How to keep women out of coding?

What the fuck is this shit? Normalfags will eat this shit up.

Attached: 1490632290143.jpg (494x494, 35.85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Audrey_Tang
cpan.org/modules/by-authors/id/A/AB/ABIGAIL/
marxists.org/reference/archive/mao/selected-works/volume-2/mswv2_03.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

so some woman writes shit code and youre supposed to say "well done!"??

Attached: 1487433306321.jpg (248x250, 40.82K)

More more more women, get rid of those patriarchal cis white male scum who can only ruin things and talk about stupid things that make no sense! Women are known to write better and clearer code, everything will be better when there's more women than disgusting men.

Most of the world is fucking cucked SJW as fuck. Non-Marxist thought is dying and we all know it. RIP our freedom forever.

Women belittle and make fun of men every chance they get but as soon as the tables are turned they start to bawww.
Are there any campaigns that support men breaking into traditional female jobs? Of course not.

In all seriousness, how fucking bad could the backlash be if a project just specifically stated "Men only. Don't like it, fuck off." as their CoC? Why didn't Linus just do this to begin with?

Attached: 1.png (690x1029, 68.69K)

Fuck off.
Fuck off.
This is the only legitimate thing because programming is full of nerdy beta orbiter males that have premature ejaculations when the whiff of a girl's perfume hits their nose.

The eternal tranny wins again

women are shit
trannies are shit
faggots are shit

If you need constant valudation, and a complete absence of criticism in order to do a certain thing then you probably shouldnt be doing that thing. Its not for you.

make a programming language that has offensive keywords

In short, these guidelines are just often "be submissive".

Meanwhile smart women will continue to pretend to be men online.

Stop criticizing and encourage instead user. We want this board to be inclusive towards women after all.

plebeians.

That's easy. Demand excellence.

How to keep women out of coding: Tell them they must write code.

Does adding 'const' to a project 340 times count?

Attached: const.png (1340x1226, 253.66K)

Wow that's some sad shit right there. It's so insignificant, and yet...

only until the system collapses
then all hell breaks loose for a few years, natural law becomes a factor again and hey presto we're back to medieval sensibilities and a new culture starts evolving
this isn't the first time in history that this kind of subversion has happened, and it won't be the last
the only difference this time is that technology is accelerating the process

A meritocracy based on code is plenty to keep them out. They aren't good with logic.

Yes. Always remember that women are eternal children.

All they need to do is lure nerds into removing the meritocracy.

One-trick pony. There are some women who can code, like Audrey Tang for example. But this isn't one.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Audrey_Tang
"n August 2016, she was invited to join the Taiwan Executive Yuan as a minister without portfolio, making her the first transgender official in the top executive cabinet"

Those guidelines or whatever they are, are shit. That said I don't have anything against women in programming (as long as it isn't forced) and I think you're getting distracted from the real enemy.

I guess things are worse than I imagined. Everyone called it "her" and "she" the whole time, so I never questioned it.
Well there's still Abigail anyway, pretty sure she's a woman since she apparently dropped out of work and the Perl community in general to have kids and stuff.
cpan.org/modules/by-authors/id/A/AB/ABIGAIL/

when are women in coding NOT forced?

Creating these special rules for them makes them feel like they don't belong. Constantly rub these rules in girl's faces and make them feel like they are outsiders and they don't belong in code.

This has the opposite effect of what SJWs want. They think they are making things more welcoming. But it's making women feel like outsiders who don't belong and have to be catered to because they don't fit in the existing culture. And they don't. The fact that they have to be treated special via special, made up rules, is proof they don't belong in CS. Remind them they don't belong and they have a bunch of stupid rules made specifically for them. It ostracizes them.

10/10 suggestion

The first two have been the norm since forever. Women get far less shit for fucking up since men expect little from them and want to fuck them, and get compliments for doing anything since men want to fuck them.

New Code of Conduct: Tits or GTFO

Jobs that have no power to steer society. (S)he who controls information, has the power to mold society.

Create accounts with Indian male names and bombard female users with sexual private messages. Won't be able to retaliate due to potential of racism and muh diversity.

Attached: rape you next week.jpg (997x1411 58.81 KB, 186.47K)

nig/g/er get back to cuck/pol/ where you came from

Womens are not the problem, trannys are the problem and the SJW people. Womens are fine you can fuck then, you know.

