Godot tricked by SJW bullshit

archive.fo/hbKRe

Attached: godot cucked.png (196x210, 34.42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

xenko.com/
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=8&v=m4bC4h0aXfA
github.com/armory3d/armory
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: IMG_20180809_235702.jpg (510x336, 44.4K)

this change will change the world. the future will look bright after they do this.
god bless gobot

It's like these degenerates can't stop being walking stereotypes.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-09-15_15-36-10.png (311x454 40.18 KB, 65.13K)

but master/puppet _does_ make reference to a hierarchy relationship between two human beings. someone teach these shitlords a lesson

If we replace all the potentially hateful terms, the 85 IQ blacks will love us, and contribute to our software projects.

Anecdote: A nigger applied to my friend's firm to work as a hardware engineer. They gave some softball questions and the nog was stumped on the first one. What is the period of a 5MHz clock. Couldn't answer it, that's what we're dealing with.

Imagine how much collective human time is wasted when everyone has to refactor their code to accommodate this kind of vapid political bullshit that has literally absolutely fucking nothing to do with technology or software or programming or game development.

Now imagine the collective time and resources spent educating blacks in first world nations.

and nothing of value was lost

Toxic boomer music.
MASTER OF PUPPETS I'M PULLING YOUR STRINGS
JUST CALL MY NAME 'CAUSE I'LL HEAR YOU SCREAM
MAS TER
MAS TER
JUST CALL MY NAME 'CAUSE I'LL HEAR YOU SCREAM
MAS TER
MAS TER

I think Metallica are too late for 'Boomer'. Also, if you think modern music is any less toxic, I've got bad news for you.

Why not Parent/Child? Is that reserved for something else?
Or, why not SomeRandomFaggot/GodotDevTeam?
The latter seemes to be much more fitting, at this point.

parent child has a different meaning

Attached: gno.jpg (683x448, 29.43K)

I suggest replacing Master/Slave with Jew/Goy.

Well, don't just shtipost about it, raise an issue on Github. The devs will be forced to respond.

No jew is my master.

if you have a loan you are a slave to the jew. jews control usury.

What the fuck is the point of changing letters in text file
IT CHANGES NOTHING, YOU HAVENT SOLVED SLAVERY THAT EXISTED THOUSAND YEARS AGO AGAIN

your not allowed to say parent it's guardian now racist.

ive always called them nigger drives

this. someone do it please and screenshot. i would but im afraid ill have to go through the terror of recaptcha at some point during the process

Master/puppet is at least playful. That said, this IS a bad sign.

Theres this cancerous "30 year old boomer" cuckchan meme that's been going around. That's clearly what he's referring to.

You would find the 30 year old boomer meme funnier if you lived in semi rural america where you know dozens of people like that.

Attached: DmxFlp2UYAABHbq.jpg (720x711, 27.03K)

Slavery still exists. In Africa. Where negros enslave negros.

That almost makes the term "master" more problematic than "slave". We can't have pesky hate-facts painting a bad picture of the present day nigger.

Jews rule your world, you filthy low life goyim trash.

Vapid? Are you saying slavery is a vapid issue user? Are you saying you want slaves again? You're saying that aren't you?? You want all black people to be enslaved again. Basically From what I understand, you want hitler to come back and enslave every black person for you so that you can use TRIGGERING language in your code. How DARE you say this?!? how can you even live with yourself you horrible racist bigoted white male supremest Nazi holicaustinator.

If we don't change this language then how are we going to stop this kind of racist bullshit? I bet stalin would have preferred this language and pedophiles probably also support this. I bet everyone on this board wants to rape a child and make them a sex slave. You're all pedophiles! Disgusting pedophiles! Thank god they're changing this language, you horrible people need to be stopped, my God

Can we make system terminology that goes out of its way to be racist trannyphobic or any flavor of offensive?
Fuck these people who gives a shit.

Democrat/Nigger

Why can't these things just kill themselves in peace?

