Linus Torvalds apologizes

This week people in our community confronted me about my lifetime ofnot understanding emotions. My flippant attacks in emails have beenboth unprofessional and uncalled for. Especially at times when I madeit personal. In my quest for a better patch, this made sense to me.I know now this was not OK and I am truly sorry.The above is basically a long-winded way to get to the somewhatpainful personal admission that hey, I need to change some of mybehavior, and I want to apologize to the people that my personalbehavior hurt and possibly drove away from kernel developmententirely.I am going to take time off and get some assistance on how tounderstand people’s emotions and respond appropriately. lkml.org/lkml/2018/9/16/167

What now?

Other urls found in this thread:

git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/torvalds/linux.git/tree/Documentation/process/code-of-conduct.rst
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greg_Kroah-Hartman
wiki.installgentoo.com/images/1/12/Ospicker.png
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/9front
instagram.com/patriciatorvalds/
web.archive.org/web/20180916224756/https://opensource.com/life/15/8/patricia-torvalds-interview
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This is how people become cucks. When they make a big deal out of their past mistakes, that makes them mentally weak and they start to pander to screeching femnazis in twitter as a desperate attempt to be forgiven.

>git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/torvalds/linux.git/tree/Documentation/process/code-of-conduct.rst
For fuck sake

I wonder if he got threatened.

100% chance that he was threatened emotionally. maybe also blackmailed with metoo allegations.
he's absolutely been broken, and sounds broken. This kind of wreckage is what SJW's celebrate as 'progress'.
It's not going to make trannies kill themselves any less often. That SRT worsens suicide rates should be the only clue you need.

It's more likely he is dead. Based on linus' past behaivor him adding a CoCk to the linux kernel is completely out of character for him. OP's wall of text is also the complete opposite of his normal reaction to idiots contributing to the kernel. I think linux torvalds is dead. RIP.

Linus is getting old and he's not wrong, he does have a problem. I hope he gets better tbh especially considering he has a family and all that now.
Not saying I want him to turn into a cuck, just not someone who spergs out in such an embarassing manner.

Attached: Joker with floppy.png (720x430, 484.08K)

Another one bites the dust! Stay spikey, and stay real, friends.

Attached: sushi.gif (540x250, 34.36K)

Welp Linus has fallen. I doubt out of his own volition, since this is not his personality. I think it's more likely he got a serious threat from a SJW and had to budge.
What now?

Attached: bateman.png (280x346, 115.71K)

Nothing. The left and the kikes won this forever. The only option left is (((windows)))

WTF?
Did someone kidnap his kids or something? This isn't like linus.

Nooooooooooooooo. I trusted Greg. I thought he was worthy of being Linus' successor.
Why must everything disappoint me so.

I bet some ((( SJWs ))) told him that he needs to step down.

No, he just got older.

The same thing as yesterday, fork the kernel and watch the shitshow as the CIA using redhat backdoor the kernel and eventually kill linus to change the linux kernel liscense from GPL to something else by buying off the GNU foundation to change its liscense.

Nigger please, the older people get, the more abrasive they get, not less, and in Linus' case it's a very good quality.

Imagine the damage the guy in this picture could do to your computer if he found linux kernel development to be a suitable habitat for him.

Attached: indian hipster.jpg (1023x683, 42.38K)

He always seemed suspicious as he's a systemd apologist.

Yeah I think his brain is full of cuck.

Kroah sounds jewish to me.
Has someone dug up whether he's a jew or not?

SURRENDER NOTE NOW

Hmm, did not know that.

Well, fug.
Anyone got his email? I have some questions to ask.

Attached: tomoko with heavy heart.jpg (509x410, 29.29K)

This is just another data point in the tech lock down story that has been unfolding over the last couple of years. Linux is being routed before the fight can begin.

No more like he is dead. That writing style is not at all like linus' past rants or writing. It is very likely a actor has taken over his identity and fucking it up. Just as a exampe look at the line
It has three spaces instead of proper grammer which is extremely unusual for linus since he is not a pajeet. Ontop of the usage of the word "quest", linus doesn't type like that.

[email protected]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greg_Kroah-Hartman
Here's his Wikipedia page, with links to blogs and such.

