Ultra-liberalism in tech

I'm a CS student and a software developer. I'm a conservative Christian and I don't hate myself for my demographic. However, my professors tend to be far-left, and have even made comments about white males. SJWs really do exist. And people who work in tech in the area I live in also tend to be extremely leftist -- drugs, LGBT, atheism, white people claiming to be buddhists, casual sex, social justice, the works. How am I supposed to deal with the fact that I am basically surrounded by people who hate my demographic and religion and would eat me alive if they found out my true beliefs and morals?

I can't concentrate on software when there's all this other bullshit going on too.

You might say this is more of a Zig Forums thread but I don't think so. Tech is becoming increasingly politicized and it's also biased in favor of liberalism most of the time. I have to work with people who are voting against my own best interests.

Attached: startup.jpg (1000x607, 505.48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turning_the_other_cheek#Nonviolent_resistance_interpretation
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm in a similar situation, been working in tech for 25 years. I'm a ghost online as they will go through credits and attempt to dox and destroy you.
It's been pure genocide for more than a decade. The Jews need white males in tech to build the information control, spying, and propaganda branch of greater Israel so they poisoned them with self-hatred and monitor them with sheboons to be sure none of them throws a wrench into the machine when they notice it's built to kill their race and country. Instead they'll be proud to be part of the end of the evil white race and the beginning of a beautiful and diverse period of peaceful equality where no one ever has to work. It's their 72 virgins fable and for the same reasons.

non of my engineering professors i would describe as left wing switch to computer engineering my dude. CS is for girls.

Well the content of CS is fine, but start shifting towards mathematics and electrical engineering if you want to get away from the poz. There's just no time for that bullshit in those fields, and there's lots for an autist to get lost in. The problem with CS is that since many of the very important problems have been solved, it's possible for retards to enter the field and focus on bullshit areas like web design.

instantly not reading. try better next time

My current uni has a ton of clubs for minorities, but not a white person one. It might be fun to make a white identity / underground natsoc club. The drawback is that since it's a state college it's illegal for you to discriminate. Though what minorities would want to learn about how great whites are.

Why don't you just focus on the task at hand and refuse to comment on politics and religion. Demographic alone won't make someone attack you. Avoid the shit stirrers and you'll be left with passive people that at worst have fragile sensibilities that result in silent disapproval and disgust. I'm an atheist furfag that doesn't like drugs, alcohol, sports, traditionalism, nor politics. If a crowd of conservative christians shows up, I don't need to bring up topics that will offend them. If such a topic is brought to me, I'll politely decline to discuss it. If the point is forced, I'll simply look for an exit. The same approach works around just about any group of sober people.

The university is not a debate society. It is not where you learn how to think. It is not a philosophy salon. These bad and weird impressions of university are understandable among shitlibs, less so among supposedly conservative students (although can anyone who is 20 years old really be called conservative?).
Universities take your money. More importantly they take your time. "But I just heard a prof say Christians are racist!" Refer back to the previous paragraph. If you think arguing with some absurd statement a tenured academic makes is worthwhile, then you made mistake #1 and confused the class for a debate society. It's not a debate society, evidence for which is plentifold: the prof doesn't give a shit what your opinions are, the other students don't give a shit what your opinions are, you will be readily and easily punished for making a nuisance of yourself by arguing, and you will end the confrontation looking like a powerless loser. Plus no one is paying to hear you argue.
Even if you had a cogent analysis, brother (which is not very likely), you will probably damage your own cause. You will be an easy target for the prof's more polished arguments (he's been doing it longer than you) and your views will look silly and poorly thought out as you fumble with your words and fight off Rhetoric 101 attacks. More likely he won't even have to really argue with you, he can easily run you into the rhetorical weeds. His captive audience is not going to back you up.
But even if by some miracle you reduced the prof to babbling in some shitthatdidnthappeninaclassroom.txt whirlwind of words, all you accomplished is that the prof now has a reason to grade you lower, and some twerp in the Young Republicans thinks you are cool. In other words, you wasted the money you paid for the class. Here's a clue: writing a letter to the editor would achieve the same goal (making speeches to people who don't care) with less effort and expense.
Generally, you should be doing less talking and more listening. You should focus on preparing for adulthood and not on voicing your opinion, which is worthless and uninteresting. Your masochistic need to get on the bad side of someone whose services you have already paid for won't get you anywhere and won't enlighten anyone. Stop acting like an Occupy Campus Building protestor and finish the task of growing up.
Even Buckley waited until he graduated to publish his attack on Yale (and he did so in a manner and venue that was more likely to make an impact than arguing about feminism in front of 30 bored university students). I mean, think about what you are advocating, how much sense it really makes. Are you doing it just to feel good? That's not a very good reason to do something.