Godot is dead! Long live Xenko!

xenko.com/

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=8&v=m4bC4h0aXfA

Attached: game-editor-scene.jpg (816x459, 111.22K)

Why?

Attached: 16f99a0349eff28d877a614d745dbabf98b52689b2b107b63ccc22fd1885ff54.jpg (1080x1058, 427.77K)

Not going to lie, that looks rad as fuck.

I am going to joke about this whenever I am teaching people these concepts. It's only way I can remember all this lingo.

Hopefully minimal if refactoring tools work correctly. tools we wouldn't need without this riff-raff.

This whole thing makes me ill. It's a bad idea because it's not cost less and just confuses the concept, and just about all my peers, co-workers, and mentors have agreed: "Yea, this is a bad idea", but thy're still implementing it. Makes me fear that more of these changes will happen for more and more trivial reasons.

Attached: b0266f47dacff24a687bfd06473b79a8e252f8da79fb81c353d0f2628d6e9a0e.jpg (500x407, 40.62K)

Is having mildly acceptable taste a boomer thing according to cuckchan now? but yeah, I can confirm rural people are less likely to be soyfag hipsters that eat up shitty modern media because that became a contrarian position. seriously, it's like hipsterism imploded on itself.

To drop my project or not to drop?
I'm not sure I want to risk him cucking further like they usually do and it eventually affecting me.
Pulled my Jewtreon support at least.

The Unity fags. And you can use C++. It's worth noting the Linux version of the editor is still WIP.

Don't drop your fucking project. The only cure for this shit is more sane people in the Godot community, not less.

All day today has been an endless stream of shit that makes me see red, and now there's this cherry on the shit sundae.

Forgivable
Gas at all cost

Well I guess FOSS Unity is more competent than (((Godot)))

Godot is FOSS Unity. Aside from C# Xenko is actually closer to Cry.

How about no?

isn't it just λ=0.0002Hz?

It's all MIT now. So there's nothing really stopping anyone from making Linux a first-class citizen anymore.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Fuck you Godot you worthless cunts! Back to Unity.

Unity is riddled with SJW shit too. At least you can edit the shit out of Godot.

Attached: ps2fanart22.jpg (736x736, 96.83K)

In all seriousness just use the Armory engine, it's based on the old Blender engine but it actually works. Better than pakidot for 3d and love is better for 2d.
github.com/armory3d/armory

I don't think Armory is based on the recently depreciated Blender Game Engine. For one thing, it uses the zlib license, which wouldn't be possible if it was based on GPL code.

How could it affect you?

I think this is the exact opposite of what we should do. When SJWs start making moves on a project, WE should flood into them to fight the infection.

Why would you post that, user? Nei didn't deserve that...

Attached: maxresdeffault.jpg (1920x1080, 207.9K)

Sorry, it's not a fork, just a reimplementation that works loads better performance wise.

How brainlet am I if I would answer with
If this is correct, plz gib job.

Not in the least! As a person that identifies as a strong independent puppet that needs no master, I am deeply offended by this new terminology.

By deciding that some function that I use in my code is offensive, leading to it getting a rework.
It never stops at a single thing with these people.

Period is measured in the base unit though, not Mhz.
Thanks for attending the interview. If we decide on you as a candidate we will call you.

She was the Aerith of the 16-bit era. Also Alys.

Attached: DnJRfQ.jpeg (282x699 13.29 KB, 183.75K)

COMMON SENSE REKT

Fired for being a safety hazard.

And the base unit of the period is seconds, brainlet.

Attached: 1520468542.jpg (270x270, 26.79K)

No him, but explain yourself, because I'm pretty sure the question was asking for a time duration.

What I do in your situation is burst into loud fucking laughter then I go about my day. Life is messing with you constantly, it's a devine joke.

Attached: laf.webm (528x229, 256.99K)

massa/nigger

Well, you have the entire internet to find an answer that contradicts this:
The period of a frequency is the time it takes to complete a cycle.
Good luck, have fun.

let's open a PR for white/coon

Don't try and take responsibility away from the devs.