Women and men are biologically different. Liberals put lipstick on chromosomes all day long but it doesn't change reality.

Attached: tdpunish.png (680x858, 723.46K)

It would be illegal and likely get you in trouble with anti discrimination laws depending on where you are.

But remember goyim women only is fine.

I don't know about Europe, but anti-discrimation laws wouldn't apply to voluntary giving something away like source code.

oof
marxists.org/reference/archive/mao/selected-works/volume-2/mswv2_03.htm

What are you, a faggot?

he said non-marxist thought is dying
he also compared marxism to liberal identity politics and that's the part i disagreed with

Oh, I misread it. But Marxism as it is today, regardless of what any of the old fantasy books say, is for identity politics and just a few months ago you leftists wouldn't even bother to pretend otherwise.

Attached: suicide-it-is-then.jpg (653x454, 93.41K)

source? oh wait apparently any source is >old fantasy books

what?

Commies always and I do mean always say "That's not true communism!" even if the only difference is what colour the star is on their arm bands this week. That's the oldest commie book in the trick.

What's the manga?

perhaps there is an actual definition of communism but you'd rather stick to strawman than look it up

if the soviet union was "true communism" and killed twice as many people i'd still be a communist

Source is real life. This doesn't belong to Zig Forums, but you faggots are always defending sand/nigger invaders. You aren't the only ones who do it, everyone from the center-right to the extreme left defends replacing Whites with sand/niggers, be it for cheap unskilled labor or for showing other leftists how accepting you are of those poor rapefugees who don't even come from a country at war and are all young men.
It's a new thing that the left is trying to pretend it isn't full of sjws. Not too long ago you guys didn't bother pretending like that since it wasn't so obvious you're reaching a dead-end.

I don't remember the name, but I think it's a hentai.

Attached: leftypol_btfo.jpg (698x619, 76.28K)

Even commies can't agree on what is a real communism. When I was a commie that was one thing that always pissed me off, if you just disagree with one small point with another commie you're both mortal enemies for some reason.

class is relation to capital lmao

read a book

Liberals aren't communists, but communists are liberals. You agree with them in pretty much everything.

no we don't just to give an example, gun control

All the research into the effectiveness of forced diversity says that they have the reverse effect. Implicit bias training makes people more racist, women in tech initiatives make less women want to go into tech, etc.

The most gender equal countries are ones without such initiatives while the least gender equal countries are the Nordic countries which spend massive amounts of money on it.

If you want to keep women out of tech just do what they ask but take it to the logical extreme, praise literally everything they do, constantly point out how they are female, etc. Patronize the shit out of them until they will feel inferior. And then when their code introduces bugs and vulns throw them under the bus.

OOOOH, MikeeUSA/Gregory Smith is OP:

women think they're more important than the code. their "humanism" is used to put themselves on a pedestal and make everything serve their whims.

what we need to do is go with the nuclear option. write software for the first generation of AGIs who will then annihilate the human species. it's time to end it all and bring about new age for something better, something pure, to replace "humanism". otherwise, we'll be doomed to an endless cycle of regress, collapse and a long climb back up only for women and other parasites to destroy it again and again.

Attached: rage.gif (988x408, 5.18M)

This.

Just look at history, whenever men created an empire women wanted rights. Shortly after women got their rights the empire collapsed.
Every single time.

Attached: 1489284942.jpg (720x544, 69.3K)

You're supposed to discard her contributions and fire her, but lie and deliver compliments whenever anyone asks the reasons behind that.
"You're too competent to work for us, we can't afford to have you work here and pay you according to your merit. Perhaps you deserve to be in Google, Microsoft or Apple."

I'm sure there's code like that, yet none that's popular enough to trigger the snowflakes.

Unless you're Trudeau, brutal murder always fixes everything.
If bitches want to pass off this false image of some evil patriarchy ruling the world through female oppression or whatever the fuck, then we have nothing to lose by making it happen.

Attached: bba39b6f89acae4edead3a01602b0cadebcaab4157c192bc518bcf92df505a0e.png (510x760, 542.47K)

take off the mask

This whole thread needs to go make me a sandwich

yeah no lol you're a nogrammer just like the rest of us

THIS

Right Wing Dev Squad WHEN

(((They))) know how to put you in jail, in that case

Marxism and cultural-marxism are pretty different though.