While all true, tech also has its roots in nerd culture, which is inherently not liberal. Most nerds lean libertarian, especially publicly. Personally I think libertarianism is a weakness, in that many libertarians really want to be conservative but are afraid to defend conservatism. But scratch the surface and you'll find many conservative nerds too.

But whether libertarian or something more substantially right wing, most nerds are not SJWs. Take Google for example, you can say they are SJWs and that's partly true, but it's also true that they have been really reticent to censor search. Other things yes, but search has remained pretty much apolitical until 2018 when they introduced a quality score that penalizes "hateful" sites. While I'm against this, it's also amazing that search was so uncensored for so long.

Another example is Elon Musk. He embodies the incredible creativeness, ingenuity and vigor of Western civilization. And in spite of their best efforts, the media cannot stop large segments of the population from loving him.

If you lean right of center, I would highly recommend taking some economics courses while you are in college.

Don't bother with them. Just focus on your work.

male hating is liberal christianity.

I envy you. I've been ducking libtards my whole life; I've become quite the bullshitter with coworkers and teachers over the years.

--Matthew 5:11

As a Christian you are supposed to profess your faith even if it means that people are going to persecute you. That being said Jesus also taught us that we should use moral norms of our time and laws of the land we live in to 'fight' against those who try to do unjust things to us. (see: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turning_the_other_cheek#Nonviolent_resistance_interpretation )

Ignoring all the BS and non-issues is hard at first but it gets easier when you realize that Lord is only one that you should care about. Start living Christian life and He will provide you with everything that you need.

Take the advice of the other anons, and don't start a fight. If someone asks you, then you can probably feel free to drop some light red pills, as someone who's curious is more likely to listen and think it over. However, most people are not curious, so at best you'll come off as a prattling loser who has nothing better to talk about, like Jersey Shore.

"Silence is violence"
"We need to have difficult conversations"
They won't even let you stay neutral. You have to pretend to be liberal.

Watch a lot of TAD videos start to speak in a similar manner. Tell them that a white person doesn't mind the commandline. That will scare the sjw fags away.

Attached: gcc-nigger.mp4 (640x360 6.88 MB, 366.75K)

Remember: The left can push their agenda on the tech world because the left built the tech world.

So, do your best, user-chan! Build the world you want to live in.

I actually kind of want to go full /innawoods/ because even though I'm a programmer I think tech is making the world worse. Is that a weird stance to take? Studying CS but also hating technology and modernity.

Current /bigtech/ is making the world worse. Technology is just a tool though. I don't think your stance is odd.

(Me)
Carpentry is technology, too.

You're not the only one. My current list of books I want to buy is mostly a bunch of computer textbooks, but Kaczynski's cpmplete works is on the list too.

You're not alone at all. Ted was right (even if his hippie bullshit isn't realistic) and I program only because this is Meccano for men.

Does it need to be that extreme? I think there's a middle ground.

there's nothing inherently wrong with tech, it's when you allow jews, niggers and women into it that you begin to have these feelings.

I would recommend going into the closest engineering equivalent, such as software or electrical engineering. You will probably have better job opportunities this way, and you will avoid 90% of the looser lefties who have nothing else going for them in life. Two of my friends recently graduated and are working for military contractors, bringing in stacks of cash and work with intelligent patriots

Also, it is good to learn the way of old tech as well for any coming civil war. Get a handgun and rifle, practice shooting, and learn them inside and out. Acquire and learn analog radio technology as an amateur (ham) radio operator. Host your own web, application, and email servers at home by purchasing used data center equipment to avoid the leftist tech giants that only want to track and censor you. Hope this helps.

