SystemD about to get CoC'd

github.com/systemd/systemd/issues/10148

Apparantly systemD isn't cucked enough. I thought they would have adopted this already, but they have not. Poeterring is not a big enough faggot for these people. SystemD is an unwelcoming place for the faggot or the cross dresser. Poeterring is a racist biggot and should be booted from the project.

Attached: systemd2.png (975x843 88.5 KB, 112.69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/amandahnb
wiki.netbsd.org/guide/rc/
gnu.org/licenses/gpl-faq.en.html#DeveloperViolate
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Ruby's CoC is actually sane. I wound't care if they adopted that.

Ok, which one of you fuckers is larping as amandahnb to derail the SystemD development?

Half of the board would probably do 360 on CoC's and celebrate if SystemD gets fucked by one.

Spotted the Poettering.
Doesn't this behavior prevent brilliant people to help on systemd? I think it's time for it to adopt the coc

I think the issue is irrelevant in this case since noone brilliant works on systemdicks anyway.

Systemd is already shitcode soe it wouldn't do anything for them to get a CoC

The more reason to have one so it will signal that brilliant people is needed :^)

Kirbyfan64, made me laugh fucker

Same for X11 (Xorg).

It's 180 you cockgobbler!

If Potteryring says "no", do we celebrate his decision or not?

It's supposed to be a joke. But it's very stale, so you're right about him being a cockgobbler.

It's because when you see the CoC, you do a 360 and walk away.

you have to go back

It's moonwalk away, idiot.

systemd didn't already have a CoC from the beginning?
lol good luck using any modern CPU then

based lennart tbh

He litterally made the account to post that.

And? It's still cancer.

inb4 lennart has more balls than linus does

Where have I seen this name before?

CoCs will always be weaponized marxist bullshit, a death stamp that trojan horse's your project with purple haired trannies, feminists, and niggers
but you never interfere when your enemy is making a mistake

Good. Fucking take it, please.

loll
The irony is, if they spent more time writing code and less time opening every sentence with a list of identity issues this whole matter would never happen.

diversionary tactics are fun times

Attached: 1187625089378.jpg (1280x993, 149.48K)

You know on the bright side, with Linux now being a dead man walking, it's nice to know systemD will now die too. With no host to feed upon, the parasite dies.

Attached: [HorribleSubs]_Hataraku_Saibou_-_01_[720p].mkv_snapshot_03.05_[2018.07.08_14.50.26].jpg (1280x720, 607.91K)

You know on the bright side, with DOS now being a dead man walking, it's nice to know Apple II will now die too. With no host to feed upon, the parasite dies.

Attached: download.jpg (300x168, 6.56K)

You know on the bright side, with Jesus now being a dead man walking, it's nice to know the jewish will now die too. With no host to feed upon, the parasite dies.

Attached: mpv-shot0001.jpg (852x480, 59.71K)

What a fucking surprise

Do not two negatives make a positive?

ofc. it would be his first sane decision.

do i need to spell it out for (you)? BSD

Cancer is getting it's own cancer. Tickles my almonds activator.

I'm concerned. Concerned about COCs.

what would the difference be?

github.com/amandahnb
That amandahnb has never contributed to a single project on GitHub and her account was made on the same day as that post.

SystemCoC needs a huge CoC in the following languages:

Transanese

The Language of the Gay from Sinai

Old Faggish (An irish language from the medieval times)

Le Grand Fro-Frou (Faggish d'Occitaine)

El Conho duro (Espanol for fags)

Brazilerao Anal

Poortuguese for Fags

ItaliANO Gay

Arab for Transex

etc. etc.

Are you fluently trspassing the limitations of the sex you were born into?

What is the matter about a new gay account on GibHut?

Are the sores of your anus bleeding?

Good goy, Butt-Hurt?

Aha.

2 minuses get a plus.

I'm ready to shill for every minority - based on jewish hackademia - to be included into SystemShit as a safe space.

Currently I'll be honoring the unprivileged:

Tree huggers, Dog Fuckers, Cat lickers, Plant Sodomizers, Humus Eaters, Mushroom passive anal tackers, Tennis ball vaginal smegma, GK Gloves fappers, Ham Fuckers, Egg Anal molesters, Le good ol' playboy in the toilet and what not.

I can't wait to troll the shit out of SystemPoetter.

What other init should I use? OpenRC?

runit is a pretty good choice. So simple even a monkey can use it.

I prefer NetBSDs init wiki.netbsd.org/guide/rc/

cheeky bastard that made me laugh

Funny, but why did the bots get so scared and went after you?

Doesn't the GPL prohibit additional restrictive terms?

Does appending a writing stating, in a multitude of words, "you cannot contribute if you are not a feminist cunt, and we will hunt you down and have your livelyhood ruined if we deem you offensive", and requiring contributors to agree to said contract constitute such an additional restrictive term in practice?

As far as I know, yes. Remember the shitstorm around some github project that tried to implement a clause for ICE to stop using that program? Would have made it non-free software.
If you don't really care though, you can do it. Would be a massive shitstorm though.

Could we have a separate lawsuit against each and every one of the 40,000 free software projects that have adopted the anti-cock CoC, by contributors who have retained their (C) for copyright infringement?

it doesn't matter; only the user can violate the GPL, the developer can in no way invalidate their own license or be punished for not following it. The GPL is only for those who are not the owner of the copyright. It does not apply to the owner.

Attached: moralloss.png (929x218, 15.93K)

gnu.org/licenses/gpl-faq.en.html#DeveloperViolate

oh fuck this

Ofcourse, but,

Most OSS projects are a patchwork of contributors each retaining their copyright, however.

Could the project, host, or whomever added the CoC be sued for copyright infringement regarding these new additional terms by one of the contributors?

why fix a problem that you created? or doesnt even exist yet?
its making everything more complicated than it is
cross that bridge when you actually need it otherwise nobody would get anything done

What Ruby has is actually good. I hope systemd gets the CoC and their whole ship sinks.