DC is flokinet.is. The old ones were seized in US and Germany.
IIRC, he still hosts bounties for anyone that can crack his security.
CIA doesn't pay shit.

Attached: -_-.jpeg (307x287, 22.34K)

If he works for ddg he's pretty much glowing in the dark.

Attached: CIAniggers.webm (640x252, 224.98K)

neat 8ch/pol/ scraper. weird it rewrites 8ch for its domain.

Yahoo gets hacked by everyone

You know you can host your own MX?

Okay lets just doubt for a second he's not in the CIA.
Why do you think they still let him back in the country?
Why did he change his alias around 2013?
What kind of incentives besides money do his hobby/services hold?
Why does he own a white tahoe with police lights?

Yeah, but plenty other search engines leak info&metadata of users.
If he'd work for Google I'd believe OP more.

You've never want to migrate off shit US and start a new life?
US doesn't have free press anymore, and in Romania he can create his puff sites like he's always done in /g/.
Op needs more proof he's CIA than Mark Twain is Samuel Langhorne Clemens. Some people aren't retard enough to post their real name online. Daniel here was.

spoof sites*

hollaforums scrapes more than just pol

Attached: 6a46324f3614cabec5f520c9a171acd83588492b5237945b7d053af5e8fbd971.jpg (622x562, 86.91K)

>>>/hgg/240746
Wow, look at this retarded ass. Stripe, patreon, even paypal kicked him off, he can only pay servers via bitcoin. The exact same thing that happened here when 8ch couldn't pay for itself: Credit Card companies just drop you.

You also never read of Craig's list, and how cops sell off cars all the bloody time. Bet you also don't know you can own a tank in the U.S. too!

add.
If he was CIA, why lol he would use a cop car, lol?!?

He's a Mt.Goxxer by balls deep I mean he has money set aside.
Op's claims that he's a CIA nigger is irrelevant.
The thing that really has me buzzing it that he retains data and acts on emotion. Also he claims to be transparent, but hides stuff from the people that use his service.
So I kinda get what Op's intent was.
Cock.li isn't compromised it's the person behind it that's compromised and CIA is just a way to exaggerate that claim.
Idk that's just my whole take on this thread.

Attached: serveimage.jpg (1138x170, 8.54K)

FUCK VC HE FUCKING KILLED MY DOG RIP

Fucking sperg.

For 2 days, and if he's impulsive, he's couldn't even pass a security clearance ROFL let alone a desk position in the USAgov!
OP is right that Daniel is troll, but CIA spook, I need more proof!
This is true. More reason to self-host your shit. But it doesn't prove CIA, just either careful or cunning individual.
By not sharing some intricacies of his non-transparencies? I mean, if you host e-mail, you are still bound by laws. He's still USciv, he has to comply with subpoenas. He would need to renounce them to follow other laws.
So far an attack on Daniel without concrete evidence.

Now this seems like /lolcow/ material!
Wonder what other evidence he has.

THREAD THEME: hooktube.com/watch?v=corY-FZAZog

Attached: 1531681413039.jpg (496x560, 98.71K)

At least have the decency to download the video and post it, horse fucker.

This is like calling James O'Shaughnessy or James Triston CIA LOL

invidio.us/watch?v=corY-FZAZog&listen=1
Also, don't you have a fedi account?
Something pony@ someweird domain?

hooknose was run by an azn tho

He was kike in soul.
The whole reason hooktube was dying was because he figured it was a good idea to mirror youtube's videos and put fucking ads in, which goes against Google's rules and thus enables them to sue him, not that they had to, he announced the site was going under after the first fucking C&D like the pussy fag redditor he is.

Anyone who believes this is retarded.
He literally tells you on the front page that you shouldn't trust him and he complies with court orders.

Here is a list of court orders:
cock.li/transparency/

Pic is the excerpt from his front page.

Anyone claiming to have automatic security is lying, just as VC says, use client side encryption, anything else is a meme.

cock.li is useful as you can create an email address without giving any information, using cock.li via tor or a vpn enables you to have an email with no trace to you.

Once again, you are retarded if you are doing sensitive things without encryption.

Attached: Screenshot from 2018-08-17 23-45-12.png (556x251, 53.08K)

I'm not seeing any real evidence beyond "vc has an online alias and is kind of a dick some times". Did you think someone who decides to make an email service with the domain options like nigge.rs, nuke.africa and rape.lol would be anything less than a turbo-autist?

You should operate under the assumption that all email hosts are compromised anyway. Even if you self host on hardware you control, when you send mail it is still being sent to another provider, and when you recieve it it's still coming from another provider, so privacy wise you are fucked. The only thing you can secure is the integrety of your mailbox itself, and use gpg for messages you don't want read by spooks. imo the best solution is to use gmail/yandex/whatever botnet you want to use for normie mail. banking, shopping, soical networks connected to your real identity, etc, because all that is already spied on anyway, and at least google won't use your email to gain access to your other accounts to steal your shit or fuck your life over. Then have a second account with cock.li, self hosted, or really anything that doesn't scan your mail for the sake of advertising/cia niggery for shit that isn't connected to your ID and non-normie correspondence. For full blown anonymity you shouldn't be keeping the account anyway, so just make a throw away with any host that allows tor access and doesn't want your fucking phone number.

virgin reality vs chad avatar
I bet he's a fucking ponefag.

no shit, sherlock

you're barebacking teh chans without Tor?
shiggy

There's been some good info posted on /cow/
8ch.net/cow/res/522544.html

faggit

>>>/cow/522544

I am, but he posted a pic, he's obviously bare backing.

