twitter.com/CoralineAda/status/1042249983590838272

Other urls found in this thread:

lostallhope.com/suicide-methods
archive.st/8g5m
archive.st/m4cj
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Just kill it.

We can't. The left is unkillable now.

Bullets don't abide by codes of conduct.

ALL I FEEL IS HATRED AND MASSIVE DESPAIR NOW
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: disdain_for_retards.jpg (1024x923, 155.94K)

At least there's one escape route.
lostallhope.com/suicide-methods

Sounds worse

archive.st/8g5m
Coraline Ada is a tool of the kikes

Literally nobody can do anything to fix this. We will all be hanged by trannies in due time.

Attached: 0a3d008a39ddc105ea87ea6c6a1bb510a774c0fa215c4f182d80cb98ec7b571b-v.jpg (546x700 52.87 KB, 407.85K)

And the kikes won. What's your point here?

shut the fuck up asses & elbows nigger

Our continued existence is a mockery of their supposed victories.

Attached: kass_by_infinitll-dcmb0zh.png (832x960, 55.38K)

Sorry to break it to you guys, but some faggot guidelines isn't the end of the world.

I'll continue to use the Linux kernel while I hail Hitler all day and there isn't one failed science experiment on earth who can do jack shit about it.

So thank you lefty cocksuckers for maintaining my platform, while I focus on what really matters. :^)

So you're saying it doesn't matter when Linux becomes insecure and bloated and integrates 7000 backdoors because all the actual developers were replaced with estrogen injecting trannies and niggers?

We can do that?
Well then, he may have won now, but he may still want to kill himself after a long series of really bad days.

Guy that shoots them does.
If you replace "code of conduct" with law.

lmao what a faggot

Attached: christ.png (601x863, 140.91K)

This time, a kike.
archive.st/m4cj

Oh, good. We have a new autist who's going to fill the catalog up with spam on a daily basis. This is exactly what every board needs.

Sure, disbanding meritocracy for the sake of identity politics will eventually means code quality rots. Eventually supply and demand will gift us viable alternatives growing from the disaster that is Linux. Many of the original devs are just as unhappy as us because of this change, I don't see why they wouldn't be interested to work on something else.

States which has switched from a free-market economy to socializing, work morale only stagnates over a long period of time. So to jump ship just yet would be reactionary and probably not necessary.

Asses and elbows browses Zig Forums?

implying Zig Forumstards will make anything other than alternative logos

There is not enough demand and not enough supply for that.
The entire Linux family never went past 5% marketshare for a reason, even apple did better becasue there's demand for status symbols.

Trips confirm

Exactly, if only we can market it to the general public... then we would hit jackpot

Big amounts of infrastructure depends on the Linux kernel and the ecosystem built around it works like it should. Especially in the IoT sphere where size and efficiency is valued.

I personally doubt the tech giants on the board of the Linux foundation, who now have invested money in the kernel succeeding, would shoot themselves in the foot this way.

If you ask me we face three possible scenarios:

1. Tech companies who rely on the kernel recognize the potential danger of leaving control of the kernel to a group of mentally unstable creatures. They accept the covenant "officially" but doesn't actually follow it. Kernel development continues as usual.

2. The kernel for some reason gets it's decline accelerated and people have to quickly jump ship, or resort to something more along the lines of scenario one. Investments and work-hours will be shifted somewhere else.

3. Worst case scenario is that everyone except minor "extremist" groups like ourselves don't give a frick and accept their lower kernel standards. The ones who are unhappy either lack motivation or don't have the ability to contribute to a fork. This is theoretically what we have to prepare for. If we want to regain some control back to the FLOSS sphere, I suggest we all start getting proficient in C and read some books relevant to kernel design. The best would probably be to contribute to a existing project. We can't just sit and wait for the next guy to do the work for us.

