SC-Controller is kill

The dev of the useful open source and Steam-free controller utility has quit the project AND Linux thanks to the Linux COC.

gamingonlinux.com/articles/sc-controller-driver-and-ui-version-045-is-out-last-release-for-a-while.12615

github.com/kozec/sc-controller/releases/tag/v0.4.5

patreon.com/posts/closing-this-up-21585520

Attached: screenshot1.png (923x538, 101.45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/CoralineAda/status/1029162264979546112
archive.fo/tzDhg
pl.smuglo.li/users/dolus
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fuck it! I'm going back to Windows...

Attached: 4b48ebe68af8db5fbdf62a365c9d86ef1bbea16fd2ce9386ac1d1ba4576ef491.png (1560x1866, 410.92K)

he should drop linux support entirely or put it behind a paywall.

He basically said he IS dropping it.

meme

Attached: 2018-09-23-122502.png (646x172, 20.33K)

These people are STILL talking about GG!?

Attached: DnzLRVWWsAAqjHl.jpg (900x1200, 122K)

SHIT THREAD, OP! YOU HAVE TO GO BACK!
>(((steam)))controller

gtfo.

Glow in the dark spotted

Attached: glow in the darks.jpg (1110x590, 114.05K)

Faggot, that thing might have been built on crap, but it STILL worked better than Steam.

Yeah, no. I just see where this COC shit is headed. I don't need to watch Linux waste away and die from cancer.

Attached: DnT2GbDW0AAYbcC.jpg large.jpg (1405x1950, 130.49K)

terrrible controller design needs to stop

As far as I can see it doesn't even have a wired version. Have fun loading the batteries all the time when you want to play.

Whatever, I'm not running proprietary shitware on my computer just because some trannies got pissy.

Wired works fine for my DS4. This thing isn't just for the Steam Controller.

How are those GPU blobs treating you?

yes, and they're literal faggots

Attached: trial of cycle green.jpg (2208x4665 10.03 MB, 2.85M)

Ha!

Attached: DnuOmwTUUAALINc.jpg (850x1148, 112.42K)

This software is just a gui frontend anyway, you can manage without it.

Attached: 1537131089887.jpg (720x720, 43.71K)

I'll be back just as soon as that COC is out.

Attached: DnkJaV7XsAUWC7L.jpg large.jpg (1790x1790, 299.74K)

Programming the Steam controller is kind of a hassle without it.

>using a (((steam))) controller
You deserve it.

It beats anything else for couch TF2.

Post more Amy

Attached: f28124dc3570e446b3dd27a889c00fb9--emojis-amy-rose.jpg (236x260, 12.22K)

fucking niggers

Yeah, go use that shit with the Steam controller. Have fun, champ.

A dangerous Trump-voting alt-right nazi rapist pedophile terrorist has left. Based CoC is already cleaning house. Now we just wait for a brave non-binary mixed race immigrant programmer to take his place and fix all his bugs that he left in because he was too preoccupied with oppressing minorities.

Attached: a9ac337431e3645cc67ecf00f698b279a9809cce0a028f7a4e71ba4fa0501c0a.jpg (255x255, 14.44K)

On the couch. Yes.

FUCK OFF THIS ISN'T RELATED TO THE CoC YOU Zig ForumsYP PIECE OF SHIT!
Seriously stop politicizing this shit.

It literally is, faggot. It's why the dev is leaving Linux.

Better than Windows.

good riddance then. Linux is communist not fascist.

Attached: torvalds.png (310x336, 6.11K)

It's why he's leaving this particular project. The project is not related to the linux kernel. It contains not a single line of kernel code.

Kiki is apocalyptically cute

OY VEY

See you at the mascot anniversary, user.

If you aren't aware the majority of planet don't buy into your niche rich white western country style identity politics. You just called 99% of muslims fascist and want them excluded from Linux project. Wait am I using your retarded id-pol against you?

Here is a Tweet from code of conduct author, witchress Ada herself:
twitter.com/CoralineAda/status/1029162264979546112
archive.fo/tzDhg

So sit the fuck down white male from rich country, your retarded contributions to this discussion are not needed.

They're sheep with no clue how the world works.

aka redditors

Either way, if the CoC stays- the Lernel is doomed.

Attached: lernel.PNG (956x290, 74.72K)

Your post makes me feel e-raped, I have reported you. Prepare to lose your job and get doxxed.

IT'S THE CURRENT FUCKING YEAR
THIS MEANS THAT YOU SHOULDN'T GO AGAINST MY THOUGHTS
YOU MYSOGYNERDS

Add him to the CoC beacon, sister! He'll never get another job in the tech industry HAHAHAHAH!

Here. Have at him:
pl.smuglo.li/users/dolus
Pretty much nepfag+gang

Oh, my, am I going to have to start filling your feed with the most horrible things I can imagine?

If you'd labeled your OPs better, wouldn't be so mad at you Logan.
Make it up to him.

Attached: p.jpg (560x527, 56.92K)

Well, so this is where you've been hiding. How's the larp going Benis?

Based

Attached: x6uwsvirnun11.jpg (640x583, 53.16K)

I'm not so sure what you mean by benis, however really doesn't like it when you mislead people with clickbait.
Live action role play is what clickbaiters do, no?