And guess what is the base unit of time?

Please meme the use of "puppet" is a way of redpilling on JQ, see hiw butthurt they will be

See

Any developer around? Idea: use Godot to make a strategy game where you conquer territories and enslave their population.

Better idea: use Godot to finally make Holocaust Tycoon a reality.

The only thing I could think of is number of ticks, but that requires knowledge of the carrier frequency, which is undefined and the question has no answer.

Attached: ac0ea959825e22a3c8aefd6589540ea432c88f1e42160d3492f30856ee9d7869.png (432x429, 232.19K)

kys

NOW LOOK HERE YOU FUCKING WOODIST CRETINS!

Attached: angry pinochio.png (400x378, 61.52K)

Love has its share of faggots contributing, just check their forums.

Hi Zig Forums. Whether you like it or not, Chinese cartoons will always be a thing on imagebards. Kamphy didn't start that shit, and it doesn't die with his reign.

Attached: gfs_28057_2_6_mid.jpg (540x405, 33.02K)

Every open source project has its share of faggots and trannies. But that just means we need to dilute the poison.

WHY DO THESE FAGGOTS INSIST ON BREAKING SHIT THAT WORKS FINE

Attached: 9a2660455422d2974aaf1385ee69b0ee.jpg (771x960, 149.25K)

This user has the right idea. If we retreat every time SJWs make a move on something, no shit they'll steamroll Zig Forums and /agdg/ fields with little effort.
I'm involved with a large Godot project which hasn't shown any public progress yet, but I guess I can make some smaller games to increase our presence in the Godot community if that helps at all.

Attached: 1446295458044.jpg (408x405, 103.92K)

make it about a master and her puppet(s)

Attached: b654da7e3953483cd9139413bdea6bbf.jpg (1140x758, 892.29K)

T. Nigger

Here's an even more radical idea. What if instead of 'fighting' the 'SJW's, we act in a way that respects their opinions and makes them feel welcome so the community grows larger and becomes a safe space where everyone can collaborate and be productive?

Since SJWs do not respect our opinions, the only way to "make them feel welcome" is surrender and then unending humiliation.
How about no.

It's hard to respect the opinion of someone who thinks terms like 'slave', 'nigger','faggot', 'tranny' (all used profusely here) are available discourse in any civilized discussion.

Yeah, I was already aware that you didn't respect us. I don't care about your dumbass reasons for it. It remains that you cannot be made welcome when you're so hostile yourself.

>>>/reddit/

Why would anyone intelligence want retarded faggots anywhere near them?

Nice bait, nigger faggot kike.

Attached: 1451827179502.gif (500x455, 496.38K)

what the fuck are you niggers talking about? the period is just the reciprocal of the frequency.
the period of a 1Hz event is 1 second
the period of a 2Hz event is half a second
or do electronicsfags speak a different language than me?

I've had enough of this shit. Any suggestions for a good Libbie game that would trigger both SJWs and lefty Twitter furfags?

Attached: Screenshot_2018-09-16_12-59-59.png (587x1290, 252.58K)

No. The problem here is that you have a board of people who talk about processors, but don't understand what Hz even means.

Trolling or just painfully stupid?

Were you being serious? Either way no. Neither SJW nor chan culture should have any place in projects. If we do join projects in mass we should fight SJWs, but avoid turning it in to chan culture with is inherently unproductive. Even SJWs produce more things than us, even if it is generally shit.

Y'know, a Klonoa-like game would be simple enough.

Attached: Klonoa_Door_to_Phantomile.png (1483x2047 1.16 MB, 1.84M)

lurk more

I was hoping for something more shitposty I could do as a quick side project, but that could be nice.

Attached: 1456109822591.gif (969x700, 644.91K)

a platformer with an Oryx should require you to kill enemies by letting them jump on your horns

Or, she could have a little Kiki navi that held onto them as she road on Libbie's head.

How about some Godette OC with her looking annoyed at a puppet (of Libbie)?