Apple Special Event

Hello fellow macfags, it's that time of year again to gather 'round for another mac event! Get it? It says round! Who's excited to see the new phones? There's a possibility that we'll even get a brown one, isn't that cool!?

Basing this off the average Zig Forumsnician salary of $120,000 per year, since we last did one of these three months ago, $30,000 has been put in your pocket. You have lots of disposable income to burn, what Apple product are you going to buy next? This time the focus is going to be on phones, exactly as it was at the developer conference. Apple isn't just a computer company, you guys.

apple.com/apple-events/september-2018/

Attached: f1536766044.jpg (1024x1232 103.21 KB, 668.53K)

its that time of year for Tim Cook to release another LGBT emoji pack.

I'd almost forgotten those retarded female execs wiggling their tongues at their phones to animate the animojis. Science has gone too far.

It's also a good thing to make the focus on phones, because the computer lineup really doesn't need a refresh, I mean look at how few changes we've seen here since June, a minor update to the macpro and nothing else. I guess when a machine is perfect, you never need to upgrade it again.

Attached: buying.png (2050x460, 208.33K)

I bet they shit on the macmini and kill it off, replacing it with some shitty macbookmini.

MacMini is not thin enough. They need to replace with totally sealed case, no upgradable parts. 2cm thick. 1.8Ghz i3 (6th Gen). 4GB RAM. Starts at $999

What's scary is you're most likely right.

I bet they don't even talk about the MacMini, just pretend like it doesn't exist.

When the MM first included thunderbolt, they were pimping their 27" Apple Display quite hard. I thought "it would be a smart move to invest in a MacMini and a Apple Display, this way I can upgrade to new MM in future and still keep same monitor"
Months after that, they discontinued the display and have never released an upgraded MacMini.
Was this Tim Cooks way of showing me what it feels like to be infected with AIDS?

It begins with a mulatto girl, this is off to a good start!

Thank god she saved the day!!!

Attached: 2.png (1676x1318 1.57 MB, 1.24M)

Our stores are part of the community.

Attached: kek.png (1940x1468, 3.65M)

Is Tim announcing an app for crack dealers or pimps in that photo?

I called it, they're just going to talk about the Watch and the Phone. What's a computer?

cuckolds

shinier and biggerer

Attached: average applefag.png (645x773, 105.54K)

What would you do without this device?

>Gyroscope: You probably have no idea what that means, but we do.
Fuck off.

Attached: 71oE44fIffL._UL1500_.jpg (792x1500, 145.63K)

With all these medical features, Apple is helping to optimize the spicnig cycle.

Attached: spicnig.png (657x705, 373.49K)

Ooga booga.

Attached: doctah.png (1544x1716, 1.76M)

Does Apple have approval from the FDA for their new medical device?

Almost as soon as you posted the question, he answered yes.

Just saw that. It seems like the important thing to want to know about first and then all the features later. What's strange, I don't remember hearing about the Apple Watch going through any FDA trials to get approval, which can take years sometimes.

The Apple watch is a pretty cool piece of tech, but it is total botnet and I have no use for it.

You know what else is actually a piece of really cool tech? A regular watch.

Especially an old fashioned time piece that is entirely mechanical.

How can she even see?

Attached: eyes.png (1100x1626, 2M)

NOORAL
NETWORKE

iWatermelon

I love how Apple eschews European notions of beauty, and uses minorities in most of their promotions. Shitskins can be beautiful too!

Attached: diversity.png (2494x1488, 2.96M)

ACCEPT TRANNIES GOY

Attached: trannypple.png (1024x768, 2.25M)

Gotta get those buzzwords in.

WHAT?

(((Bethesda)))

ahahahahahahahahhahahahahha

That's hardly a fair comparison. The health shit actually has some use compared to all the emoji and vanity bullshit they use to sell their phones.

Where's the tranny? Mulattas actually look like that.

are you kidding right now
Do they actually?

Muh basketball!

PONTING YOI OIPHON AT A KORT!

Yep.

I think it's entirely valid. A mechanical wristwatch is not something that any person can make and build. It requires many years of study and dedication to the craft to be able to build a dependable timepiece that can accurately read and maintain time. The Apple Watch is just some circuity, a display, and a battery. Big whoop.

I like Mechanical watches, but let's not pretend the custom chips inside the iWatch are something any joe off the street can build. High end electrical engineering also requires man years of study and dedication.

Every photo is of a non-white.

Do I get those niggers for free when I buy an Iphone?

What the fuck is the point of this? They're investing tens of thousands of man hours so that the retard who can't figure out how to focus his phone can alter the background.

Jesus christ.

