Win10 Permanent Activation

literally wtf is wrong with you?

>nsaneforums.com/topic/312871-windows-10-digital-license-hwid-generation-without-kms-or-predecessor-installupgrade/

>web.archive.org/web/20180814172734/https://www.nsaneforums.com/topic/312871-windows-10-digital-license-hwid-generation-without-kms-or-predecessor-installupgrade/
>archive.is/eJQXr

Attached: Free Windows License.gif (1262x926, 584.41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

firehol.org/tutorial/fireqos-new-user/
reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/45y13j/a_russian_guy_installs_windows_10/
linustechtips.com/main/topic/549576-windows-10-sends-screenshots-every-x-minute-to-microsoft/
forum.ru-board.com/topic.cgi?bm=1&forum=2&topic=5328
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No one cares about your botnet OS Moshe.

touché

They've been having trouble giving it away ever since Windows 8. MS is trying to get all the users they lost with marketing campaigns to promote piracy, they've admitted to doing it in the past.

cope harder, lmao

Quiet Jew

Ha ha ha ha ha
what a poofta

Tempted to do this but afraid it will fuck with updates or AV

Attached: 2da0e64cd72c29f561a6b4c6631d4207afd20e0751ec75c30b6e7e80999247bd.png (692x687, 191.96K)

so wait are you telling me they're just giving away the only edition you can actually disable the botnet on?
LTSB = enterprise i'm pretty sure.

Just skimming over OP, is it not a genuine activation, and not some kind of program that runs constantly in the background? Should be fine unless you're worried it a trojan or some shit. But even then, the link looks like it describes a way to do it yourself manually.

Just buy a key for $5 on ebay.

Attached: 1516291667562.jpg (1200x800, 112.27K)

Why botnet Windows if it's already a botnet?

go away windows jew

How is a freetards computer and his room the same? Neither have any Windows installed badum tsss!

Attached: index.jpg (225x224, 13.01K)

Lmao, freetards BTFO!!11!!11! How will they ever recover? Let me quickly repost this to r/freetards for massive ubpoats and my discord server. Year of the linux desktop LMAO.
Get the fuck out of here.

Too be fair, you need to have a very high IQ to install GNU/Linux

Considering the average windows user, 100 IQ is indeed, very high. Good thing that windows comes pre-installed on most of the machines.

Sorry to break it to you grandpa but Android is pre-installed on most machines not windows.

This seems like a better solution then Windows Toolkit. I wonder if they'll ever patch this

Summer never ends
Dubs thread commence
Check my quads

lol

Attached: 198cba523a97f92b387c5a25ed2f3ca2c51768b101f14d18b37aa41b603f5f04-biz.jpg (960x960, 85.78K)

Lmao get yourself a bat file with activation commands, you can find it on google, nobody wants your totallynotavirus.exe

And also you should have post in on /g, /tech is a linux board, wrong door, and you could have more idiots to download your virus on /g

you ARE a quad

Attached: Quadriplegic War Veteran Receives New Home 4lQLIlBd6m0x.jpg (1024x683, 150.95K)

Tippity toppity kek to you

I have a wildcard permanent license for all GNU/Linux distributions, Schlomo. You can take your botnet elsewhere.

i licensed my dick to my wife with marriage

Don't be stupid to use that shit like I'm doing right now, damn it sucks. If you still use Windows-only programs, cling to 7 for now - and plan a migration to Linux in the long run.

Attached: knife.jpg (886x552, 96.01K)

hahahahahahahaha

the binary is useful for making another high ranking SEO blogspot then putting the infected versions for turning the normies into zombies.

In general your advice is solid but some programs will just never make it over to Linux. There still really isn't any easy way to shape internet traffic on a Linux distro for example. For those programs just use virtual machines. You never have to let the shitware touch your system, you don't have to allow it internet access, and you never have to worry about being "outdated" because the machine itself can't tell and you don't have to care. I don't know why anyone tries to transition one way or the other tbh.

firehol.org/tutorial/fireqos-new-user/
It looks pretty easy to me. It's not per application, like some windows tools, but at least it's not brain-meltingly difficult to use.

