LEGAL .onions

Glad to see a board free from the mods on /b/.

Haven't lurked a lot so apologize if there's already a thread.

I recently started using TOR and exploring the Deepweb, via TOR and Torguard VPN (because I'll be dead before we ever go to space in a significant capacity so I'll explore the web instead) and I'm looking for LEGAL links, please. I've been to various hidden wikis and directories but most of them seem to have the same set of links.

And again, I'd like to stress that these links should be LEGAL, and preferably posted with a description so I'm not just blindly clicking on links. Thanks!

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (474x316, 10.63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

facebookcorewwwi.onion)
5nca3wxl33tzlzj5.onion/)
torproject.org/docs/tor-onion-service#two
uj3wazyk5u4hnvtk.onion/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

wtf?

gee i wonder who behind this post

Attached: terry.jpg (480x360, 20.15K)

Barry Frontingstate

If this post glows any brighter, I'm going to put on sun glasses.

Even posting a guide on how to boycott Israel, China, or Russia is illegal in the JewSA. Who the fuck cares? Bending to the state's will is only going to help the (((elite))) and you might as well just post clearnet sites because you're a cock sucking retarded brainlet OP.

Attached: c4c95569093c8cf685ee746aa614c30a2400588f2e4e3cbe174696c5934a0e60.png (289x289, 41.29K)

>Even posting a guide on how to boycott Israel, China, or Russia is illegal in the JewSA. Who the fuck cares? Bending to the state's will is only going to help the (((elite))) and you might as well just post clearnet sites because you're a cock sucking retarded brainlet OP.
How to boycott israel?

1. before making a purchase, look and see if it comes from Israel or Saudi Arabia
2. if it does, do
p]jijpju8

j

mvv

Soy indeed.

The good thing about .onions that you can create them delete them as you like, as many times you like, however you like.
You should think about a .onion not as an "address to a website", but as an address to anything, just like a DNS entry. Except you don't broadcast continuously the DNS records publicly.

Example:
I use .onion address instead of dynamic DNS to remote connect to my home machine, RetroShare and Ricochet use .onion address to find your messaging partner, Facebook (facebookcorewwwi.onion) uses .onion address to serve its website, Debian (5nca3wxl33tzlzj5.onion/) uses .onion addresses for its website and for distributing packages.

You can make your own .onion link just by adding two lined to the torrc configuration file: torproject.org/docs/tor-onion-service#two It is up to you what kind of service you point it to.

Man, what is it with trannies and tech ?

Valhalla's gun store is legit or not ?

Ship directly to your home. It is fine.

Attached: 98088C1B-1F67-4EF4-87ED-A5AFD73D3C61.png (3000x4710, 5.23M)

What about the fake currency ? Also, how are the packages concealed from law enforcement ?

No it's not.

Seems like jews tend toward office jobs and wasting their lives on various degeneracies including the internet, so they go into Zig Forums with varying degrees of success. Most political and/or fetishist trannies are jews, so it makes sense then that you get trannies in Zig Forums. If we removed bagel, then there would probably be a more proportional amount of trannies in Zig Forums (that is, much closer to 0). We'd also have less in general, closer to the supposed 0.1% or whatever of the population that we had before the kikes started brainwashing people and making it into a trendy thing for kids on tumblr.

uj3wazyk5u4hnvtk.onion/ (pb)
You pretty much have to visit this one with tor browser, otherwise enjoy enjoy running that javascript miner they have.

Using the Tor Browser is a necessary prerequisite of being able to disable js how?

OP is a blatant homosexual and should terminate his existence immediately

The Pirate Bay uj3wazyk5u4hnvtk.onion/

Attached: qBittorrent_icon256.png (256x256, 113.93K)