Oy vey, let google do a privacy check for you, goyim

Oy vey, let google do a privacy check for you, goyim

Attached: Untitled 1.png (1456x537, 22.81K)

This is why Jews are successful and you're not, because they don't make shitty, low effort one-liner threads

No, it's because they don't whine about the contents of a thread and make pointless hothead replies.

what does that even do?

Lists how they spy on you and give you the option to click 'Okay' or leave the site

this is an imageboard my friend

jews are only successful because they know how to exploit and take advantage of the goyim.

Attached: intensifies.gif (640x360 383.83 KB, 1.29M)

You see this shit on youtube.
Is there script to block this or remove it?

mpsyt

this

you also have to login first at which point you need to give them a valid phone number (they'll reject a voip).

make google account and they cant trak you

Attached: ice meme.jpg (480x360, 11.82K)

especially if you give them your phone number. It actually phaselocks their crypto ethernet servers for femtoseconds and they can't spy on you.

there's invidio.us

it's useful for linking, but trying to browse jewtube for necessary stuff is out of the question in current state.

h-hooktube?

same and it's kill

Happy birthday google

Notice how every page out there loads scripts from Google? Yeah I'm sure they're not using that information.

They don't want the normalfags getting doxed because then they will think twice about sharing information on the internet and we can't have that.

Google wants you to be safe and secure user. Better give them your dick pics.

You might be joking but last year Facebook asked users for nudes so they could prevent their nudes from leaking by doing body recognition on them. No shit.

dun b ebul

You get to choose which barbed dildo you want Google to rape you with.

You have noone to blame but yourself

I'm a normie faggot. Got a [citation needed]?

Like what? There's plenty of jewtube alternatives out there that gives most of the functionality of the original