What the fuck kind of retarded proprietary cuck psychobabble is this? This is your brain on Windows.

what is event/time driven obsolence?
I do agree that linux is shit when it comes to handling connection logs and per-app dns resolving firewall. WIndows had it better IMO. I just left my linux install idle over night (lock screen) and it magically phoned some ~120MiB and I don't know which one did it let alone trace/log the culprit while I also always get a 6MiB download for no reason everytime my box detects internet connection (also happens to my other boxes) while on my windows box it doesn't even do anything at all and 3rd party firewall rules just works (0bytes Rx Tx).

Yeah there's like tons of SHIT firewall for linux and all of them are fucking trash either you have to pull some retarded outdated gtk trash for it to even work or spend a lot of resources making some retarded distro run in a vm routing all your connections on that vm but no I'm not a /fucko/ so fuck off with your fucko setup.

I use Linux as my base you cuck. Instead of pretending how smart and important you are maybe you can just relax for a second?

Then it sucks and proves his point.

You literally just called yourself out. Nice try, winbabby. You want to start a thread about which distro your daily driver is?>>>/g/

99% of the time port based QoS is enough. For other 1% you can use something like trickle:$ trickle -d 25 -u 15 firefox or run your shit in a container or vm.

lol

I sure hope my toaster gets updates in 2022 or its toast.

Get out. I will continue to use whatever I want whenever I want while you cry bitter salty tears that you can't use all the software you'd like because some of it doesn't conform to your ridiculous standards. Feels good to be a chad instead of a cuck.

if you set your rtc date into something your windows would shit itself like an expired trialware not to mention the killswitches on intel israel and chinese cpus when /that/ time comes.
i am joking

That shit's harder to find than the official windows thin pc (lite win7).

I know, release some official permanent activation haxxor program in some underground website, that will entice them.

Attached: mpv-shot0061.jpg (960x720, 111.17K)

Microdick somehow refuses to realize why people cling to win7, and instead tries to force shit on them.

I wouldn't use windows permanently even if you paid me 100$ dumb windows nigger

And make Windows a SaaS. You don't own NOTHING.

Didn't SolidWorks do that with their CAD stuff? People pirate it, use it and then since they know how to use they're employer will need to buy legitimate licenses to use it?

I wouldn't be surprised if they did that to get foothold among former AutoCAD users who were scorned by autodesk going all-in with the SaaS model.

its not free doe

Stop repeating reddit memes you nigger

I LOVE RUST
SO DO YOU
INSTALL RUST

I LOVE RUST
SO DO YOU
INSTALL RUST

I LOVE RUST
SO DO YOU
INSTALL RUST

I LOVE RUST
SO DO YOU
INSTALL RUST

I LOVE RUST
SO DO YOU
INSTALL RUST

I LOVE RUST
SO DO YOU
INSTALL RUST

I LOVE RUST
SO DO YOU
INSTALL RUST

I LOVE RUST
SO DO YOU
INSTALL RUST

I LOVE RUST
SO DO YOU
INSTALL RUST

didn't they start basically giving Windows away for free at version 8?
It's basically just turning in to a front end for their APP store. Got to get your latest APPS and subscribe to the latest SOFTWARE SERVICES!!!@

I think OP is just bait

even w7 is pretty much free. It will continue to work forever even if you don't activate it, and you can remove all the popups asking you to activate by just deleting slui.exe. The only difference is you can't change your wallpaper, and there's a small watermark in the bottom right of your wallpaper saying "windows is not genuine". It's certainly not worth $100 to remove that unless you own a small business and are scared of getting kiked by that org which hunts down unlicensed software

that's not a machine, this is a machine!

Attached: talosii.png (750x500, 385.04K)

Is really interesting how this sills thread are posted from time to time

Still for the flavor of bait
Only retards use windows 10

I could understand this if you live somewhere that you can't buy a legit disk, but otherwise,,, ummm,,, why?

pretty much every windows disk freely available online is rooted, by the guy who posted it in the first place. same with all the cracks online.... About the only way to get a clean copy is to image a legit disk yourself. and if the OS is borked, you can't really escape that. or fix it.

ask your parents for more allowance and tell them you need a real windows disk

Attached: InstallingWindows.jpg (900x675, 84.57K)

Attached: 1464455560118.webm (1067x600, 6.7M)

this is way too funny.
thanks putin bro.

