NordVPN a botnet?

Hi Zig Forums
This thread on Zig Forums is scaring some anons.
>>>Zig Forums12081652
Is there anybody here who can chime in whether they think this is true or a smear campaign?

restoreprivacy.com/lawsuit-names-nordvpn-tesonet/

NordVPNs response:
archive.fo/cvBzu

Attached: 9004597e736a14b546b3fbbc55741d18d4809efb022a062726f8a5671a7175a9.png (300x300, 8.81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

news.ycombinator.com/item?id=17258203
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump

not your diary

Can you use openVPN with nordVPN?
Then its fucking botnet.
Then next question.

Can you use dnscrypt-proxy/DNSSEC with nordvpn?
Then its fine and quit your bitching
Then its fucking botnet.

The question is about the app, not the servers, dimwit.

If the app is compromised, the likelyhood of the servers being compromised goes up. Hence dnscrypt-proxy. If they block that over openvpn or the app then its fucking botnet.

It works with openvpn. Don't know about dnscrypt-proxy.

I don't see a way to try nordVPN without paying up shekels. Can't test it otherwise.

gas yourself

What the fuck are you talking about of course you fucking can.

It's very alarming to be honest. NordVPN alleges that it is a smear campaign by PIA but there are strong evidences of collusion between Luminati Networks (which was behind HolaVPN and residential proxy botnet) and Tesonet (the company behind NordVPN that also resells residential proxy botnet) as indicated by the intellectual property lawsuit between them after Tesonet started selling residential proxy. There is also a collusion between ProtonMail and ProtonVPN with Tesonet: news.ycombinator.com/item?id=17258203

I was planning on purchasing a NordVPN subscription to secure my entire network in my household but I will lay that off for permanently to be honest. This is also a reminder to us that ultimately no company can be trusted with our privacy and anonymity.

Are there any good vpns who are at the very least not as poz'd/scummy/government backed/honeypots/enforcing HRT on its users?

Attached: CH0Rn3tUAAASsGW.jpg (480x490, 26.09K)

Yes and idk. They own their own DNS though

They have a free trial for 3 days and a refund period for 30

Yes, yes I know. I'm currently finding the best way to get cryptocurrency at decent prices without giving (((them))) my entire profile.

They also have a free browser extension

You also have the option of pptp and Ike/ipsec

cryptostorm or mullvad

NordVPN

AirVpn

Nothing is perfect. If you are not tech savvy enough to setup your own vps paid for with crypto you can use Tor over a VPN. That way the vpn provider doesn’t know what your traffic is, other than the fact that you are using the Tor network.

A real simple way to do it is with a hardware vpn router that runs Tor , then all of your traffic goes over the tunnel instead of just what’s in the Tor browser when you run it as software on your computer.

Use a UDP vpn connection, because a tcp based vpn is retarded slow (doubles your bandwidth usage)

There are several companies that make hardware vpn routers, some of them also run Tor.

This is what it looks like:
Your computer —> hardware router—> Tor —> Vpn —-> Internet

Or if you are not lazy you can build your own with a raspberry pi.

Like wearing two condoms. There are lots of companies out there that sell them. I got one from a company called anonabox because they accept crypto and have pia. Pic unrelated.

Attached: 11284CFD-6716-42E1-96DE-8B71BB1BF6CC.png (845x847, 655.58K)

VPN -> TOR is better since the Jews don't know you use Tor

Why would you ever use anything but Mullvad in terms of commercial VPN options OP?

VPN + Tor + Jump through 10 different pwned boxes through ssh + 1,488 proxies

Private Internet Access is the only company to prove in court that it doesn't keep logs.

Which ironically enough makes it easier for them to break, so you're better off wearing only one.
Tor to (paid) VPN is uncommon enough to attract attention, but it shouldn't be easier to break than Tor alone.

But then the jews know you use the VPN, and compromising a VPN is easier than compromising Tor.
You could do Tor -> VPN -> Tor but that's probably overkill, at least you'll fuck up most timing correlation attacks.

Even if the VPN is cracked they still have to crack Tor. It's just like if your ISP gave them the onion traffic

Mullvad allows you to pay with cash.

Although your idea will conceal Tor from the clearnet sites. Does one have to set up their own ===VPN=== proxy for this?

Also, if you're the only one that uses the VPN, the point is moot

yes we know pol is a VPN shopping board, now keep that shit over there

They were sued for false advertisement, and were required to change it to "as shown in court" since it was never proven

NordVPN requires you make an account.
Don't use it.
Use Mullvad.