A theory on CoCks and SJWs

I know there are several threads on this subject already but I wanted to put forward a theory I've had for some time about the SJW problem and the associated cancer that came along with it (e.g. CoCs, #metoo movement, witch hunting anyone now extremely to the left off all platforms online).

If you follow the lore of the early days on the Something Awful forums there were a few users that claimed to have jobs working for the Government in the CIA and other associated sectors. They even had long running threads where they helped fellow goons gain jobs with the CIA and various organizations and think-tanks linked to the Government and CIAniggers. At some point the SA forums started becoming very left leaning and the users became more and more radicalized and leaning really far to the left. They were the earliest breeding ground for the SJW types and now they've got a ton of members going full on troon/tranny. SA was also one of the first places that spread far reaching memes throughout the internet. It spawned the popularity of imageboards in the west (moot was a goon) and they ran 24 hour OPs in almost every corner of the internet. No matter where a community sprung up they would eventually find it and subvert it. SRS (shit reddit says, a SJW hivemind) is comprised of goons that have managed to gain power over that entire website and run out anyone expressing wrongthink in their eyes. Goons regularly shill here and everywhere else I've spent time on the internet. It seems like no matter where I go or where I look I will notice goon-like behavior.

Which begs the question: Given the author of the CoC is a flaming tranny that expresses hardline SJW ideals is Corey himself a goon or former goon? How many goons have they gotten into positions within the Governments world wide by now? How many of the goons are CIAniggers?

I find it very odd that a forum running such an ancient version of vBulletin which is riddled with SQL exploits isn't regularly hacked into. I also find it odd that major e-celebs like the man that calls himself Jim (Mr. Metokur) has admitted to being a goon on multiple occasions but has never been doxed or even had one picture of himself leaked when it happens to every other major e-celeb that attempts to hide their identity. Could it really be this simple or am I going crazy?

What does user think? Was it goons all along?

Attached: hmm.png (756x715, 711.58K)

*witch hunting anyone now extremely to the left
Should be
Sorry, I need sleep.

My theory on CoCs is that they have no effect. I don't allow them to bother me and they don't bother me.

My theory is you're the same faggot from the Linus thread and I should ignore anything you have to say.

Pick one.

Search for zf0. They rooted pretty much everything they had and dumped private chat logs of both vBulletin and their IRC.

One dump doesn't discredit the idea that Goons are the source of all the cancer we see today throughout the entire internet. It obviously hasn't stopped their board culture from leaking out to every corner of the web. If you're familiar with their behavior you can't help but see it happening everywhere.

One dump doesn't mean anything. Given the software they use the place should be offline and the database should be getting dumped almost every year. Given how much hate they've managed to obtain over the years the place should be getting ddosed constantly. Despite all that it remains online and it remains the center for a ton of cancer I pointed out in the OP and a ton of cancer I neglected to mention.

Enjoy getting butthurt over things that cannot hurt anybody.

I don't know. They seem kind of irrelevant these days.
I'm not questioning them being a former source of this cancer, but that's like saying Stormfront, Daily Stormer, or half/pol/ is the controlling entity for White nationalism.

Faggotry outgrew SA and spread naturally. Like memes, or Zig Forums even.

The guy in charge of Hillary's mail server was a goon. Pretty sure all of the CIA techies are goons.

I forgot about that thinking back on it you're right.

You'd think so but they're still constantly shilling everywhere and attempting to subvert communities all of the time. That's why I think they're CIAniggers among other reasons I stated in the OP.

I have a few ideas...

1) These people are sick. They would erect the most nightmarish systems of oppression and slavery if it means they "feel safe".
2) They are incapable of understanding other people can disagree with them and have different ideas about things.
3) They love feeling victimized. There's a hole where their heart is so they generate the feeling of sympathy from others. (LOL)

Kins of scary to think about...

>>>Zig Forums

does every thread have to be about this shit?

This is almost as good as appeals to keep politics out of /lit/ or /his/. If you want a discussion that is blind to the politics directing the central topic you're on the wrong website nigger

The problem is that there are countless boards dedicated to the purpose of politics. I want a board dedicated the the purpose of nothing but technology. People feel the need to bring those politics to any place but the politics boards while the technology board whose purpose is technology doesn't have enough of it.

Be the change you want to see in the world.

Would be easier if such politics were nonexistent. Dontchathink? At this point these topics are tech related.

This goon raid is pathetic.

I posted the thread and I'm a regularfag on Zig Forums. The raid reminded me of typical goon raids so I thought I'd pose this question to anons here to see what they thought. If you haven't looked into what I'm talking about check it out sometime when you're bored. Goons have been helping each other become CIAniggers since the early 2000s. I was contracted out to do a lot of work on their board because I was very familiar with the software it uses so I got access to the place for free all of the time. I didn't care for their board culture so I didn't become a regular poster but I would lurk there a lot because it was the main hub for memes back in those days before imageboards became popular.

Is Lowtax a tranny now?

Attached: Lowtax vs Uwe.webm (320x240, 7.09M)

Kys, the state of the world is the fault of faggots like you.

This is what technology looks like in CY3. You don't like it, I don't like it, I doubt anyone with a brain likes it, but it's what it is.

Then why it exist in the first place?

Lmao uptight cuck you're not fooling anyone.

Nah, SA might be the starting point but I don't think they're as organize as you said, leftist hivemind always behave the same because what you're seeing is just weak minded people being shape by peer pressure to behave a certain way, silicon valley weak beta coders are just the latest victim, they might be brilliant engineers but socially they're easy prey.

My theory is that these leftist goons you speak of are not even aware they're being used by glow in the dark to achieve certain goals set by the gov't. They just thought they're revolutionaries doing good for society by any means possible.

Attached: ae18b51b88495412b580022ed2f2b9ae114afaa43baa8de5812bdd01dafac63a.png (1190x941, 368.73K)

lowtax is running a shitty letsplay/podcast yt channel and begs for e-money. he still identifies as a man though

I doubt it's that centralized, it's mostly jew-style networking that makes it seem that way.

Well, right now in $CURRENT_YEAR technology is getting swallowed by political cancer left, right and center. Surely, that's an elephant we ought to notice in the Zig Forums room?

what is this thread about i dont even care

Maybe in part, feels more like (((someone))) else's plan and they just go along with it for free jobs/money. Can't place the blame solely on them even if I am speculating and talking out my ass, they don't have the numbers. I'm sure the faggots just will openly admit to it at some point, they have the ego for it.
You saying I should hack their shit lad? It's all public anyway, for the most part. I can guess their passwords

Tech has always been political, just not as much as it is now.

Kek, lowtax is a fucking goof. I would pay close attention to his actions however. Getting youtube bux when you have friends to help you is a decent way to make bank.

This sounds plausible. If we can be sure about anything about the CIA, it's that their agents spent the early 2000s frequenting Web 1.0 forums, screaming about how they were CIA agents, and recruiting other CIA agents from the forums. Something Awful users were the very best candidates to serve as clandestine officers, of course, the crème de la crème, and it's not as though they have any other way of recruiting.