This.
The kikes fucking won before the fight could begin
There is nowhere else to go.
It's fucking over.
We can do nothing but surrender.

kys shill

Broken and unworkable. By the time it's fixed it will be too late.

I know this is mostly a bunch of screeching communists that are beating down Torvalds, but I wonder if Poettering is somehow involved in this. I knew that systemd and it's shills are inherently evil, but I didn't think that this would happen so soon.

I'm starting to think Linus has really been replaced by a cianigger.

Attached: linus.jpg (600x560, 84.1K)

There are literally no other viable alternatives to Linux. The kikes routed us and have us beat.

wiki.installgentoo.com/images/1/12/Ospicker.png

Attached: (((you))).png (449x469, 261.88K)

Uh, hate to break this to you but I've been using OpenBSD exclusively for the past 15 years, not only for my personal desktop/laptops but also for firewalls and various production servers. If it didn't fucking work, I would have given up long ago. Actually one of the reasons(*) I gave up on Linux (Debian to be precise) because their mailing lists were full of political and "feelings" garbage instead of actual technical discussions. That was 15 years ago too, before most of the SJW-ism got under way.
* The other reasons is the Linux documentation sucks dick and I had to reference a bunch of outdated and conflicing HOWTOs and incomplete or non-existent manuals. And the security was basically non-existent.

Or they MKULTRA'd him

It depends on what you are using it for. If you need simple things like email, web browsing, office, and calculations then openbsd is fine. Since openbsd supports many of the programs that linux does. So even if a worst case scenario of liscense change to the kernel happens you can still use muslc, libreoffice, palemoon/firefox, a calculator, and other non GNU owned software with openbsd. If you need video games then emulators work fine like dolphin on openbsd. You might have to port nouveau over to openbsd if you don't have a intel card or AMD card for mesa.

You can run a GNU system on top of a different kernel, though it seems like most such projects providing you with a ready OS are dead.
You can also just run something else entirely, what really matters is if it's good enough for your purposes and free software, and you may find one of the *BSDs fits the bill.
I myself use OpenBSD when features it lacks but linux has aren't a problem, and I have a good user experience with it.

Yeah, he's "temporarily" stepping away alright.

This. First they got to Terry and now they got to Linus.

Can kernel be unpozzed the Devuan way and put on P2P network in case of (((server malfuncion))) from now on?

Contributor Covenant is reasonable i dont get whats the problem
theres nothing, NOTHING about pushing certain points of view in it
Its all about professional conduct and "being excellent to each other" lol

Fuck off Lunduke, you retarded kike.

??? what

reddit:

Did you even fucking read it? It literally says fuck code quality and comments aiding the merit of code in exchange for (((diversity))) in the lines here

if you sound like boomer maybe its great your garbage patch code doesnt get added

No. That's not how it works kiddo.

This is just more proof that the left is quickly outbreeding and outnumbering us. They fucking won. We cannot fight back anymore.

Call me a pajeet but what's wrong with this?

No, but his daughter is undergoing female->male sexual reassignment surgery after coming out to him about 3 weeks ago.
That might have changed his attitude to certain things.

you're trying way too hard.

WHAT?

Can anyone find any discussion on this change on the mailing list? It looks like it was discussed in secret and accepted through a purely internal process.

[citation needed]

This.

I'm not saying that is the reason, but I just know that a lot of people become much more progressive when their kids come out as gay or trans.

Oh. You're that retarded kike JIDF ordered to shit this board with demoralisation.
If you say forking a kernel cannot be made, that means that it needs to be done.

Source?
If that's true, I guess the corpcuck diversity fags are bringing Linux down from the inside.

If we have enough people willing to go through the source and take out cancer, yes. But at that point we'd be better off forking. I suggest grabbing copies now before cianiggers can poz them to fuck.

Too hard to use for most of Zig Forums. Most here just want an OS as close to Windows as possible without actually being Windows.

Where do you think we are?
Is this board really that dead? Have I just been away that long?

Except it's currently impossible in our current state. Nobody else is going to help us, we are just a silent minority quickly dwindling into nothingness.