Do you honestly think jews have provided a net-negative to humanity in relation to tech?

I agree. We need to use the tools we have at our disposal, not let them use us, or let other use them to you us by proxy.

My dream is to move back out to the country one a decent sized piece of land. I want to raise my own animals and tend by garden by day, but by night I want to play with technology. I'd hook my CMOS digital camera to my telescope with an equatorial mount and GOTO system. I'd get on the computer and point it at things. When I get tired of that I can fire up one of my satellite dishes and shoot the birds. Maybe I'd just get on the ham radio and chew the rag with the graybeards on HF. Then when it just gets too damn late, I'll crawl into bed with the woman I love and have the best night's sleep I've ever had. A man can dream.

Not that user but yes, they have provided a huge net negative in every field.

YES! Absolutely. Do you honestly think that white people wouldn't manage on their own without Jews? Was Babbage a kike? Turing? How about IBM, they were good at counting jews, but they were good old h'whites. That isn't to say that many Jews are not clever, they are; it is their penchants to ruin society that undoes the good work they do.

anything positive that jews have done is cancelled out tenfold by the harmful shit their species has done.

Usury is sin. Sinful things should be banned by law.

Lemme guess, you have a black son and you support Israel and Russia?

liberalism in all it's forms is cancer
CANCER

>>>/reddit/

Switch to EE, you will learn more and will deal with this stuff a lot less. The way universities are dealing with the diversity quotas is they make one major track easy enough for anyone to pass and the real curriculum is moved to a similar major which remains unchanged. CS is the meme major for women and minorities, EE is for actually learning shit. My uni's CS track contains no assembly, no C, and very limited C++, its mostly javashit and python. Plus their math requirements end at linear algebra. Meanwhile the EE track has zero scripting classes and a ton of math/programming classes.

What does using technology defensively against those who use it offensively look like in this day and age, though? It's difficult. And I certainly don't have the answer.

Oh wow, I didn't know it got that bad. I went through CS about 10 years ago, was still decent with things like x86 and SPARC assembly, lisp, c, C++. I didn't even use Java in my four years of college.

It’s not the Jews specifically. It’s a coalition of minorities that want to take power away from white people, specifically men.

I forget that shit was alot different 10 years ago. Although I was only 9 at the time. Hopefully things will get better and maybe there can be light at the end of the tunnel again.

Who do you think organized and funded coalitions of minorities to spring up in the first place, smoothbrain?

Same, sounds like my CS experience was much like yours. We were also encouraged to take a lot of math courses too, especially if we were taking any cryptography courses. I wonder if nu-CS bothers to teach operating system design, compiler construction, and networking.

They're starting to get really uppity too. Some of these advisor types believe that because they are 'over' the engineers, they're more important.

Rest in pieces, Terry

right there with you, user

why is this thread allowed when the modfag deletes all my rants about actual technology (such as LCD/CRT or game implementation) (as opposed to politics)

CS as in software engineering or actual computer science? in my software engineering school i just knew everything already and came for the tests and passed.

That would be hilarious, have a natsoc club that's actually more diverse than any of those ethnic clubs. Have blacks wear Hitler moustaches just for shits and giggles.

I already told you my advice for this situation. Find the nearest exit.

Stand your ground. Be yourself. Most have never heard a contrary view in their lives. You could be the one that shows them Christain conservatives are not dumb fuck, racist rednecks like the stereotype. They don't like stereotypes! So you got that going for ya. Besides, haters already hate your white ass. Fuck em'. Or move to the Bible Belt. Down here, Christian Conservatives are still the majority.

There is, and it was shown by uncle Adolf.

The far-left is all about distracting yourself from your problems. Cognitive dissonance is the glue that holds their hypocritical identities together. Radical Islamists call them infidels.

They lie to themselves and project to pretend they are what they think they are "good" and they cling to anyone that does the same thing and doesn't call them out on it.

It's a party of sycophants.

This. Please do this so that you can get blacklisted as soon as possible. No need to wait until you have a job and kicking you out could cause a Damore-like drama.

