Terry Davis is not dead

I did some digging... but there was no grave.
Let's start with what we know about Terry Davis.
>Terrence Andrew Davis, born Dec. 15, 1969, allegedly dead Aug. 11, 2018, source encyclopediadramatica.rs/TempleOS
>youtube.com/watch?v=JIw4vPdv5X4
>We go to blockshopper.com and input the address found in TempleOS about section
>These are his parents, the data matches perfectly on templeos.wikia.com/wiki/TempleOS_Wiki#Family
So this is where we start looking for the grave. We search for Terry Davis, all states, deceased within the last 90 days.
>tributes.com/search/obituaries/?solr=&first=Terrence&last=Davis&city=&state=&search_type=1&dod=&keywords=
That's fine, maybe we might have to look for Terry instead of Terrence.
>tributes.com/search/obituaries/?solr=&first=Terry&last=Davis&city=&state=&search_type=1&dod=&keywords=

So... where did we actually get the info that Terry Davis died?
>news.ycombinator.com/item?id=17912618

We are dealing with a hoax! Whoever took over Terry's social media accounts is trying to fake his death! The real Terry Davis is somewhere out there!

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 11.13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/download/TempleOS_ISO_Archive/TempleOSCDV4.13.ISO
thedalleschronicle.com/news/2018/sep/07/man-killed-train-had-tech-following/
glot.io/snippets/f4k8aruxlp
archive.fo/t8HiV
glot.io/users/tdavis/snippets
archive.fo/vuGAe
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: (You).gif (480x238, 443.4K)

If this is the case, a Zig Forums vol faked a police mail. This is true if big, and we should look towards finding another board.

Up until now, there's been no evidence of his death

you're retarded, graves are expensive and he was probably cremated.

Sorry to change the topic, but could anyone share to me the last non-niggered version of templeOS? I don't truste the main site.

We got confirmation from the local PD where he died.

this
Local police and local news confirmed death.

The CIA killed him because of the threatening email he sent them, spooks are good at making it look like suicide.

Cold case closed.

The King entered the Holy Firestorm of Christ. Graves are for niggers.

OP, you should consider calling the Saint Elizabeth Church in Las Vegas and ask them about it.
It's the church where Terry's parents used to go. If he had a funeral service, they should know.

I haven't faked anything, and several people received the same message from the cop.

You sir are FAKE NEWS

You gonna ban anyone in this thread that disagrees with you like you did last time you got called out for being a shit vol?

I don't trust it either, and don't trust anything except videos from Terry himself at this point.
Anyway I don't know about latest versions, but here's what I have from some time ago. First one is labelled TempleOS V3.09, and my local timestamp is Oct 11 2016. That was long before any of this shit started:
MD5 (TempleOSCD.ISO) = f167284f4eaae477e41610f2702c68a3
This one has no given version, and my local timestamp is 2017-11-08, and is probably too recent to be trusted:
MD5 (TOS_Distro.ISO) = 6f86424d024c4996a4d2f582be24c987
That's all I got.

He's in heaven but did not check in yet.

They're still upgrading to Win 10.

Even if Terry was cremated, there would be one of those plate thingies in the graveyard.

This is the one with After Egypt archive.org/download/TempleOS_ISO_Archive/TempleOSCDV4.13.ISO

Definitely possible. I'm not 100% convinced yet. I haven't seen any concrete evidence, and it takes more than just what people say to convince me, only a normalfag would actually be sure that this is true. People on the internet will make anything up. I have heard that some people died so many times that when they actually did, I didn't believe it until I bothered to check a while later to see that it was really true that one time. Maybe Terry has been institutionalized again and some pieces of shit thought it would be funny to pretend that he died. By the way, did you know that Trump just died in a plane crash? Believe me, the internet would never lie.

If he isn't dead, at some point he'll make another video, I'm sure of it.

Attached: REALLY_PUNISH.png (731x639, 49.44K)

He's being held by the CIA niggers and for forced to program for them

Props OP for 419eater reference. My old favourite website until Nigerian spammers suddenly gave up. What became of them? Are they now into bitcoin or wtf is the dear old Nigerian scammers doing these days. I miss them.

