Software to run Games on 2 GSYNC monitors?

I know, in theory this should be a simple task, no idea what I might have possibly fucked up while building that led to this, or if it's just a weird software/driver fuckup. Have read a few different suggestions that one can get software to help unfuck this. Has anyone here had a similar issue and used software to make it run smoothly?

Any suggestions appreciated.

(btw- pic related not mine, since if I put up mine entire thread would turn into either "poorfag" or "richfag")

Also, inb4 Radeon fuckers telling me "that's what you get for buying Nvidia).

Attached: 2monitors.jpg (3264x2448, 592.73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?q=Multi screen gaming setup
warosu.org/g/thread/S65879443
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/thread/66898445/#66902864
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/thread/66239308/#q66239308
4chan.org/g/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Could have bought a 34" flat ultra wide u fucking idiot

More specifically, if I go into Config mode and try to make it "Borderless", where do I set it assuming the specs on monitor are different?

and you could try earning to read mate:

lmgtfy.com/?q=Multi screen gaming setup
Literally the first result but as said your a fucking idiot for not getting a 34" ultawide
I'm waiting for oed before I do only have a 27"

This is mine, just fucking completed it recently, now trying to make it work..

Attached: muh-new-setpup-8 2.jpg (1632x1224, 435.61K)

Get two ultra wide on a vesa mount you moron why the fuck are your screens at 3 different hieghts? Legit the shit test setup ever
Nope not gonna help someone dumb enough to buy the worst lake CPU ever made

Also the 2080ti is just about to come out next month for 1/3 of the price hahahahahahaha jesus

right now, I have 2 34 inch next to each other. the orhers I have on a metal arm above desk, one with stock and one with currency prices.

keep laughing dummy. Firstly, bought the titan the day it came out, have been getting goofd use out of it. Second, if I want to upgrade, you mean I'd have to trade Newegg one half of one of the Bitcoins I bought for ~$50 5 years ago? I don't like acting like a dick like others who made shekels on bitcoin do, but if you want to begin in it, the so be it.

Does anyone know of the software program I'm speaking about here for Nividia setups?

Not gonna spoon-fed such a idiotic retard who can't even google but pisses money up a wall on stupid shit.
Like I said your not gonna have a good time on 16:9 especially with those fuck huge bezels and no vesa level mounting
Absolutely retarded as they say money can't buy taste
Sell the bitcoins and sky king yourself faggot simlarper you will never fly a real plane

Attached: brainlet2.gif (686x773, 257.08K)

holy xd

Eish...dumb fuck, if it was as simple as jewggleing it and was a common problem that could be easily fixed, do you really think I'd come to what used to be a cool site but is now a fucking den of vipers to even ask? I went through the drivers, I went through every conceivable option before deigning to ask ANYTHING here, where the odds of finding one genuinely smart person who isn't a bitter hard-on are about the same as catching a Great White Shark off the Coast of Saint Augustine.

So I'm a loser on the boards trying to get an answer to a setup question I can't find. You, on the other hand, are a loser ho is stalking a loser. So what does that make you mate?

So you finally got someone to build it for you?

Link to his v thread?

Lol and u wonder why nobody wants to help you.
We don't give a fuck mate wolf of neetstreet epic meme coin trader
Volta was a dumb buy a year ago and even dumber now

U won't even say what's not working dumbfuck how are we meant to help if u can't even setup basic shit

Wait he didn't even build it himself?

Attached: 1532397591940.jpg (250x298, 54.68K)

Nothing more amsuing than the person who arrived her a week ago using the royal "WE" and exposing the fact they've been here a week to an old fag who has been here since Zig Forums harbor and gamergoy and since hotwheels set up the site. "WE." Indeed.

I think it's the same user who was crossboarding for help on Zig Forums, /v/, and 4/g/ some months back to put together a giant pile of wasted money parts that had been sitting unused for months because he couldn't figure out legos. At one point was even offering money for someone to do it for him.

Yep. # puetro ricans did it in exchange for a piece of your mother's ass. Between the 3 of them they had about 36 fuckig inches of cock. And she wasn't signing, she was MOANING. You know Mona Lisa?

While I was installing the fans, Pedro was wiring from the battery and installing the RAM. Each time they got one right, they got to blow another load on your mother. It all worked out wonderfully.

Quite interesting, given that I just got it and set it up last week. This place is done, worse than cuck chan. I give up.

Huh that's fucked

Oh yes user I'd love to help a cashed up asshole who can't even build his own pc for nothing when I could instead watch you spit vitriol and
autism while doing the most basic things....
Oh wait

Or you could have just got two ultra wides on a vesa mount like a non moron so yeah bugger off back to /biz/

I've been on chans since mid 00s so u can take your us and them bullshit and fuck off back to whatever forum social media cesspool you came from even redditors are more tolerable than you

The funny thing is that even though in every thread over the last few months you were anonymous, you stood out so much for being completely insane that it was obviously you.