Attached: 2rml4e2fhduz.png (462x600, 163.99K)

Exactly how is that clickbait? He should have included an archive link, but the fact that someone is quitting a project, however small, over the Linux CoC is legit news.

Sure you don't.

This is cute. Artfags really need to watermark their shit.

Pretty sure there's a *booru that has the artist listed

Never heard of such software, why does it exist?
All my steam games are plug and play with the shitty controller I bought years ago

This is basically if you want to use the controller for non-Steam games. Like, say, Morrowind in OpenMW.

Actually worked pretty well for Quake too. It clicked for me when I started gyro-aiming instead of trying to use the touchpad.

Slav Kiki is best kiki.

FUCKING GAMERGATE

Attached: 1478905225733.jpg (320x359, 39.76K)

Double niggers.

based

Attached: 09:08:21.png (351x330, 71K)

Who is this slack-jawed faggot? Is this the degeneracy that birthed Libbie?

It's the only node I know of with a no 3DPD rule. In fact, ironically enough, not a ton of hentai gets posted there either.

It's bothering to see that whenever another site is discussing this CoC, people seem to have 100% bought into the idea that it's a harmless piece of legislature and not a political tool that will be the jumping off point to start pruning those the creator and those of his political leaning, will use to out anyone they don't like.

Because when you put the definition of "harmful" language in the hands of people who believe that words mean whatever they want it to mean that is going to be a long-term problem. The best thing Linux can do is gut this CoC now before that happens but since it seems like the upper eschelon is compromised I'm not sure what is going to happen. If a real mass exodus does happen that is probably the only way anyone in power will consider changing their minds.

To be fair, Liam has fostered a pro-SJW bullshit atmosphere there. He was VERY anti-GG too.

Wasn't aware of that. But it's also the mindset I see echoed on other platforms as well. The idea that "why shouldn't you be for not being a jerk" which is what people assume that CoC is meant for. And not paying attention in history class to know where this always leads.

ALL I KNOW IS LOSS
EVERYTHING I LOVE DIES
NO MATTER HOW OBSCURE OR HARMLESS
SOMEBODY COMES FOR IT

Attached: GODDAMMIT-2l2awXfumOU.mp4 (1280x534, 823.27K)

What happens if programmers or companies ignore the COC?

Oh, companies already have this shit.

Struggling to decide if anything of value was lost. Antimicro is already good.

You lose your job and get placed on a blacklist.

social lynch mob

Like it or not, there are just some games that are better with a controller. Wesnoth was actually comfy with the Steam controller even.

Rebinding keys is the game's job and there are already a gorillion controller APIs running on linux, what does his program even do?

Since companies are all under an united international clique of jewry, they'll basically make sure you never get a job in the field again. As for an individual not under any company, a SJW mob will harass you for life.

OpenMW, GemRB, ScummVM and tons of other shit, it comes in handy for.

Wow, I had no idea /v/ was this cucked.

Pretty sure it's more because he accidentally left personal info in the screencap and was enough of an idiot to use the same username across multiple accounts.

No, you dumb shit, they doxxed the guy because he's a huge faggot killing imageboards with his presence. Read the caps.
At least it's good that he stopped giving blizzard shekels, but having done it before is already too much, and I really do doubt someone like him has supported only blizzard.

Attached: bliny.jpg (1280x1280, 219.98K)

Justify it however you like, it was still a fag thing to do.

Wait until you take the Jim Watkins pill, and how he's hired specific volunteers to ensure masonic influence wins in all boards sitewide

You sound like a lawyer, you're a jew aren't you?

So a bunch of anons go around positing pyramid and compass iconography? Seriously, there is no reason to flip your shit over Masons anymore. Whatever real malefactors once ran that organization has LONG since abandoned ship when too many people started paying attention.

These days, it's a glorified drinking club.

Attached: Oberhausen_-_Gasometer_-_Der_schöne_Schein_-_The_Ancient_of_Days_(William_Blake)_01_ies.jpg (400x600, 56.27K)

You misunderstand: what's Mason's goal: and why is everything special to Zig Forums falling in the wrong hands?

Getting shitfaced while being surrounded by ancient iconography. Basically.

You're not god with history. Move along then. Let your special controller get CoC'd.
It deserved it"'!''

I'm not talking about history. I'm taking about today. The masons are basically husks of what they used to be.

Is that why 8ch still has the lights on, after it was taken from Frederick Brennan, since Patroen and credit card companies stripped him?
Why hasn't Jim Watkins been treated the same?
Are you not questioning after the bedchan discovery that NTec. was used DDoS the site to oblivion?
Is the concept: "strip your enemy of their resources, and usurp their camp" not alarming you?

Windows Server masterrace.

I think imageboards days are numbered anyway. But I guess I can just add one more reason for that to be true to the LONG list of reasons.

Centralized imageboards, yes.
Decentralized, not even NSA could tale down.

THIS IS Zig ForumsCHAN
take a copter ride commie

DAY OF THE BUFFER OVERFLOW WHEN?!

Not redcap user, but even kampfy was despised, that power move by Ron was the canary in the coal mine.
What safe harbor protection anyways?

Attached: 884ac0b566385c3d27c9dd0187883565.png (2000x2000, 879.91K)

what is this and why is it gay