>le AAA games

>literally every edge case you can think of triggers a bug or exploit literally hitting too many keys at once breaks the game in 40 different ways, regardless of budget

fuck off back to >>>/v/

It's almost as if a hobby for children is made up of children and developers who treat their customers as children

>>>/v/
don't give me that "muh Tor Zig Forums doesn't allow for uploads" shit, if you use reddit you don't care
Ah yes of course, delusional

no u

welcome to the worst type of proprietary software video game proprietary software.

You forgot the DRM. It's literally malware they install on your PC. I wouldn't be surprised if the number 1 reason why there are so few GNU/Linux games is because publishers cannot implement the DRM on GNU/Linux.

actually that's precisely what happened lmfao. there's a bug that prevents you from posting on /v/. it says "tor users can't upload files" even though you posted no file, so i posted here instead
are you one of those dicksucking faggots who think it's literally physically impossible to make something good or are you just saying most people are like that?

Fuck off to >>>/gamergate/ you insufferable fuck.

Attached: threadDerailer.jpg (2000x2200, 1.66M)

oh yes caring about code quality makes you a right wing nignog obsessed with le SJWs

What the fuck is it with americucks and their relentless need to accuse things of being for children? Anything they don't like is for children.

Fuck off sjw.

>>>/v/
oh, wait, no
>>>/reddit/

sage

test

please leave

Attached: DmVnTqqU4AAU5Dh.jpg (960x718, 136.42K)

The "muh games" argument really doesn't hold much water anyway, especially in light of DXVK and the improvements to Wine making most Winblows games run fine. That and the Wine fork Valve embedded in steam is apparently pretty good. You don't even need Windows for all but a few games anymore.

Hey newfag, I see there's some autist who resides rent-free in your cranium.

>>>/blog/
sage reported
get banned

Why complain about something that has been dead for over a decade?

Dude I feel you. I'm sure that assassins creed 39 will be good though I pre-ordered it for 189.99 with the collectors edition where you get a free assassins creed cock ring. Assassins creed 38 was so disappointing but this time will be different I can feel it

amerimutts are bred to work until death, hence why they think everything that isn't working for 20 hours a day at a wagecuck deadbeat IT job = "ur a chlid!!!!"

OP here, I think I bought a video game once maybe 10 years ago yeah. I never bought them for precisely the reasons listed in my post.

This is why European software developers make shit wages while Americans make 120 grand a year (+ benefits).

ok op, move to /v/ or /gamergate/. you have to understand you've no power over the market if the target is the normies like how the web suddenly got shittier during the wake of normie access through ipod/iphones. complaining does nothing useful but at least you know the glory of the olden days then maybe make your own videogame before criticizing todays works.
it could be that your sample size or boundaries are limited to the shit games you know like lets say the mainstream. There's tons of games out there without publicity but are decent. It's like you are saying music is shit because pop songs sound gay when there's genres you've never heard of in your entire life.
you are nothing

Jesus, kill yourself.

Americucks are snobby borefags.
Seriously don't come here if you want to work yourself to death, go contribute to the kernel.

Why would you play anything that isn't a shmup?

That's it. I'm done with this reddit's asswipe board.

That's it. I'm done with this reddit's asswipe board.

lol 99% of music is shit, mainstream or not
same for games and all software. most unknown games have total shit netcode and literally the entire thing is just sending your current coordinates to the server with no coherent theory of how that's supposed to pan out in any non trivial network condition such as latency or jitter. most games have horrible asthetics as well, especially 3d