Literal boomer looks at kid playing minecraft on mom's iPad

why do they do this?

Attached: download.png (1280x1172, 767.69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Positive_disintegration
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They are NPCs. They don't even feel pain, they just act as if they do in attempt to seem real. Try poking one of them from behind with a needle at an intersection crosswalk, they won't budge unless they see you do it.

how to get arrested: 101

I've never been arrested in my entire life. Not even fined.

It's because you never go outside the basement.

He's too good to get caught. They call him The Ghost. Some say he doesn't exist, but those of us in the deep web underground know better.

I met him once. He instantly blue screen me after saying "this is too deep for you, kiddo" haven't been able to sleep since

you mean 30 year old?

The sheeple have been raised to believe that computers are magical. After all, no one but a secretive sect known as "computer programmers" knows how things work. So just being able to operate a computer is see as the highest master that a non-initiate will attain.

It would be like showing a sparkler to a caveman. It's a children's toy and there is nothing special about it when you know how it works, but in a society where no one is allowed to learn about chemistry, swinging a sparkler around might as well be sorcery.

And you know what the worst part is? They don't even want to know it. Suggesting that people should be free to learn and adapt technology to their needs is only met with riddicule. Every day the NPC theory seems more and more plausible.

Attached: Sparklers_moving_slow_shutter_speed.jpg (2272x1704, 835.57K)

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Positive_disintegration
The NPC "theory" is only a theory for those who didn't really think about the question in depth.

>Dąbrowski was a personal friend and correspondent of (((Maslow's)))

Poking people with dirty needles will cause people to flip the fuck out. You could get police action over that shit.

>>>/4chan/

It's a positive reinforcement feedback system. The boomer NPC will complement the mother NPC for participating well in the system, and the response will be a polite return of friendly banter showing appreciation for the compliment. This is a system of self regulation that corrects any errant behaviour in the NPC learning module.

Here is another NPC routine that you can observe all over the world, and it's hilarious.

I've never understood why people receive positive feedback for bragging about how bad they are at a something.

Tfw we channers are the only non-NPCs in the world.... :(

They've been programmed by hollyjew to think math and other sciences are "nerdy". Thus they signal their absolute normalcy, and other NPC's nearby positively reinforce the behavior since they don't want to encourage mental development of their peers. Or something like that.

This is reenaction of scenarios that are displayed to the NPCs through TV and all of the other kosher mind poison outlets. They are copying the (staged) behaviors that they see. Eventually, by unending repetition, we are left with real society resembling what the TV pushed. Your post reads exactly like what you would hear and see through a TV.
Which came first, TV or our TV-created society?

People just like kids so everything they do is amazing to them. Just observe it if you're ever around parents, the kid can take a fork and throw it on the ground and that's a sign he's aspiring to be an Olympic javelin thrower. We're in an era of positive validation so everything everyone does is somehow remarkable because no one actually has the capacity to recognize something that is really remarkable.

I blame the education systems and media.

Before the TV it was the movies, before the movies the radio and newspaper, before those the theater, before the theater they would throw people to Lions for amusement.

The bread and circuses have existed for as long as people have lived close to each other. It was an effective way to control the population and prevent the slaves from killing each other. Even people on imageboard haven't escaped them just take a look at /v/, /co/ and /animu/. Now realize that your average NPC is a few levels before them on the free thinker scale.

The "real world" is actually just an MMO and the imageboards are the actual real world.

I have been tutoring kids in math for a couple of years, and each one of them ended up being a B-grade student in the end. One kid had to repeat the class because he failed math, and after a year of tutoring he passed with a straight B. There really is (((something))) telling the goyim to stay put. I am no miracle worker and those kids are not secret geniuses, they are normal kids who just needed someone to override the programming.

They too are product. Think about it and realize that our popular conception of "civilization" inherently creates its antithesis, poisons itself, dedicating huge amounts of energy to sustaining tumors.
We've been duped to believe that "modern" and "progressive" refers to phenom that is actually ancient and primordial, yeast society, longhouses filled with mammies smacking men with sandals.
Real civilization built by warrior men to last does not waste its time with these things.

