Am I the only one who thinks that people are freaking out too much about tranny freaks inserting the CoC inside Linux...

Am I the only one who thinks that people are freaking out too much about tranny freaks inserting the CoC inside Linux? Like Linux is FOSS after all, if these rainbow haired subhumans that need to get thrown off of tall buildings isis style fuck it up we could also just make a fork. Aren't there already a shitton of Linux forks out there?

Attached: subhuman.jpg (480x640, 74.33K)

>>>/reddit/

This but unironically

die

looks like your thread on 4cuck has 26 replies, crossposter. go back and discuss is with your fellow cucks

Fuck off, Linux 4.18.7 is the last stable linux version released under Linus' control, and without a CoC.

If you think Linus will be back, you're insane. Greg Kroah-Hartmann just took over the kernel.

Attached: LennartInterjection.png (300x199, 95.44K)

I have not heard of any forks of linux.

It was the most Jewish thing I've ever seen

Is that guy in the OP this jew?

Because they don't exist, and will never exist.

The time for resistance and change is already gone. There is nowhere else to run to anymore. The trannies won the war on FOSS forever. Nobody will fork. Nobody will break away. We lost.
Suicide is the only escape now.

How do you know?, it's possible they've had him for a while and only revealing it now, see speck.

OwO

Install Genode

Attached: unhackable-kernel-sel4.jpg (982x552, 60.11K)

forgot to quote

gb2 where you belong
>>>/reddit/

Attached: 33d3ceb1a30e6dc72291943db247d608a656321f784543d43c2584b9b2f42172.jpg (612x792, 108.19K)

Why wouldn't someone be spurred to fork the kernel now? Who cares if it no longer supports as much hardware as long as it supports the most common hardware?

What did OP mean by this?

faggot please.
All that we have to do, to defeat any given trans-creature, is to wait ten years.

Call me when a tranny contributes something other than drama and insanity.

OP here it means I cross post because fuck you thats why fagit.

>>>/oven/

Unironically go back. We are not halfchan, and we don't need your fast threads here. Sagê。

Yes.
That aren't updated? Sure. That are reasonably current? No. Forking a kernel isn't the same as forking some random tool.

Attached: coralineada2.jpg (610x631 98.71 KB, 303.04K)

Why? Distro's fork the kernel every day.