Damore wasn't even a conservative, he was a moderate liberal who was smart enough to see that the extreme liberal narrative about women in tech was false. And had the balls to say so in the workplace (I don't).

It's really pathetic how these pajama boys at Google were so offended. I read his manifesto, multiple times he mentions how he believes in "equality" and what not. Google and the other tech monopolies need to go.

The problem goes deeper than that. If you believe what the far-left believe, than simply saying you believe in equality doesn't mean you're not acting in a way that marginalizes women. The fundamental problem is that while far-left thinking is not hard to disprove, the far-left have an intellectual alliance with moderate liberals (and combined they make up a majority in most tech companies, as well as universities and the media), and so "good" moderate liberals will not critique far left arguments.

So for example, if someones says "women make 70c in the dollar for the same work", even though I know this isn't true, I can't say it at work because I will be interpreted as anti-feminist. And then because people are only exposed to far left "facts", they move further to the left. And so the cycle continues.

Hahahaha. There is no escape, idiot. Shit's fucked.

The MIT niggers can't even begin to comprehend ring-0. They're like niggers swimming in the ocean and they don't know what's under them.

It's true. In it's current form, it's fucking everything up. Honestly, at the rate things are going, the world in 10 years will be so unrelentingly Orwellian you'd think it's a fucking joke. We fucking blew our chance with technology. It became diseased; rotten to the core. There's no saving it. We need to pull it out by the roots. Wipe the slate clean. Burn it down. Computing should be transistors on breadboards.

They are. They're there to keep watch over a very powerful force: white men. The Jews know what will happen if we break free of their control. The "tech evangelist" types are extremely racist and have even had their racism increased under the guise of social justice as this way they can be trusted to not stop it even if they notice what's being done to the whites.

wow hot take user

The only hot thing here is gonna be you, schlomo.

Attached: 2d339715aff696d46c9c05325f06028113dede010ea8369c7ab27472c4b29ff6.jpg (1920x1920, 284.81K)

There's nothing wrong with racism. It's the right way to think, and it's why they push very hard to make you believe otherwise. What I'm pointing out is they train the people who watch over you completely differently than they train you. Your handlers are taught racism.

lol okay goy

Too bad nerds have seemingly capitulated to the liberal invasion of the tech community and the Libertarian Party is just a bunch of Democrat-lite cucks. Libertarianism needs a goddamned hefty dose of frothing-at-the-mouth fanaticism.

What would have had to happen differently in order for this to not be the outcome, in your view? Shit's fucked.

This is true. This big push for women in science and tech isn't about actually getting women to do science or understand technology. It's about putting roastie political commissars into white male-dominated fields to monitor them for dissident views. Where large gatherings of intelligent men occur, there's a severe danger that they'll start talking among themselves and begin to understand how much society is screwing them over. Obviously they aren't going to allow that if there's anything they can do to stop it, but it's becoming a lot more apparent that they can't.

If your beleifs are that everyone should be straight, christian, white, and if not they should go and die in fire, they have a good reason to hate you, but if you are just a white and christian male and they hate you only because of that, they are just intolerant and stupid. You know woman hating man is not feminism etc.

What fucking rock have you been living under not to know how much liberals hate white men?

user I feel your pain, I'm a Muslim and I have to be really careful to avoid politics at work which apparently we decided was ok to discuss now as long as your opinions are normalfag-approved (tm). I just want to write code in peace, be a degenerate in your own time.

Attached: IMG_20180915_124656_140.jpg (1082x1184, 59.64K)

Urbanite cunt larping.

It takes a lot of work to run a farm. Real work not just typing on a keyboard. You spend your evenings in bed early and taking a few hours rest before bed. You don't have the energy to play silly fuckers with tech.

Any force within the system is not radical enough to defeat the system. Simply put any "party" is part of the biggest industry. It's controlled opposition that's allowed to be anti-something but has to be pro everything else. It catches the non-radical people and stops them becoming radical. That's what Trump did. He released the radical growth into a luke warm pool of civic nationalism while carrying on being a Jewish puppet.