Everyone fucking knows it, the era of free thinking is lost. Forever.
You now realize we are the last remaining people with any sort of free will, and the rest can not, will not, and should not be saved.

ITT: Zig Forums finally swallows the blackpill like real men and sees the world through realistic eyes.
There really is nothing that can be done about the NPC menace. We have no choice but to fade out of existence and be forgotten for eternity, as there shall remain only two types of people in the world: the kikes and the NPCs. This is how it shall be for the rest of eternity.

Wrong, we have become the kikes and the actual kikes are NPCs.

Every blackpill motivates, shill.

This thread suggests otherwise.

While most people are computer stupid, this has always been the case. MS-DOS users were famous for just blindly typing in commands and failing to be able to edit and control their very basic CONFIG.SYS and AUTOEXEC.BAT files, for instance. Windows users have always been famous for being tech illiterate. Years ago I read some research on this subject, and the vast majority of people interacted with computers in a rote, learned fashion. They didn't understand the concept of fields and windows and such, they just ritualistically learned how to click the right thing and make it go, much like the priests on Anacreon in Asimov.

It's also somewhat relevant to mention that the downfall of BASIC as the default environment for computers for normies has harmed us all, but this is only a tangentially related topic.

Nice continued attempt at blackpilling though. You should be careful as your job might indeed drive you into depression and other weird behaviors like transgender fetishism and cutting off your own dick.

We should chronicle a list of common NPC routines, and amusing ways to 'hack' them to observe if the outcomes are always the same.

This one is particularly reminiscent of a video game, when you kill a friendly townsperson and the city "guards" appear out of nowhere to attack you.

Doesn't change the fact that NPCs can never be saved. Ever.
We are literally the last free thinking men on Earth.

There have always been precisely as many NPCs in the world as there are now. You're one of them, I can tell by your inability to engage in proper discourse.

This is a thread about the supposed decline in technical ability of the average person, which I don't think is supported by actual objective facts. People have always been computer stupid and that's just how it is. Computers are highly technical things and most people don't care or don't have the equipment to understand.

Please try to stay on topic, you're sperging out as hard as you do on Zig Forums and using the same faggot ass reddit spacing.

Even if the NPC theory is correct I believe there are many non-NPCs that still behave as NPCs and need awakening.

We had a good thing going as I said above with BASIC, it was universal, worked more or less the same on all computers which supported it, was easy to understand, and allowed normal people to write and share software which could be used by other normal people even if they were using completely different computers.

The kikes in academia put a stop to it as it was allowing the normalfags too much power of their own, and it was cutting into their profitable and new (at the time) commercial boxed software operations.

I've heard several anecdotes about people coming to the extremely profound realization of the existence of inner monologue partway through life. It's certainly not easy, but it might be possible, at least in some cases, to convert from NPC to real human.

If you normalize incomptency, nobody has to have hurt feefees about never being good at anything or striving to be better. Whereas competence is seen as free to exploit.

NPC detected.

If their parents are too incompetent to raise a child to be self sufficient, tough luck. The best, brightest and happiest people I know have negligent or drunkard parents. Just don't spoil your kids, how hard can it be you fucking zoomers?

I feel like boomers just never grew out of their conception of computers from the 70s/80s. These, of course, weren't really machines with pretty, intuitive interfaces that you could just sit down and use in the same sense you can today, so they never bothered. So, when they see some kid tapping away at his iPad, they think it's functionally equivalent to operating a C64 or something, not realizing that he's utilizing an interface designed for sub-70 IQ retards. Plus, of course, they really have no frame of reference for this sort of thing, since when they were kids, the most interesting thing a kid could operate is sticks and rocks.

ARE YA WINNIN' SON?!
I know the Boomer Dad meme is cuckchan-tier. I'll show myself out.

Attached: Boomer USA (with audio).webm (1920x1080, 7.39M)

I remember when OP was a faggot. Looks like he still is.

Attached: forced meme.jpg (250x229, 16.78K)

Its 30 year old boomer you fucking retard, its a joke about how late Gen-X and early milenials are now in their late 20s to early 30s and have grown up and adopted many of the mannerisms and responsibilities they probably mocked their parents for when they were kids. The sugar-free monster energy thing is related to the abnormally high prevalence of premature male balding seen in men today.

