TempleOS awareness at my college

Just found fliers on bulletin boards on campus. Gone but not forgotten.

Attached: IMG_20180926_120734.jpg (1440x969 216.23 KB, 230.83K)

/ourguy/, and literally you.

nice

Do you happen to be from ASU? Because there were many in the IRC channel that joined from that University.

Do we even know for sure what happened to Terry? I stopped following this drama some time ago...

He's dead. Police department and local paper confirmed it. A few people still refuse to believe this however because Terry's family didn't pay to have an obituary published (for some reason some people are under the mistaken impression that publishing obituaries is legally mandated.)

Good to know not all college students are niggercattle

It's obvious you put those there.

Be a good little goy and listen and believe.

No. Shills will tell you this

but there was never any hard proof
Any discussion of these facts is instantly shut down by the local vol.

F

i was walking to class and I found them in the computer engineering/ece building. besides I'm too lazy to type that much for a joke

I am the person who has been putting those posters up. I have put up about 80 and printed out about 104 posters so far. I only print out 7-14 copies of each edition and there are nine editions. Here is some proof for you, the only pictures that I bothered taking.

If you want too, you could meet me in front of LS at midnight or 1am. I can sit at one of the tables outside with a friend. Otherwise you can email me here:
[email protected]

Attached: photo_2018-09-17_04-09-53.jpg (960x1280 95.35 KB, 217.95K)

Temple os is shitty as far as an os is concerned.
But its good as a work of art.
I like those old school 3d graphics.

Abort: glowdarks are converging on the meeting place.

I'm not there yet any way if you are OP. How does 1am or 2am sound? If you are there, post a picture of the FSF sticker that I put on the emergency box near that building. Then I will know it's you and come over.

Attached: wojak.jpeg (225x225, 8.31K)

this

Is this a trap?

nice shill mr. the_temple
now give back terry's money to his family, if he's dead his mother should recieve that. Also wasn't she allegedly dead too?

Attached: SillyFaggot.jpg (720x699, 60.81K)

stop lying, you posted those.

tbh, i think our BO has some hand to play in the hostile takeover of templeos.org
I still think it's fishy that some faggot faked terry's death *which was confirmed to be fake* than suddenly Terry is later found to "actually be dead".

if he was the_temple cunt he wouldn't have linked to the normal ISO you illiterate retard-nigger

An obituary is not harder proof than the article that was published about his death.

Terry was a prophet and satanic tech niggers made him a martyr. Even though they stole his money and his website his OS will live on. Linux is already fucked, Winblows and the other botnet garbage are becoming subscription based. In the end TempleOS will be the only OS for single users that code.

Attached: T01928_10.jpg (1536x989, 166.55K)

That's because he's var-g, one of the OPs on #templeos, who to this day will defend tsheiks (who owns templeos.org) and a friend to kenster, who vehemently defended thetemple when shit first hit the fan. Watch, he'll delete this like the coward he is. He already banned me from #templeos for absolutely no reason.
tsheiks didn't like when people started questioning him so he outed from the Irc, yet he still controls key parts of the community. It's sad that he's so petty.