He is, he committed suicided. Autopsy revealed two train holes in the back of his head

he is dead guys its confirmed. no sauce ever

was it a mail or was it a call? implying that police would give a random fucktard info about death of another random fucktard. it's not public until he's oficially in the deceased lists and he's not, unlike the other terry's OP found. Nive try Mr. The_temple

It was an email.

Weird thing is, some say you would have to lie and claim you are a family member in order for the cops to give you the info and according to some of the emails you don't.

* snore *

glot.io/users/tdavis/snippets

Dead or not, I think it's going to be a while before he shows up again.

Especially if he's dead.

Correct me if i'm wrong, but the majority of your argument seems to consist of "there's no obituary for him on $randomCompany's obituary website, therefore he's still alive."

Attached: aibo.png (879x718, 296.84K)

Terry's status is just UNKNOW. He could be dead or alive.
What is known is the IRC austists tshieks,kenster, and TheTemple took over his cell phone, email accounts and hosting. It also looks like there is missing donation money. The death story could be an effort to cover up the embezzlement or they could just be sick fucks doing it for the lulz. Or they are so autistic they where upset "their" Terry was becoming followed by large numbers of normies so they knocked him off the air.
It would be very easy to lock him off line. He has no computer or money. Turn off his phone and he all done.

His mother and 2 other people supposedly passed away. There is no evidence that she or anyone else had passed either. Notices of Death are normal, whether it's an obituary or not. The police do not give out information regarding open cases over the phone. They require requests in writing or in person. The newspaper article never states the police report names Terry specifically. It only states that the report described the man to be in his 40's. The "fans" filled in the rest of the information for the reporter to write, including Terry's name.

KILL THE CIA NIGGERS FUCKING PIECES OF SHITS NIGGERS
Zig Forums OWNER/VOL CONFIRMED CIA NIGGER
THE ABSOLUTE STATE

Terry was named explicitly by the local newspaper after an outpouring of public interest.

thedalleschronicle.com/news/2018/sep/07/man-killed-train-had-tech-following/

Attached: wkdf.jpg (969x2438 64.36 KB, 254.94K)

Psyop. Terry clearly isn't dead, and people like OP are trying to discredit this stance.

Where does anywhere in that article explicitly state that the police report names Terrence Andrew Davis as the deceased? There are probably hundreds of homeless people in The Dalles. Maybe more. There is a good chance some other poor man in his late 40's from out of town happened to die and the thieves ran with it to cover their tracks.

Before this article, people were calling and emailing the police and newspaper nonstop for days, asking about his identity. There is no mistake unless it's a glow-in-the-dark coverup

Attached: waktf.jpeg (288x175, 9.48K)

good job mr. thetemple
at least one of you provided a fucking link. Why is nobody doxing the fucktards stealing terry's donations if there's anybody actually willing to do something good here? If he's dead, maybe it would be nice to give the money to his mother? oh wait she's so dead too. oh my god so sad

Just a heads-up to people late to the party. We've got about 2 or 3 absolute nutcases here who refuse to accept Terry's death in spite all evidence presented to them. They reject all evidence dismissing it as faked. Even if they were presented with an actual photo of Terry's body they'd claim it's somebody else or it's been photoshopped.
It's okay to leave these people alone and let them believe whatever they want to believe. You have no moral obligation to convince them of the truth.

Attached: aluminum-foil-hat.jpg (200x311, 6.41K)

Terry A Davis isn't dead. the info that you was given is faulty at best.

Attached: 52fcb630ecac4-golide.l.m.jpg (642x428, 20.77K)

compromised board vols banned and deleted anyone who was trying to find dox on them already

good job mr. thetemple
at least one of you provided a fucking link. Why is nobody doxing the fucktards stealing terry's donations if there's anybody actually willing to do something good here? If he's dead, maybe it would be nice to give the money to his mother? oh wait she's so dead too. oh my god so sad>>980160

Can we make Terry a Saint by the Catholic church?

I was actually thinking about it.

TheTemple pls.
I shitty story by some lazy reporter who took the word of unsolicited phone calls from anons rather then walk across the street and ask for the police report isn't proof of anything.
I could have called and told her Terry was an Obama supporter and loved the CIA and she would have printed it.

If the investigation is closed then we should push her to actually be a real journalist. Go get the report and publish it. She is a neutral party in all this and that would put the matter to rest.

