What happened with Void Linux

Remember the shenanigans early last year when the project founder and leader disappeared? Does anyone know what happened to Juan Romero Pardines (aka Juan RP aka xtraeme)? Was he burnt out? Life troubles? Or was he threatened and made to disappear? Void Linux was channeling the anti-systemd, anti-normie, unix-purist Linux undercurrent and posed a threat. Did the glow in the darks get him? Did he refuse the CoC right till the very end?

Attached: 0047a78ffb14ca38c63a7509ff13fa59138e401c198980db060de515db9708af (1).jpg (1000x1400, 298.29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Debian#Founding_(1993–98)
without-systemd.org/wiki/index.php/Linux_distributions_without_systemd
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The founder disappeared, the rest of the maintainers created a new repo and got access to the website.

He hasn't come back and the project has been going on without him roughly the same.

Attached: c5e3be6049609007bb5487ee249419b2dfca3c865ca7dfef7502c967c3a1ab5a.jpg (766x844, 48.1K)

I didn't think too much about it at the time, but this guy going AWOL in one of the more popular non systemD distro, then Terry "suicides", now Linus getting CoCed...
Not really a conspiritard but coincidences are starting to add up.

No one knows what happened to Juan, but Void Linux still lives on systemd-free as ever.

This and it works perfectly fine.

How does no one know anything? I just see stuff about he stopped responding on IRC and Github and that's it. What the hell? No one knew any details to track him (or his family or employer) down to see what's going on? People know enough to do this about random fags in their MMO guild, but not the Void Linux team of their leader?

Don't forget Ian Murdock

What happened with him?

He was the Debian's founder. He (((committed suicide))) And after his (((suicide))), SystemDick was quickly pushed on Debian.

(((le))) (((system(((dick)))))) was already inside Debian before that happened, you humongous (((faggot)))

He got bullied out of office

404 benis

Murdock hadn't been working for Debian for a long time and was only the project leader for 3 years
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Debian#Founding_(1993–98)

You guys keep repeating these things without knowing what you're talking about

this poster develops random number instructions for (((intel)))

get the fuck out of here

none of this shit is making Trump look good that's for sure. I get the feeling him and Pompeo are sitting around going "er yeah we gotta do this to protect American Intellectual Property and high paying jobs, we just gotta fire back up the time machine and get everyone buying vinyl records from the music store, oh man those were the days

seriously ? what the fuck is going on lately ? How are people higher up all insisting on being such fucking assholes ? Don't any of them fucking care about the regressive shit they're supporting ?

How am I not supposed to conspiracy theory that shit.

you guys wanna get real old school ? Look into what the glow niggers did to Andre Hedrick

Downies took over void.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-09-15-13-51-52.png (1440x2554 257.39 KB, 325.84K)

You are pathetic

Are you drunk?

Jason Lucas sold malware to the US government

Hey n00b here
What about pureOS?

What about it?
it's the second best default OS for Librem and it uses systemD

And systemD is bad right...

I looked at this site
without-systemd.org/wiki/index.php/Linux_distributions_without_systemd
Ideally id also like it to be debian based so its easier to install packages.
Trisquel seems to fit the criteria

We should execute people who can't use a clock or calendar by the time they're out of highschool. You can be first.

Not anymore. It's been dicked.

What about devuan, knoppix...

Devuan.