Just look at

>>>/out/

Attached: what to do when spotting a shill.png (1498x2428, 766.26K)

IPFS hash of last good kernel revision before greg took over which is to say linux-4.19_rc2
kernel 4.18: ipfs/QmZaTC3AbJ7zYn2PfMee2PQS8b6fKH8KoXZ6pY8dEh6jnp
hash 4.19_rc2: ipfs/QmYGn5zDUHh83JYSSLFYPKLKFHAwrgT9LJtpie6BgEVFJs

It's already forked you stupid fuck. Preety sure its a bot tbh.

That's very nice of you, listing all your samefagging in this thread for us.

Copypaste from halfchan /g/ for any autists who actually believe that there are any viable alternatives to Linux
FreeBSD (the only usable BSD) has a CoC, Haiku is shit, ReactOS has the same CoC merged yesterday into Linux, 9front is redpilled (literally Nazi supporters) but it's mostly an experiment at the moment.

Faggot it's called being a human being and having respect for your fellow man. It's robots who made this world so cold with social media and shit.

Aren't all Linux kernels post 4.17 inclusive of the NSA encryption algorithm?

First off just because 9front is nazi's doesn't mean you can't use their software. Second off just because freebsd is communists doesn't mean you can't use their software. Thirdly what matters is code quality and intent. With freebsd the commies making it want it to be of low quality security but highly usable. For 9front they want extremely high code quality and security, which means shit usablitity.

And fourth there is openbsd.

And it's barely usable without spending hours configuring shit.

Attached: GuessAgain.png (1057x726, 152.95K)

No just revisions between 4.17 and 4.18. 4.19_rc2 has it removed. That and you don't have to use it, just compile it out at compile time.

Ok i'm done feeding it (you)'s.

This is why Zig Forums needs thread IDs, so idiots like yourself stop accusing everybody of samefagging.

Why do you think we care about what a bunch of LARPers (yes, x100 worse than Zig Forums) have to say?, the fact you can stand /g/'s attempts at feigning tech literacy shows that you belong there, please, go back and stay there.

Wtf

Attached: iwqguc02kim11.jpg (720x698, 34.43K)

They have a coc though. Does
environment for all, regardless of level of experience, gender, gender
identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, personal
appearance, body size, race, ethnicity, age, religion, nationality, or
other similar characteristic.
Sound Nazi to you?

Linus has been cucked by a pink haired she twink, rip :(

Understood. I get a strange sense that this is just a continuation of the systemd war, a continuation war if you will. I know some anti-systemd distros using 4.17+ kernels have the NSA encryption algorithm compiled out.

Press F5.

t. wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/9front
is this whole thing a giant shitpost

They are just hiding the real one.

Who gives a shit, he doesn't need to be nice to everyone.
He became a one man rival to the biggest corporations in the world. Whether he intended it or not.
Pity his creation is useless for games.

To strangers, maybe, but the older people get, the more emotionally weak they are. Just ask anyone about his/her parents.

Hmm, your point is moot.

Bullcrap.
Raging feminist tho

instagram.com/patriciatorvalds/

In our darkest hour, we discover that we really need Terry, but he has left us.

No, you.

No it hasn't. Provide proof.
Will no longer be viable soon. Have fun having a bunch of features become outdated or stop working now that everyone will move on from them.

l4 is the future

Well it's probably her doing either way.

Who's next?

the pozz was inside the whole time
web.archive.org/web/20180916224756/https://opensource.com/life/15/8/patricia-torvalds-interview

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (728x850, 517.31K)

seL4 running as a hypervisor for multiple instances of TempleOS?

Theo is single and childless right?
I fucking hope so!

Linus is not dead.
He's just going through a faggoty crisis. We'll see how he comes out of it. Maybe when he returns in 2 weeks he's like "fuck you all gay fuckwads, I do what I want".

Likely part of it, yeah

That is the face of an 18 year old girl? She looks mid-20s.

Repent, before Terry returns from the heavens.

(((Richard stallman))) is probably next because the GNU foundation can't be bought without him gone. Now how he dissappears is the better question since he is a kike after all and kikes don't usually fuck with other kikes. Unless there is monetary compensation involved like with making all the GNU liscensed software propietary.

Do you think she wants the system D?

Stallman is an atheist, to other jews he's the same as a goy. I don't think the kikes will give him special treatment.