Hi, wanted to let you guys know about this open source project I've been working on for a couple of years...

Hi, wanted to let you guys know about this open source project I've been working on for a couple of years, it's AGPL licensed: github.com/madprops/Hue

It's basically a chat but with the ability to change and watch media at the same time, images, videos, music. Plus a lot of stuff I've been adding over the years.

If you want to check it out it's live at hue.merkoba.com

Attached: main_1536361123800_689.jpg (1143x652, 86.71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

contributor-covenant.org/
where.coraline.codes/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why should anyone use this instead of the Tox protocol from a security standpoint?

Tox is written by cuckchanners and this is written by fullchanners.

Good goy.

So it's like, uh... Synctube?

Where's the Code of Conduct? No place is safe without one. I recommend the Contributor Covenant, which was written by programmer, code witch, and 100% genuine woman Coraline Ada Ehmke.

contributor-covenant.org/
where.coraline.codes/

This! OP as a proud non-binary transfat queer person of color, I don't feel safe using your program without a code of conduct!

Instead of the code of conduct use the code of merit.

IMMPEEEEEEEAAAACHHHHH

So it's like shitcord but not botnet? If you want to make it more accessible you vould let people at least lurk as a guest without having to register, especially since that requires you to
RUN NONFREE GOOGLE SPYWARE AND TRAIN THEIR AI BOTNET FOR FREE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>>>/oven/ CoC is fpr faggots

You need to allow login first, otherwise you will get antifags infiltrating and logging everything, kikebag

Now normally I would agree with you. But that doesn't tell me the technical merits of OP's project. With tox you get P2P and E2E without a command and control server like with mumble/teamspeak. Along with being able to use your choice of crypto library at build time per implementation. It can be set to be entirely peer based in searching for chats so you don't need a internet connection, only a local network, to use it such as for a digital walkie talkie with phones why are you using phones you faggot? or with loudspeakers and microphones connected to a local intranet for *insert reason here*.

What are the technical merits of Op's project? Why should I give a fuck?

< Advertising software that has usernames and logins on a fucking *chan.

If you want logins, go to IRC or discord. The point of anonymity is that you can't prove who said shit. It doesn't matter if they log everything if they can't link anyone to what was said. That a raid was organized on Anonymous Service does not implicate anyone for it. If you need subtlety, go back to reddit. Anonymous is not subtle.

6 more years

yeah there's absolutely no advantage to everyone being anonymous just enter your email faggot, whats the worst that can happen

neck yourself

What's the difference?

OP here, to answer some questions. I'm not familiar with Tox, it's probably cool but I'm making my own thing, which at least I like and use. It started as an anonymous chat based on localStorage only but it evolved to account based because it unlocked a lot more features, email and captcha verification is to 1) avoid somebody registering thousands of fake accounts 2) make the login email based so no need to remember username 3) being able to recover password.

Only way to find out is trying it or checking the code I guess. I should make a video though.

>>>/g/

Tox is deprecated, us Matrix

Is it possible to cryptographically verify JavaScript code and download it separately, so in case of a server gets overrun by NSA people of color, my browser won't execute malicious scripts automatically?
If it can link externally hosted resources, that's a worst privacy issue that could be imagined.
Captcha can be hosted locally, no need for feeding the Google botnet.
You should also add anonymous chatroom functionality to be taken seriously here, faggot.

Dude, put a introduction in your README.md

Attached: holy_image.png (522x427, 333.57K)

really makes you think

Attached: cia-nigger-thumbs-up.png (932x400 70.98 KB, 153.53K)

Merkoba is jewish magick so what do you expect?

hello CIA nigger

You best be using Tor, nigger.

Looking at it, I'm in.

Do you mean luminescent CIA people of colour?

I'll sign up if you use a regular CAPTCHA. I'm not training Google's AIs.

Attached: glow in the darks.jpg (1110x590, 114.05K)

THANKS FOR COMING TO MY BIRTHDAY MADPROPS ILY

Neat.

user, what the fuck are you talking about?

I assume you're Brazilian?

>>>/cuckchan/