Attached: IMG_6387.PNG (644x646, 365.03K)

To create a new saint multiple people would have to pray to Terry to intercede in their lives (look up: "Communion of saints"). If multiple peoples prayers are answered after praying to Terry (miracles), and the evidence of these miracles is documented, it can be presented to church officials for consideration for canonization.

How about a large sum of money instead?

1) No one here has that kind of money
2) Saint Canonization is done by the Pope. At best, only a couple new saints get added every year.
3) Doing that would probably be a type of simony, a major offense against canon law.

Well.... What about a Martyr?

So is he still dead and are his minions still sniffing for his grave?

Post number has very interesting info.

nice try

lulz

This comic has never been more apt. I'm open to the possibility that he's still out there somwhere, but there's lots of evidence he's dead with the only case against it being some people on the internet denying it. It really does seem like less than 5 people.
Their answer to every bit of evidence that's come up is that it's fake and you shouldn't believe what people on the internet are saying. Well why should I listen to them then when they don't even have fake evidence of their own?

Attached: evidence-youre-wrong-comic.jpg (650x618, 73.93K)

There is no evidence. The Police don't give out information over the phone. They require requests in writing or in person. The article never states that the police report names Terrence Andrew Davis explicitly. There is literally no evidence.

you actually this retarded?

So write them a letter asking them about it.

There is also a money factor when getting police reports. Doesn't mean I won't though.

You (((glow in the darks))) have to start shoopin' some Abu Ghraib style photos of literal CIAniggers posing over the mangled corpse of the king to make the schizoautistneetnazis believe your official story.

Attached: radolf.png (174x162, 10.43K)

This is a good idea, but address the letter to a member of Terry's family; ideally his father or sister.

Don't be blunt; ask the question in a roundabout way. Start off your hand-written letter expressing your condolences to the family for the passing of Terry, and mention that he is missed by his online following. Then ask where Terry (or his ashes) are buried because you want to leave flowers on his grave. Include a self-addressed stamped envelope so that they can reply. If the presumption that he's dead is wrong, they'll tell you in their reply. If it's true, they'll confirm that as well by telling you where the grave is.

Attached: handwritten-letter-referral-2-lg.jpg (1920x1272, 937.28K)

>every thread concerning Terry instantly gets flooded with (((anons))) attempting to shut down any discussion about it
Every time and you niggers wonder why we aren't believing you. I'm /comfy/ awaiting the second coming.

What evidence? I don't count screen caps or social media posts as evidence. The one news story is by some dumb zoomer who just blindly trusted what people who called/emailed her out of the blue said.
"The Temple" larped as terry on social media and was in contact with his family pretending to be him. They could actually be working off word that is terry is dead from him. They probably went years between contact from him normally. OR everyone one of those facebook accounts might be larps.

Terry might be dead. Or he might not be. All I know is when ever there is discussion about the subject anywhere on the internet a whole bunch of glowers IRCfags roll in to shut it down and talk about MUH EVIDENCE they never actually produce. It's always JUST around the corner or cant be produced for (((reasons))).

This or a mention on an official .gov site are the only things I would take as real evidence. Terry was just another hobo who fell in front of a train. What could they possibility be investigation for so long? If this really happened then the case should be closed by now and the report released as public record.

Attached: strzok.gif (400x224, 3.08M)

Identifying the body, for one. If his teeth and fingerprints were destroyed, the only way they could identify him would be through DNA, and if there aren't DNA records in the database, they have nothing to compare it to, so they wouldn't know who he was anyways.

If he's dead then who the fuck is this

Attached: terry davis.jpg (549x745, 111.34K)

The guy who will play in the inevitable biopic.

how much jew poz do you think they could load into it? place your bets before (((they))) get any ideas.

Fuck. They'd probably start the movie out with a moiel sucking his dick after mutilating him.

Wasn't Terry in a nuthouse for a while? They are allowed to draw blood without consent in many states if you're institutionalized.

That doesn't give them the right to keep any records or do DNA sequencing on it. They are only allowed to take it for the purposes of monitoring medication.

So we're back to he didn't die?
Amazing, it's like theres some cordinated attempt to fuck with Zig Forums

There is no "we" here, nigger.

It's was a question not a statement nigger

So then there is no proof the bum that was hit by the train (if that event even happened) was in fact Tarry A Davis?

