Any worthwhile privacy solutions for internet usage?

I've tried it all, Mullvad, AirVPN, PIA, IPVanish, free chink shit VPNs, VPN services that offered "lifetime" for 10 bucks months before they went bankrupt, etc., and I could tell you stories about me and a smorgasbord of quirks, features, protocols, policies and the ilk regarding the services I've tried, but honestly, none made me feel very secure, even though I always got pre-paid credit cards at gas-stations out of town, circulated crypto around for days, got Starbucks Giftcards from Ameriburger country, etc. as payments for these. Is there a solution for real privacy other than "unleash a (literal) botnet and bounce your traffic through that"? Most people that do the less legal stuff I know swear by AirVPN because "muh ssh tunneling" and "muh AirVPN exit nodes" but their company doesn't seem trustworthy. IPVanish, PIA and that kind of garbage is just cheap lowest common denominator shit and Mullvad is a meme VPN that literally accepts cash per mail.
inb4 PIA stood up in court!
I'd bet my ass that was a glow-in-the-dark ops so we feel safe. That site looks like it was designed by and for utter pajeetards

How to maximize privacy?
My strategy is:
Circulating between VPN providers every 30 minutes (OpenVPN or gtfo)
Transparent Tor Routing (If your solution doesn't allow for Tor you can take your memeshit and fuck right off)
Connecting to the internet exclusively over anonymously bought simcards (I usually bulk-buy 100 euros in credits for my provider at once, that lasts me 6 months with unlimited internet at 25mbits, I have read the 4G triangulation whitepapers, there are only 2 towers where I am, that means accuracy is only about 1-10km according to my napkin-calculations)
I use a single separate device for checking official mails connected to my name
I bought a lot of crypto in cash and mainly use that for purchases
My private phone runs a version of android I compiled myself (no google and only allowing root access to apps I personally developed) but I do most of my daily tasks on a linux kernel emulator and just VNC into it on my phone
Phone reboots after 3 failed passphrase attempts, remains encrypted (I am trusting Jewgle androshit stock encryption here I know, but irl hardware attacks aren't my top priotity)
Laptop is always encrypted as it should be

Any other tips or is my autism as good as it gets?
I swear I am not LARPing about this I wasn't aware of how insanely autistic I must sound until I finished writing down what I do in my daily life.

also inb4 The consumer bullshit advice thread!
I've seen how people post in there, it's even more low effort than in a usual thread.

What exactly is wrong with PIA

are you fucking retarded. it doesnt matter how much money you pay to a VPN, they're all the same. we already had a VPN thread today, keep this shit in Zig Forums
and how is that a problem?
that's a good idea as well

Tor is the only answer. How retarded are you?

It depends what you want to use this for. Just want to be safe while grabbing some torrents? Use a VPN like PIA. Need something a bit more secure. Look into Tor, and connect to it via an unprotected wifi in a city you don't live in.

Obviously don't use your phone.

did you even read the fucking thread you illiterate monkey?

No, I absolutely did not read your shitty thread. I gave you generic advice because I could not care less about your pitiful struggles with technology.

You're a fucking marvel of evolution

Let's get you the help you need >>>/g/.

ooga booga

Is this what 85 IQ posting looks like? Fuck off you stupid nigger.

Ok you get yourself a static IP address then, I'd love to see your internet becoming unusable for a day after pissing off some retard in Uganda

Is this what Bram is paying for? Vim was a mistake.

CryptoStorm
ProtonVPN
Self-hosted OpenVPN on vps
Pick one. Run tor on it if you must.
Termux is all you need

ProtonVPN's parent company was linked to some shady shit, be careful.
I can vouch for the self-hosted option though, the piece of mind it gives you is worth it imo.

Tor without JS is 1000x safer than any VPN, but if you're doing mundane enough shit then no one cares about you anyway. If you're worried about money then withdraw all your cash as soon as it comes into your account. No one will care about that either. And by the time you need it, it won't be worth anything.

it's also 100% cheaper than VPN

The only thing you could do better is a samsung galaxy s3 with replicant. That makes your 3g/4g modem completely FOSS and means you can secure your endpoint instead of trusting jewgle. It also remove any precompiled blobs jewgle included in android tree and replaces with FOSS stuff. It also removed precompiled FOSS stuff and adds scripts to compile it all on your machine. Its much better in every way for optimization and security of the device.

Interesting. I looked into CopperheadOS but there was some shady shit going on with the devs, I dismissed Replicant because freetards promoted it but I guess now with jewgle Fuchsia buttfucking the mobile market, I'll look into Replicant. Thanks

Honestly, when I used PIA, nothing was "wrong" with it, other than the software. If you computer had the slightest hiccup, instead of disconnecting your connection completely, it defaulted back to your standard IP address. That's a huge security risk. Mullvad's software kills your net connection, and kills it reliably. PIA does not.

typical VPN bullshit

You can just use any OpenVPN client, I don't know why so many incompetent pajeets are on Zig Forums

unfortunately OpenVPN is also some special snowflake software, just not as bad

Nothing wrong with it for me.

what exactly are your criteria for "special snowflake" software? the protocol itself is solid and i have no qualms with the linux openvpn client

Why is that a reason to dismiss the project?

Even the radio firmware is free software? Always thought that'd never happen... Do you know if it also works with a Galaxy Note 3?

seriously nigger

Attached: really makes you think.PNG (377x464, 309.54K)

Hes a poltard and therefore full of shit, replicant has nonfree firmware. The modems are probably even tivoized like nvidiot gpus, so even if someone wrote a foss replacement you could not use it.

Fuck off botnet. The only nonfree firmware for the galaxy S3 using replicant is the wifi card. But replicant doesn't include the firmware for wifi by default and instead recomends using a FOSS usb wifi card instead. That's how serious they are about FOSS and trustworthyness.

Yes even the radio firmware is FOSS and it is isolated. Its rumored that the replicant project got as far as it has because donald trump might use it. It only supports the galaxy s2/3/4 for FOSS radio endpoint and nothing else. You could still install it for more freeness then android/lineageOS but your radio will still be possible botnet.

you are hereby granted the retard nigger of the week award

oh yeah trump really cares whether something is open source

VPS bough with Monero running shadowsocks or OpenVPN to conceal Tor (yes, even obfuscated bridges are not that secret) and a bunch of vulnerable routers a exit proxies for sites that block Tor.
Don't forget to use different isolated browsers with different fingerprints for different identities. And don't mess them up.

Look, look at him and laugh - a dumb nigger can't set up a firewall killswitch!

How feasible would it be to run two (or more) VPNs at once on the same device? How come I never hear people discussing this? I was thinking you could connect through Mullvad first and then PIA.

Attached: 1527409217562.png (656x949, 22.65K)