Making everything wireless

Wireless is now the standart.

First it was wireless controller (those gimmicky PSone controllers that ate batteries like hogs and it looked like chink stuff)

Then wireless internet

Then wireless audio equipement (And people actually think it sounds good, haha audiofags never dissapoint me)

I wonder what the future holds for us?
Wireless Displays? Wireless Guitars with wireless amplifiers?

Attached: 018.jpg (615x405, 85.1K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lv0EveZVrZI
amazon.com/Wireless-Battery-Charger-000-mAh/dp/B077XBF2YP
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wireless_energy_transmission
pdfs.semanticscholar.org/657f/fe0516ffd5f003a2193df8b3dcc4c847c9b4.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=Pjt0iJThPU0
amazon.com/Nyrius-Transmitter-Streaming-Projector-NPCS549/dp/B009E6R89C
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yeah, it's called TV

What's next wireless telephones?

Wireless is a meme is not as reliable as a wired connection in anything

If you go wireless in general you spend more in batteries muh rechargeable ones they still fail and are more expensive

Sure there will be more wireless stuff but its like buying a 3d anything its just a temporal stuff

Techniggers saying Wi-Fi is faster than cables.

Fucking topkek man

Wait you mean there are minor trade-offs for being able to carry computers anywhere?
mind=blown

That's already a thing.

No, i don't mean that.
Of course, portable computing means miniaturisation of the hardware, wich means use of less capable material.

What I'm saying is that since Wireless stuff looks so cool and normies eat that shit like cheerios, the future does not look too good.

LOL sure must sound like shit.

This all exists lol

You must be trolling. There's no way someone on tech thinks wireless is a dystopian future.

How do you know if the router is the only one listening?

So you take a nice analog signal, make it discrete like some troglodyte, transfer it to the amp, convert that shit back to analog, then finally hear something that kind of resembles what you played 20 minutes before? I just don't see the use-case, any professional will want a wire since it's better and no amateur needs to be jumping around so no need for it either.

wireless wires

Attached: 5745e0d39e933dabdd6b9e1164a185c68e33445adf5a52cea119a44d60bd8195.png (574x574, 274.69K)

youtube.com/watch?v=lv0EveZVrZI

user you got the order wrong. They already have some stuff you weren't expecting.
>wireless power supply amazon.com/Wireless-Battery-Charger-000-mAh/dp/B077XBF2YP
>wireless wires en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wireless_energy_transmission

thats impossible given all those 3 rely ENTIRELY on bandwidth,
and wireless kills the direct hardware kind of bandwidth

I doubt of the quality of his recording equipment.

Wireless air
Wireless fire
Wireless water
Damn normie God.

Wireless WiFi

monthyl subscription for your wireless peripheral

A Jew And His Shekels

Enjoy your cancer and various mystery illnesses, you fucking niggerfaggots.

pdfs.semanticscholar.org/657f/fe0516ffd5f003a2193df8b3dcc4c847c9b4.pdf

youtube.com/watch?v=Pjt0iJThPU0

Wireless power-cords when.

Attached: autismlord2.jpg (1125x1331, 221.08K)

Do you have a single fact to back that up?

everything is wireless with the cloud and "5G"

Attached: wireless guitar.jpg (800x600, 42.11K)

they're literally all shit and even gaymers know not to use them

Wireless musical instruments are a very good idea, because poorly done grounding can easily fry the musician.

Wew lad. Ever wondered why all the half arsed studies without control groups are coming from the major medical thinktanks like the WHO and UN?

They work if you're not using them for intense video games. Perfectly fine for using a computer as they were designed for, unless you're buying cheap $3 ones off the internet and wondering why the wireless capabilities are beyond shit.

wireless brains (so you don't need a clunky spinal cord nor most of the nervous system)

"""le 5G'''' == le IPv6 botnet of everything

All electric guitars sound like shit so it must sound even better.

If everyone knows what everyone else thinks everything will be fine and dandy. You should read more from Orwell, he explains this concept very well.

- Nobody plays consoles anymore so whining about controllers is pointless. You're an old man if you assosiate videogames with TVs and not smartphones.
- Wireless internet is already standard via smartphones, but even then expanding this to desktops is fine since it makes it easier for people to create their own meshnets.
- Nobody uses wireless headphones unless they're a macfag who needs to have every apple product

Wireless power transmission, obviously. If the technology can be figured out it will be everywhere, you won't ever plug anything in again because you'll just place it within range of a suitably equipped outlet that will find the receiving port on the device and beam power right into it from a few feet away. Long distance power lines will be made obsolete for the same reason. This tech would exist now if it wasn't for rectennas suffering from vendor lockin and choking the market with unusable garbage, similar to how nothing (other than smartphone accessories) uses bluetooth because it's just one standard of many.

Wireless is shit. The default should be wired and wireless only used if you have a damn good reason for it.

honestly thought i heard something about this
also
This actually exists

classier to do it with wire

Attached: garrote.png (853x480, 420.74K)

I guess this could be a wireless display? They are absolute garbage from what I've heard unsurprisingly.
amazon.com/Nyrius-Transmitter-Streaming-Projector-NPCS549/dp/B009E6R89C