Also its not inherently cuckchan-tier, its all about the execution.

If I could go back in time, I'd tell 12 year old me to get off the computer and go outside. If I could do it all over again, I would choose to not learn how to use computers.

wtf?

And the worst part:
You can't do anything about it. We are the last non-NPCs on Earth.

Holy cringe Zig Forums is filled with literal 13 year olds from cuckchan.

Attached: forehead grab.gif (300x166, 1.07M)

Visual-exclusive thinker confirmed.

Nigger, I bet you aren't even aware of the twelve states of attention

2/10

Haha totally NPC bro xD. Got any rare peepee's? tfw i havent made a 2818543229th iteration of wojak in a whole 6 hours im getting the itch dude lol! i mean let's all be honest right now basically everyone here is a total 4chan nerd and a cross-poster, theres nothing wrong with liking both :D

You're about 6 months late to that realisation.

I'm surprised you could turn your brain picture into sound squiggles. Good work!

If NPCs have no internal monologue, how do they read?

Because I sniff my farts until my confirmation bias becomes truth.

Math really is shit though

Because when a discord clique spams a cuckchan meme that makes it true.

You sound out the word pictures in your brain, silently repeating them to yourself in your own voice rather than comprehending entire sentences or paragraphs in a flash.

They been doing this shit since I was a kid in the 90's except before Win95 you had to know your way around a command line to do anything worthwhile so we did know something, meanwhile kids now get a panic attack when using an install wizard because not just app stores but even fucking steam wipes their ass for them.

As to why boomers can't even handle a fucking touchscreen so they think a kid playing a memegame on one its impressive..........no idea, but still pathetic

Attached: 1503704383582.gif (200x190, 1.96M)

Attached: upooh.png (320x287, 103.82K)

I'm not hopeful, and it seems like he's trying harder lately to connect with the few people he has left as he's getting older while at the same time still dating just to feel better.

Literally me at 28.

I got some more
and
you know what im too tired to remember this bullshit i hear every time

Zoomers are so fucking fucked, big time.

Despite this, people still think zoomers can be saved.
Fuck zoomers. Fuck literally every songle zoomer on the planet for fucking our lives up so hard. Literally the worst generation in history.

Kill yourself zoomer. You will forever be the wrong generation.

To all the cucks mad at us for exposing Generation NPC and calling us cuckchanners
Hating👏zoomers👏and👏NPCs👏isn't👏exclusively👏a👏cuckchan👏thing👏it's👏literally👏fucking👏chan👏culture

I don't even care what you said, get the fuck out of here.

Attached: maid.PNG (159x191, 38.84K)

This 👏 is 👏 a 👏 public 👏 forum 👏 you 👏 poltard 👏 nazi 👏 pissbaby 👏

It's not funny

God, I wish I was underage.

>>>/suicide/

Every generation is shit and probably always has been, even though they tend to be complete garbage in different ways. In any generation, most people aren't that much more advanced than a monkey on any level, if at all, since in many ways, humans are the lowest of the low in all of nature. A minority of humans are really different from other animals, most just eat, shit, fuck and sleep, and that's all they think about. Even most of the exceptions only use their intelligence to do things that are so unbelievably stupid and/or evil that none of it could possibly be accomplished without a certain level of intelligence. Being stupid requires intelligence. A fish isn't intelligent enough to be stupid, it doesn't have enough intelligence to really misuse it that much. You can't convince a dog to do the dumb shit that you can convince a human to do. It takes a lot of intelligence to be as stupid as the people running the world are, especially.

I agree. ♥

Just like your mom is a public semen tank, right? ☺

Attached: 38061752_p0_master1200.jpg (372x372, 50.32K)

noooo, ugh just no sweetie you got it all twisted

zoomers = millenials
boomers = great generation

not if we outkike the kikes.
This can be done as they themselves are falling for their stupid shit

Zoomers are post-millenials retard

Attached: I can Haz.png (542x554, 50.43K)

They're grandparents wanting to make kids feel good about themselves. Kinda like how your parents said you were smart when you were a kid, then you go out into the real world and realize you are retarded. They want to nurture that inner retard.