Reddit spacing done for easier readability

This is a meme for newfags
It's called "spacing"

The trannies and SJWs are just useful idiots. They're dumbfucks and always get disposted of at the end by the. The ones actually taking control over Linux are Redhat, Google, Intel, and so on. Look how quickly they signed off on Linus' "decision" to enforce this CoC, even though it goes against everything he has done in the past. Now when you look at the timeline of these fuckers recently adding the weak crypto shit for their IoT devices, and the recent x86 bugs, you can start to see why they'd want to get Linus out of the picture entirely. Because they don't want any credible opposition to point out their subversion of Linux, they want to do it on the down-low, like the cianiggers they are. If you think systemd is bad, just wait until these fuckers get going!

The Linux market share is HUGE on servers, routers, and various other devices (including phones).

Potteringware will be accepted into the kernel within a year. Screencap this post.

Also blackpillfag should take his own advice and commit sudoku

[-]

Not really reddit spacing, and I like the idea.

Yep NSA got him. Linus should have given them that backdoor I guess.

And that reason isn't a technical one. The reason is because Linux developers and users refuse to change from their terminal-obsessed ways or listen to UX people who tell them what's fundamentally wrong with their philosophy.
Exactly the fucking reason why Linux has never become mainstream.

Normal people don't want to see a terminal, they don't want to configure their fucking operating system. They just want to run programs on it, and being forced to choose between a terminal and an app store that consists of outdated software mixed with endless amounts of shit like "xlib2dasdf#poo-lPdev 0.28" doesn't help.

Yeah, we know. Normies don't want a computer.

topkek

What are you fucking retarded? The reddit spacing meme has been around since atleast 2015

It's like talking to an autistic turtle.

Sorry user but tui faggotry hasn't been true for a decade.
The actual reason is proprietary file formats, inertia and baby duck syndrome.
Please fix those with your flat icon innovations.

As long as it doesn't work like mac, your argument is invalid.

If you don't like using the terminal fuck off back to windows, stupid nigger. I'm appy with a 5% marketshare operating system if it means you imposing fucks stay away because you are scared of using your keyboard for anything other then facebook posts.

Literally 4 fucking words retards "sudo apt-get install niggers" it isn't fucking hard holy shit.

lol how does a Mac work?

sudo killall niggers

Like a proprietary freebsd fork. It has support for lots of unix software aswell as many proprietary softwares that gnu/linux might not have or even want.

t. refuses to even acknowledge that changing something with his OS might help

Did you know Windows has a command prompt too? Crazy am I right? For some reason all those people use the GUI over the command prompt that was under their noses all along, it's weird, I really don't get it! Surely it's not because they prefer a graphical user interface!

You either listen or you sit in your 5% market share and stop whining about it.

I don't know for I have never used it, but I'm pretty sure it's not by making you type everything into a terminal.

I'm aware you were talking about desktops I was just pointing out that it's the most used OS everywhere else. Like I said UX people are even worth speaking to.

If you love the GUI so much and hate the terminal there are multiple desktop environments you can use or contribute to. You're just an idiot that wants to complain instead of doing any actual work.

I already stated this is not a problem to me, You are simply projecting your desire to be popular and do popular things on a person who is radically different to you.

Windows command prompt is shitty and slow. powershell takes atleast 20 seconds to start on my hardware.

You've never used anything but Windows you cancerous shill.

Sure, show me a desktop environment that defeats the original argument, I'll wait. Here it is since your brain doesn't have enough RAM to keep hold of it:

OK there mr nigger.

I remember when every computer had only a CLI (yeah this was the early 80's, before Mac, Atari ST, and Amiga). Nobody questioned it or cared at all. Shit was cash. Bootup any random computer and you end up at a ROM BASIC or CP/M or DOS prompt. Even girls could issue the simple commands to see the disk catalog and the load or run a program. But now all of a sudden everyone has gone all retarded, even white people. And it's not like our IQ dropped, it's just learned helplessness. Microsoft and the others have done a great job to brainwash everyone that the command line is scary and you can/will fuck up your computer if you do anything more than click their stupid icons. The irony is their computers and OS become more and more shitty, slow, bloated and buggy every year. And bonue: now they spy on you constantly! But hey, don't touch that command line goyim, or you'll regret it! :^)
Pic-related: most computers used to come with the BASIC language manual at the very least. A lot of them even gave you machine language docs and related stuff like memory layouts, I/O port. That was the standard user manual that came with every computer.