I did some pondering.
Let's recall what transpired on first glance.
With this thread we've actually touched upon some murky posts.

>glot.io/snippets/f4k8aruxlp
>archive.fo/t8HiV
>glot.io/users/tdavis/snippets
>archive.fo/vuGAe
Let's have a read, shall we?

So, after reading this, if this is actually Terry's work, what I think really happened, is that

This is getting really grim.

Attached: owl shitposting.jpg (400x300, 20.03K)

Terry said God never intended TempleOS to have a TCP/IP stack

Why do you guys have such a huge obsession with a man you openly ridicule?
I see the kiwifarms posts, I've read about the pieces of shit who tried to fuck with his creation of an OS 24/7, and I am aware that there are people who yet still have some sort of control over his own personal pages.
What is your issue?

There is no proof still to this day that the person hit by a train in The Dalles, Oregon, was in fact Terrence Andrew Davis.

I personally never ridiculed him. Can't speak for the other regulars though. You'd think people invested in technology would know better. Mental illness is srs bzns. Him writing an entire OS however warrants way more respect than I could afford to a generic disabled person. I read on slashdot that he died so I thought I'd leave him some flowers and lights, but now this thread pops up - the guy wasn't buried, wasn't declared dead, and is likely a fugitive on the run - a mentally disabled fugitive.

The astroturfing is immense.

I struggle to believe a paywalled article, citing zero sources, screen shots, and heresay -- with the established knowledge of bad actors who have been caught impersonating Terry and faking evidence -- is enough to convince you to this degree of certainty.

You had better be astroturfing shills, because the thought of sharing the road with somebody this fucking stupid is terrifying.

You're a good person user. We all know Terry isn't dead. I am willing to take my time and my money to show that, but I also want to show whether Terry was batshit crazy with his claims of running a CIA down.

Every day that passes that TAD doesn't release a new video is more evidence.

Oh for heavens sake, I'm the person who wrote that on his glot. I snatched Terry's password from here: >>>/templeos/1824
I foolishly didn't change his password, and someone else did, so I can't do what I planned to with the account. I wanted to write 'updates' in Terry's speaking style once in a while to get people to believe he's alive, but so much for that.

So it wasn't enough to run him over with a train?
The tard strength is strong with that one.

How will a homeless schizo who has nothing but a turned off cellphone and who is completely locked out of all his accounts upload videos? He may very well be recording videos right now that cant be uploaded for just Mr God to see.
Or he might just be back in the loony bin again. He has vanished for months before. The difference from then and now is there is missing money and TheTemple/Kenster/tshiekes or what ever they go by seem to have a vested interest in convincing everyone he is dead.

I live a few hours from the Dalles where supposedly he died. Is there any way to dig something up?

Also whats up with linux people dying? Anyone remember that guy who got suicided from Debian

as much as i'd like it to be true, it's about as unlikely as "The CIA has a 7-year-old deepthroating a loaded 45 at DMV next to me fucking with me. I'll teach him to pull the trigger."

Go talk to the reporter that got bamboozled by (((fans))) and get her to go to the PD and get a copy of the report and post it. Or at least post the part that says his confirmed name/DOB.

Does anyone here live near Vancouver or near any of the towns Terry would have to pass through on his way there? Keep an eye out for anyone that looks like him.

no im the one who wrote it you cia nigger

the amount of CIA niggers in this thread

You are both faggots, especially. You proved my point so well, I refuse to think you're serious. Go fuck yourself.

prove it nigger

Check the timestamp that post with Terry's passwords on it was posted and compare it against the time I made the post on his Glot.

Why all the fuzz about some dead retard.

Just enjoy the fresh air.

op is probably the same faggot who spent 5 months crossposting "assange is dead this bad video cut is proof" threads to every imageboard in existence

I've been saying this for a while now, until someone can show me an obituary they can fuck right off. From what I heard he has an outstanding warrant in AZ. He got picked up for a disorderly and when they ran his name the warrant came up. Admittedly I have heard this second hand on one of the lesser chans but untill someone shows me the obituary I hold out hope. And don't tell me about this picture of his sister crying over his coffin, some user in 4/pol/ calmed that they shopped that a few days ago.

doesn't mean shit nigger. prove that you were in the account and made the post or fuck off back to reddit with your attention whore nigger ass