Attached: 1539738043810.jpg (533x539, 39.17K)

Wasn't that proven fake?

I think so. Relik points out a couple of things here: reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/45y13j/a_russian_guy_installs_windows_10/
It's also an insider preview, which would have more spying than usual.
linustechtips.com/main/topic/549576-windows-10-sends-screenshots-every-x-minute-to-microsoft/

Oh it's you again. Enjoy the coc religious fanatic. I'm amazed you took systemd down the throat and still have the audacity to berate others

completely fake

Ironically, that machine is not capable of running Windows 10.

There is literally no need to activate Windows 10. Running crack.exe is a major attack vector and not worth it at all.

You can't change the privacy settings or some performance settings without activating

There's a workaround for that. Create a cloud account on a different computer with Win10 activated, log in and configure settings on that computer, then use that same account as your login on the inactive Win10. The personalization settings will sync. Pretty sure this works for the privacy settings, too.

Not a good solution

Enjoy your trojan then.

I have used Microsoft Toolkit for years. I hope I’m not part of some botnet.

Legit question, how is it an attack vector? I thought it was just a spoofed activation server running locally as a service and some simple config edits to have Windows verify from said server instead of Microsoft

Unless you compiled it from source yourself, its a trojan almost guaranteed.

At that point the entire OS is a trojan horse, and that's a cliche freetard argument

You could use a KMS server.

Holy fuck you're an idiot

10 is objectively the shitties OS MS ever made. Not even 3.11 ME is this bad. 7 for gayums on a dedicated PC or in a VM, trash bin for everything not supporting it.

Fucking loosers.

Get Server 2016 Database Edition Desktop Experience.
It's even better: No forced updates etc

This, KMSAuto Net IS a local KMS server which takes ~ 2MB and uses the Windows Firewall to redirect all key related requests to itself.
Here dl from Russian developer:
forum.ru-board.com/topic.cgi?bm=1&forum=2&topic=5328

If that were true it would be a blood offense.

This is a funny but true statement

Attached: Jean-Luc-Picard-Full-of-win.jpg (406x403, 87.99K)

Why?

So it's either install Russian rootkit or enter yourself into botnet database?

Why in the literal hell would you install a server edition of Windows to use as a gaymin/desktop PC? I don't need a server manager to download my Linux ISOs and play muh roms in Dolphin-emu.

I'll explain it:
every Win version has different restrictions on how much ram you can use, whether you can turn off telemetry, whether you're forced to do updates etc.
Windows Server 2016 Database has the most relaxed of all.
You can just turn the Server popup off and use it. It comes with everything you need including DirectX but without automatic driver installation (which is a good thing imao) and without consumer applications like the metro apps and other garbage.
So it's actually better suited for a gaymin/desktop PC than any other version of Win 10/Server 2016

wasn't windows 10 free/officially on tpb/allowed anywhere & everywhere at some point X years ago?

Only for the first year of Wangblows 10's release and on legal channels

My activation is permanent enough with standard KMS and vlmcsd. No need to natively run Someone Else's Code(tm) natively, as vlmcsd can do its magic within a VM. vlmcsd is also FOSS. Also I don't tattle on myself to MS with some "digital license" bullshit.

Either set up vlmcsd in Virtual Box (there's a boot floppy image you can use) -> set it up to run at startup with 1% CPU limit and on host only network -> point slmgr to that IP, or go flash your router with OpenWRT -> set up vlmcsd as a LAN side service daemon -> configure dnsmasq to resolve _vlmcs._tcp.your.domain.name SRV record to the router's IP (and all KMS channel products automagically activate on your LAN).

This user gets it. Server Datacenter is the most unleashed Windows. Performance differences are knobs, not hard coded. The only thing Server is missing without replacement is Windows Store and UWP, which frankly are cancer anyway. Also don't forget to enable "Disable sending AVS data for KMS activations" or something in group policy, under computer configuration, administrative templates, Windows components, software protection platform. Windows since 8 has sent client KMS activation data to MS automatically.