Attached: 0_O4DkPMqjrOjVP9_t.jpg (866x1248, 299.85K)

CP/M was comfy af

Post a screenshot of the part where someone said this.

A niche thing that hardly anyone uses. Same as appimage. I don't know what flatpak is like but appimages also have the problem that you can't access the files. Imagine someone downloads Minecraft as appimage and wants to add a texture pack or a mod, they can't access the files.
You either acknowledge it or you won't get the userbase.

You can't install the software from it so that doesn't help much. There's a big disconnect between a website and the software center program.

FUCK OFF STOP TRYING TO CHANGE LINUX REEEEEEEEEEEE
t. everyone I'm arguing with

Typical open source software. If people who knew UX knew how to program or people who programmed knew a shit about UX, we wouldn't have this problem.

Unless change you are talking about allows you to somehow run Windows software on Linux you would not get significant amount of people to use in on desktop. If OS does not run popular games and MS Office it is no-go for majority of casual computer users.

Your last post was basically

Attached: d42925312b64ffdbd53006bc9dc362dcd143a59f58825febbcb986299e90d4fc.jpg (495x600, 60.18K)

Post where I said this. Pro tip: you can't, you can only write made up pinktext stories about what you imagined in your own head.

If you don't care about attracting more users then fuck off from the argument about why Linux has sub-5% market share.

At this point I'm going to stop reading your post because you've completely dropped everything said thus far and going in circles.

Terry. Dont forget TempleOS.
Its all so clear now.

If the kikes had won there'd be no need for (((you))) to tell the white man of (((their))) supposed "victory" ad nauseum.

Don't feed the trolls.

Why do you care about marketshare? Good software isn't a popularity contest.

2016, and CTR used it to try and divide other people on here.

Yeah, those wonderful UX people who decide to change everything so they work like smart phones. Yeah fuck those people. 20 years ago we didn't need them and everything worked fine, we sure as fuck don't need them now.

Also, what's wrong with the terminal? You don't have to use it if you don't want to, plenty of distros cater to your inability to type in simple commands such as "sudo apt-get install WasThisReallyThatFuckingHardAnon"

And as it should remain. The average person doesn't need Linux, they need their stupid touch interfaces they can poke at like apes because they're not computer literate. Those people should not be using Linux.

Linux is a kernel user. Those dumb apes all use Linux every day or their shitphones.

*onnnn

GNU/Hurd is the answer.

UX work isn't some recent invention and any long lasting, well thought of product had people involved in making sure it worked in an understandable, obvious way. Whether that's as simple as making sure a man file is understandable or making sure text fields aren't going to clip accents in languages that use them extensively or as comprehensive as making sure an OS' UI elements work in a consistent way throughout a system. Actual UX work isn't chasing the latest UI trend to be in vogue or change for the sake of it. When you see Apple randomly changing the interface for App Store or Music or whatever that's driven by marketing. Which is blatantly obvious because they're almost always a step backwards. I completely understand how you can equate UX with talentless faggots from SanFran but you're making the same sort of generalization as thinking all programmers are webshitters using Javascript because everything uses Electron and ships a fucking browser for their trivial program.

Don't be a dumb nigger. It's management and marketing people that push for those types of changes because they chase what's popular without understanding context. Any UI designer that knows fucking anything knows that touch interfaces and kb+m interfaces are used differently. Things like the disaster that is Windows since 8 are from managers literally doing scribbles in fucking PowerPoint and telling some poor sap to implement it.

Whoa, okay, I apologize then.

Sage

He's typical wandering jew, changing boards once enough regulars start getting tired of his ((shtick)).

Attached: 1502106261251.jpg (700x369, 43.03K)

The retarded asspie bitch bois that run Linux brought this on themselves.

Think about: Fucking vidya faggots told trannies to fuck off, goddamn Warhammer nerds told them to fuck off and yet "de Linuksh gommunidy" didn't manage it.