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (474x474, 29.93K)

OP, read this

cock.li/privacy
so now we know hes in contact with law enforcement

Attached: 10330375.jpg (500x500, 49.94K)

May be looked at by a human or a robot to investigate abuse
Your registration information
IMAP/SMTP logs
Mail filters
To comply with legal orders
Cock.li complies with every legal order for user information under the jurisdictions which are applicable.

Cock.li complies with every legal order

We've literally always known that. On the front page of his website says he complies with court orders

Who would have thought
I just fucking wish those german police scared them good enough to lay low a bit

Attached: 1534016351157.jpg (750x748, 433.89K)

user...

kill your retarded newfag >>>/out/

why would you ever use email if you want secure communication? i use cock.li because it doesn't make me spend 10 minutes with the latest Google (C) ReCaptcha (TM) 5.0 (R) and it doesn't make me use a phone with SMS to sign up. unfortunately it still requires JS which goes to show how shit the current state of email really is

Oooof yeah don't use duckduckgo

Attached: IMG_20180816_201609.jpg (704x396, 68.15K)

HOLY HELL, THIS RETARD:
>>>Zig Forums658520
>>>Zig Forums658527

Vincent called me a mean name on his mumbly server, fucking cia nigger

Seriously, who on Zig Forums isn't self-hosting these these days? The only external service you need is dynamic DNS.

That's not how that works.

Anyway we knew this shit since it got raided by the feds and anons lost some email accounts because "reasons". A lot of good twatter troll accounts died that day.

Use a client then. You can sign up without JS. I like mutt, but if you want a GUI I hear Claws or Thunderbird are alright.

what this nigga said

literally worse than webshit

sounds like you're a fucking idiot. unplug and quit while you're ahead

what the fuck am i supposed to be reading here? i don't speak web shotter, what is dynamic DNS? the only "damning" thing i can find in these posts is that because it mentions cuckflare which polniggers hate for the wrong reasons.
so let me get this straight. if my IP is 1.2.3.4,
fwuieguiwenghuiwneg.mydomain.com points to 1.2.3.4
then at some other point
mnfinwuieburihwyuey.mydomain.com points to 1.2.3.4 and the previous subdomain gets deleted?

>We have (((GOOONS))) on Holla Forums right now occupying moderation spots, attempting to silcence the truth.
top kek

no, it takes far longer since it requires one of the following to register:
-phone number
-alternate email (most of the time this option is unavailable, so you have to take the even more cancerous routes)
-donation

ya stupid mutt

Has there ever been evidence of DDG being botnet, or is this still a 4chan meme?

it is its run by the jews

Attached: alphabet-letters-printable-with-picture-letters-example-alphabet-letters-printable.jpg (390x450, 66.86K)

Well the owner and founder of DDG is a kike who is known for selling data in his past companies. The service has proven to be MITM'd at the SSL level by two certificates depending on how you access it. Then there's the whole privacy policy thing being vauge as fuck. Then there's the in engine advertisements for products. Then there's the URL redirects to a DDG adress rather then just the URL itself.

They are kiked and ran by intel angencies.

you're getting better at reading despair code.

(((Cohencidence))) memeing and the DDG owner's previous business endeavors aside, DDG provides the option to use their search engine through a Tor hidden service (3g2upl4pq6kufc4m.onion) and it works with Javascript turned off. That offers more privacy and anonymity than any other centralized search engine I'm aware of.

Having an onion and working without javascript mean nothing when jewgle can do that too. Jewgle works without javascript and can be used with tor. Does that mean you should use jewgle? No, it does not because jewgle still tries to steal your data and hack you via other means. Also duckduckgo isn't a search engine, it is a meta search engine that uses results from bing, yahoo, and jewgle to give filtered results. You can get the same thing with a searx instance or YANCY and you don't have to use javascript and can access it over a .onion adress for searx and tor for YANCY.

whoa

The reason people don't use google searches over tor is because google has captchas. YACY is not a meta search engine; that's why its results are trash.

sounds good, imma try it out. meanwhile, enjoy your G which literally is just a hardcoded list of 100000 subjects such as {justin beiber, katy perry, terrorism, equality, febreeze, etc} which it redirects your search to the closest match

what above guy said, google has and still almost never worked over tor. maybe once a day you'll have some exit node that's not blocked and you can make a search without playing with Google (R) ReCaptcha (TM) 57.534.5345 (C) for half an hour

how does X prove Y? it's common for websites to fuck up their configuration and make some retarded subdomain with a different cert. but meh ddg sucks ass, i use searx instead

tutamail ....

I only use yahoo mail

cock.li is pretty much the best well known webmail host, but it's the WWW, what do you expect? Of course he's a gypsy scammer. Still better than VC calicucks and censorship hell with filthy rich westerners.
if you wanna go full reductionist on privacy and security, abandon email, as it's a legacy protocol used only for backwards compaitibility.

neck yourself FUDposter

Haha you're salty, bumping this thread.

Considering people still fax.
We'll have eMail for a loooong while.

crashing dis blane :-DDD

Email is old as fuck and was never designed for private communication, true. However, everyone has an email address, and you can build some neat stuff on top of email:

delta.chat

If you want anonymity as well as privacy, you can use Tor v3 hidden service IMAP/SMTP servers with Delta Chat.

Delete dis

No you retard, if they filter links, then it's flat-out proven that they track which links you open. Good thing I never touched that site.

lmfao, what next are you going to tell me to build on top of XMPP? oh wait, people already unironically do that as well

Bump, cock.li busted. Shills mad.

gmx.com is good if you can deal with having *some* data collection

You do realize that XMPP was explicitly designed to be extensible from its core.

more like people are mad you're shitting up the board with old news

Why does scrolling down that comments section feel like wading through the dumbest part of Zig Forums?