VPN - Wireguard

I've just read an article about this vpn protocol. What do you guys think about it? Will it strive? Is it really secure? Can we share thoughts on it?

Attached: wireguard_logo.png (200x200, 14.33K)

stop shilling

No

Linus shilled it, so it must be good.
lkml.iu.edu/hypermail/linux/kernel/1808.0/02472.html

Linus Torvalds that is.

more like

I was just about to start a thread about finding a good VPN service.

Does anyone have any suggestions - which one is really secure and cheap?

The Onion Router network.

You're telling me to use TOR?

It's spelled Tor. Yes, use it, it even has a nice feature of avoiding cluster fuck of certificates, NATed IPs and other Internet related bullshit. Hidden service public key aka onion address is only thing you'll ever need to connect to a server.

Well just downloaded AdvOR.
Never used it before, so any tips?

simply looking up tor on a search engine will get you on a watch list.
Welcome.

Chill with your paranoia asshead. You wouldn't how misinformed most users on this ugandan pottery-forum are. We are just a bunch of autists noone gives a shit about. Deal with that fact.

It's getting into Linux kernel so I guess we'll find out if it's good

Is it already merged into the kernel? if not, is there any date/version when they doing it?

wireguard has been put in but its crypto library, zinc is under debate and is being modularised before being merged.

Feel free to bring the discussion over

Why did you opened the same thread and bumplocked this?

Probably because the volunteer created the other thread and wanted his thread to rise, and also it's conspiratorial, so the discussion won't actually be on technology, just the way he likes it.

Conspiracy about a conspiracy

This is a place of free speech, dissent, and pizza faggots. Of course it's under surveillance...

I did not. There were two threads about Wireguard, and decided that the other one has a better OP.
You can re-make a thread about it, and if it's of better quality, it will stay.

I didn't see much discussion going on in here.