Supply and demand doesn't apply in a monopoly

As long as we can code the left hasn't won.

What happens if you don't adopt it or ignore it?

LMAO ONCE AGAIN THE HURD IS IMMUNE

You start goose stepping everywhere and speak in a German accent. You will start to hate juice.

Because gamers (both vidya and tabletop) know that rules are merely human constructs that can be gamed and broken. This gives them natural resistance to kikery. The Linux community became too autistically obsessed about agreements and licenses and forgot that humans aren't bound by rules like computers are, rending them blind to the machinations of tranny kikes who openly break rules while giving mere lip service to following them.
It's never too late, though. Take this as a learning experience. The rules may be broken, but the game is never, ever over, no matter what the kikes so desperately tell you. The universal long-term winning strategy is simple: don't play by their rules.

You start winning.

Linux nerds are bitter enough to not listen to normalfags when it comes to such nonsense es QoL or usability but they bend over backwards for a bunch of """women""". That's the sad part.

has an expiration date that is rapidly approaching.

Tells us about all the other things in your time, grandpa.

well.. and Gentoo also obeys the code of conduct?

Well, yeah, that simplified things quite a bit. I still think some kind of non-programmer-programming GUI to bring back the BASIC ethos as a core part of the PC's front end would be highly desirable for a number of reasons, but those early PCs were pretty badly crippled.

This. The UX (then termed "human factors engineering") work that went into the Lisa/Mac in the 1980s consisted of millions of dollars of theoretical design and grueling user trials to construct rigid, proven HIGs.

Anons, I hate to say this, but the real answer I've arrived at since watching GG unfold isn't a truth you're going to like: The answer is normalfags. Other subcultures that have been assailed by SJWs, from liberal arts or science fiction long ago, to the sciences and engineering now, are composed entirely of thirsty beta males, imposter-syndrome females, and mentally ill, a population highly vulnerable to SJW bullying.

By contrast, popculture like gaming is composed (on an absolute numbers basis) primarily of normalfags with a population-normal (possibly higher than norm) number of alpha males, sexually confident females, and a state of psychological wellbeing. Also note that this applies entirely to CONSUMERS, rather than devs, who are as bad as anything else under attack by SJWs.

Another perfect example of this is leftism itself, where SJWs have achieved unanimous control of leadership positions, with one exception: Labor unions, which are inoculated by their large population of normalfags at every level.

Attached: derek_jeter_plays_boxing_against_david_wright_2808164.jpg (500x750, 62.25K)

Linux wasn't meant to be a fucking product. it wasn't intended for the masses. some autistic finn in the 90s decided to make something great for him and people who wanted what he wanted: something better than what was available at the time.

Linux was spoiled by trying to make too many people happy and becoming "commercialized"

Oops, first part of meant for

The left "won" for two reasons: pussy, and ineptitude.

Until sexbots are mainstream, pussy will always have its power. And you can build something, but decades down the line you'll succumb to the power of pussy.

Ineptitude is irrelevant because even if you build something magnificent, pussy will corrupt it eventually. Unless you're a fag. Then the government/conservatives will corrupt you.

The worst part about this whole thing has been this disgusting beast rubbing it in.

My one slim hope is that Linus returns defiant and triumphant and crushes this shit, dealing such a blow to that mutilated monster that it ends its own life.

THIS KILLS THE SJW DEAD:

Watch the shills lose their shit when their blackpills stop working.

As expected an AMERICAN behind this, the biggest cuck country on the planet

Uh, tanking a bunch of leftist coding organizations with sjw codes of conduct is actually good for libre software in the long run.

Eventually we will have computers that will write their own code, so that will be fun.

Best case: only a few rational men abandon your pozzed shit
Worst case: Linda and Jamarcus start submitting code, scream sexism/racism until it kills your pozzed shit
GREAT VICTORY, DUDE

in b4 linus gets hit by a train

"Yup, he landed on all these bullets attached to the front of the train; it's an unfortunately common way to kill yourself"

I repeat. GNU/Hurd is the answer.