Tim loves nigs. He once gave 3B for some cheap plastic headphones...

What a shitty video.

Sure, but you are talking about an entire industry of EE's compared to watchsmiths. You might have a few in a city as large as New York City. How EE's live in New York City? Circuitry once designed can be mass manufactured without much loss, but mechnically drive watches are not mass producible on that scale.

APPLE INEVNTED VIDEO

This dude is a terrible orator.

Apple is dead

The real tragedy is that stupid chink fucked up Blackberry. If BB had just stayed the course, we could now at least have a phone where the emphasis was on phone calls, text, emails. In many ways it was the perfect smartphone.

Literally bragging about complying with the Chinese government.

this is a new low for the botnet.

FUCK THIS SHIT I'M OUT

HOARDING PHONES

He's probably one of the few old-guard apple engineers.

Two fat speakers in a row. Not a good look.

Their share price isn't doing great, and there were a very large amounts of shorts yesterday.

Attached: drop.png (1043x901, 126.45K)

WTF APPLE
YOU HIRED MY MEXICAN HOUSECLEANER FOR THAT DIVERSITY JOB

Well, apple is just a CIA psyop now anyway.

I'm just here to enjoy the circus

Attached: image.png (2048x1536 2.72 MB, 1.84M)

Although some of these environmental advancements are very interesting indeed.

>Believing in (((Share Price)))
Q has uttered the truth. The Payseurs own everything

I thought we were supposed to receive incentives to recycling? Why would i ever just give them my phone for no reason whatsoever?
They could very well just give us a % discount on the new iphone or some shit like that, but the greed won't allow them.

CIA: OH SHIT WE DON'T HAVE DATA FOR THE TIME WHEN APPLE HAD ACTUAL ENCYPTION
APPLE'S MEXICAN WORKER: DON'T WORRY FAM

It's funny, she's still cleaning stuff. lmao

By you not giving away your $200 phone to Tim Cook, you are literally destroying the environment and causing an increase in racism. You're part of the problem. Be the solution and give Tim the phone.

Of course.

But Tim is a (((White Male)))

Attached: nig.png (1658x1660, 2.14M)

HOW MUCH DOES IT COST HOMBRE?

Attached: propaganda.png (1600x1592, 1.6M)

He is a LBGTXQRRTF who uses he/him, you insane nazi.

An accurate depiction of California.

MAKE IT STOP

He called this beautiful.

Attached: shiiiiiiiaaaaaaaat.png (2788x1682, 4.66M)

Holy shit, a white woman.

bix nood sukk dik he do?

were da wite wommin at

Finally something meaningful about this conference. The 8+ already has a pretty nice battery.

A Swedish Man who needs that photo as part of an emergency semen release medical procedure.

It's ending I think, not even a mention of a computer system.

>Look at our CHEAPER but just as proficient spy device! Sorry the most important things like Screen and audio suck, but at least we have that integrated botner (((neural netowrk))) chip inside!

Reload your stream, you're like 15 minutes behind everyone else

Neural network chips which do 5 trillion calculations for your protection, goy.

We won't pass your noods around, we swear!

BTW that IR cam is totally not creepy!

yet more niggers shitsmerking

Nah, they compared the other to the X, which had a worse battery than the 8+.

LOL, it's almost like you are productive or something like that!

I spy, with my little eye, the small behind of a wh*te man!

Butn down apple!

RIP

It's still worse than the 8/8+.

Starting prices, I want to see what the 512 GB one costs.

Holy shit, he briefly mentioned MacOS.

Yeah, for literally 5 seconds.

That's it? Whew, this was underwhelming.

Yeah, he didn't even suck any dick. I was hoping Cook would suck the mexican's clit but no dice. Apple events suck.

Well, when's the next jewgle event going to happen? They really need to catch up in the dataminig features on their new pixel$ phone.

It's always happening. Schmidt brings home little kids from Thailand and the Payseurs and Rohschilds do stuff. Then they ask their lackeys to make money for them and threaten Schmidt after filming him.

It happens every month, so don't hold your breath.

They need to hire a smarter marketing person. Endlessly associating your "premium" brand with niggers and chinks puts downward pressure on price expectations. Hope the librem isnt a meme

The reason coons think apple is premium is because it's run by people who iron their clothes and wear flat colors which are easily understandable. The CEO after cook will be a Chink Wamen and when that happens all the "Premium" shite will die out.

If you think Apple has ""good design"" you're a fucking jew

It was so terrible I feel bad for making the thread. The thread that died was more important than this. Oh well, hopefully we had fun laughing at the decline.

I only use an Iphone because it's made by white people. If This happens, i might stop using goyphones altogether.