This isn't true. The left constantly attack each other and eat their own. The reason why none of this matters is the people in charge don't need the rabble below them. If you're sending in a horde of goblins to smash everything it doesn't matter if some of the goblins hit each other with clubs while they do it. As long as they destroy your target you can always find more mystery meat creatures to replace the losses.

You're still thinking within the system. "left" "right" "libertarian" doesn't matter. There is simply the system and people who reject it. All of the ideas you're suggesting are part of the system rather than part of Natural law.

Nice to know, but kill yourself anyway

Ted Kaczynski, is that you?>>969692

Muslims aren't allowed to post drawings, faggot.

true farming is a lot of backbreaking work. My uncle cannot even put on any middle age weight and never has any leisure money to spend.

No.

Attached: 895b830ca761b5bd1ce609b1acd8dfe41627fbf21747168c47325e493d5ea66c-tech.png (720x430, 482.56K)

As others have already told you, you are not alone.

No fam, I feel the same. I wish I could be a nomad with a laptop. No internet or anything.

Attached: 9fc6e72dc3845e132e8f00cc2b7280847e7c8f5577d99efb6d052287821929a8-tech.gif (500x269, 495.89K)

Maybe one day, when everyone around me dies I'll do it.

No, it makes perfect sense.

Attached: kaczynski.webm (752x422, 1.08M)

I am so very sorry for your mental retardation bro

Is that code of peace anything like the religion of peace?

Attached: islam.jpg (1024x1229, 414.42K)

I don't know if Jesus can save you.

Bruh what can you possible say that would get sjws to hate you? honest question

some 20 year olds have seen more shit than grown adults bro

I just got back from 2 months in China, lemme tell you what I'm an extremist compared to liberals now. I think the death penalty has a place in society far more than it's currently used.

Attached: 1510674486577.jpg (249x243, 17.31K)

Business departments typically consist of the most conservative faculty at universities, which is why I am a big fan of studying Information Systems. Go make that paper OP.

Attached: linkedin for snes.png (1280x898, 849.11K)

Yes? What kind of question is that? What's stopping 20 year olds from being conservative? Lots of young conservatives exist, are you retarded?

True, but then they also reject almost all dogmas and traditions, for liberalism. Try pointing out the biblical law on homosexuality or bestiality, and the early church fathers opinions (usually involving lighting people on fire).

Skinwalking in vestments. Little different than what we have now with development and hacker culture; for every Raymond Burke...or Eric S. Raymond for that matter, I suppose...you have 25 pink haired degenerates with no knowledge on what they profess to be experts on. Corruption of a thing is one of the greatest evils in this world.

Help build the /innawoods/ infrastructure.

Exit to where, exactly? If doctrine is increasingly enforced, you will run out of places to avoid thoughtcrime.

Disagree with SJWs at anything and they'll hate you. Until you say you're a kebab and they'll recant because that would be punching down. SJWs are all about the ladder of oppression.

And nothign was lost - as if there was anything to gain from you.

Yup, clean and coherent.

Stop projecting your christcuckoldry fam

The following:

Attached: IMG_20180917_184855_051.jpg (1280x1264, 246.43K)

More like:
How about that, goy?

FYI: It has been proven that niggers lack the genes that help develop more intelligence.
If you can't see why the rulers are dilluting the general populaces intelligence with niggers, you're too far deep in the memequality camp.

Do SJWs hate having a stable government full of people that aren't niggers now too?

Mohammad was a pedophile and a Goat fucker

Seriously though, your post is a joke, go back to the fucking hole you crawled out of faggot, or maybe do us a favor and bomb yourself like the rest of you scumbags.

Attached: P543X7p.jpg (666x960, 97.17K)

I am so very sorry for your mental retardation bro

Attached: free_speech.PNG (298x386, 101.45K)

I don't know if Odin can save you.

Why would Odin be saving anyone? He isn't even considered a savior in the context of your meme religion

Yeah ok sure bud.

Attached: f83f1b3b2d1c5babc74afb372fa0aafd54e9579b04013004dea61c14e99580fd-b.png (390x259, 171.38K)

I think that's the foundation of their ideology.

Don't bully the muslim. Save it until you rid the world of faggotry.

pleb