Attached: bruh.png (1218x442, 322.48K)

Lol btfo
How the fuck has this idiot struggled for two months just to click a button on the nvidia control panel
His shit titan v is already outdated by the newest quadros as well

epic

thread: >>>/v/15336387

That's pretty nice, user. I'd get rid of the wangblows though.

Again your not walking us through what u want exactly and what's wrong just set it up in the nvidia control panel then in the game be it fsx or xplane

He's an undiscovered chan lolcow who walks amongst us. Here he is back in May with his pile of parts:
warosu.org/g/thread/S65879443
And then in July having still not got it working:
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/thread/66898445/#66902864
I can't find the one where he's offering like $500 for someone to build it for him after having failed at doing so for months. Each time his story's a bit different, it's been a fun ride.

Attached: july.png (1206x279 684.37 KB, 141.19K)

tbh I'd fucking kill myself if I was a normie. double digit retards

Dumb cunt cant even rma?
5k+ on a pc and doesn't have any autistic mates to help him build it? Christ.

This

Holy shit this entire thread. OP is a fucking retard.

KYS

kek, you're a total faggot. You could have bought land.

I'll fix it for you for all your remaining bitcoin.

Attached: 849e66ceed4ef2e05de40f6a1a0c9e65ea9bf6239b919706d0fddcfa57ead811.jpg (865x720, 61.69K)

Just in his attempts to assemble his legos since May he's managed to break several motherboards, ram sticks, and a processor. I'm amazed the monitors are still in one piece.
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/thread/66239308/#q66239308

Attached: junebug.png (810x498, 158.11K)

Can anyone tell me why you get Windows?

I gave up when Vista came out and only had a VM for 7 and XP, never bothered with 8/8.1/10, and even when I worked at Vultr we didn't fuck with anything but 2K8R2 and 2K12 and used to regularly tell people to FO requesting W7/XP hosting.

Holy shit. This has to be an elaborate troll. You literally just screw the Mobo inside the case, put in the power supply, then start sticking stuff in where it fits. A retard could do it.

damn that is a laugh, thanks user

Kek it just keeps getting better. This can't be real

Attached: a0eae68011ce2929539b5a94476e9680ea7f93d1594678aeec3b3aa8067a7b6b.jpg (294x335, 21.59K)

Holy fuck 20k wasted including two motherboards and a 1200 cpu
How hard is it to look up a YouTube tutorial
If only he had photos of the carnage it would be /g/ore Zig Forums kino

Attached: promo_660_x_440_fire_-_danger_sign_extreme-01.png (690x460, 460.23K)

Yeah this is a fucking troll. Going off about his bitcoin money and law degree for no raisin. He's just trying to get people riled up.

I'm convinced he's a autistic lolcow that got a sudden windfall and blew it in a desperate attempt to fish for the first jealousy he's ever had the opportunity to receive. Think about what Chris would do if you handed him a huge check.
The alternative is that a guy who lives in a poverty-tier house was so dedicated to trolling that he blew at least $10k on computer parts then either never assembled them or frequently disassembled them for pictures every few months to fake asking for help even on low value targets like our backwater chan. And runs off whenever he gets called out rather than stay and fan the flames.

Can't help you.
Freesync is superior.

how can you afford this shit?

Attached: 1469824949124.jpg (700x700, 67.67K)

>>>/g/

you asked for it

No pics to back it up but I'm fairly sure he also made the thread in the first picture over here, I vaguely remember it.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1460065607363.jpg (600x615, 40K)

He's definitely the same faggot that comes to /v/ every few months and gets laughed off of it because he's a total fucking sperg that cannot interact with people. Last time he was trying to impress anons by bragging about how he does coke while walking around Google maps in VR.

Perfect example of someone with more money than sense.
You can't make this up.

Why do people this rich go on the chans?
Can't you buy entertainment for yourself? Or go somewhere you can pay them to tell you you're cool?

It's not even summer
>>>/go/ back 4chan.org/g/

you are fucking retard

If anyone knows how to make rocket league play on two different screens for two players, I'd love to know

>meme keyboard and not because it's mechanical

I don't have any words lef-

holy shit

Attached: ae5eacba6705b28c1a71edd87c9b67cd506588cc1c87755560caafb13f490d4e.png (366x331, 263.16K)

this shi tagain

He's not a troll. He bails out as soon as people start responding negatively and lets threads die.

haha
Thank you OP

I built my first PC when I was 12, when I had no fucking idea about building computers, and it worked first try. You know why? Because I read the mobo manual.

The moral of this story is, READ THE FUCKING MANUAL and don't lie about your IQ, it just makes you look even more stupid than you are

sweet gamer gear bro. i do love me some gsync in my gaming monitor on my gaming rig. makes gaming fast and games run so smoothly. i only run the latest gaming hardware on my gaming battle station so i can play games how its meant to be played