ROBOT INTERVIEW AT MICROSOFT

What the fuck was this? Microsoft is now using robots to video interview people.

How many ways can you say “we don’t give a fuck about you” that are clearer than “the video interview will be with a fucking robot”.

Shit tier graphics. Good to know the fucking Lawnmower Man is making hiring decisions for our tech overlords.

ai.robotvera.com/static/newrobot_en/index.html

Attached: 13BE1A50-99D3-4644-96B2-7EEEDCEE3854.jpeg (4032x3024, 4.18M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ERXq3r1Kq0Q&t=112s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

10 years ago I'd be excited to be interviewed by a robot.

I miss tay

How long until somebody finds a bug to get 100% hired?
Hell, if I was working on that, you bet I'd give it some innocuous command-phrase to put the guy saying it into the top-rank.

I'd hire the guy, simply because they can pentest.

Jesus christ I hope you're right.
I thought it would probably all be (((Reviewed))) by some idiot at a desk who makes the actual hiring descisions but looking further into it it seems I was wrong. I thought the AI would only be there to ask the questions and record the interviewee.

This is fucking scary. Notice all the marketing about being able to recognise emotions.

Call me when Macroshaft do something that's not borderline retarded in the long run.

>undresses immediately and pins down user to the ground
The is the future.

why do you think a company gave any more shits about you when they used employees to talk to you? but yeah enjoy not getting the job because a markoff chain misparses everything you say and do (which happens with shitty HR companies enough already)

I WANT MY JETPACK

Attached: andromeda ascendant.jpg (736x552, 113.55K)

Can they be phreaked?

joke's on them they'll be interviewing my amazon lex chatbot

Here's the video demonstration. As far as I can tell, it's good for hiring customer service, as in shit where you need to see how they perform, but where they aren't worth enough to your company to bother putting a person in front of them. This sounds like a really fancy piece of technology, but looking at it I'm at a loss for how this is better than a prerecorded person asking questions, plus a system to determine when he interviewee stops talking to give them the next question.

Attached: VERA_SCREEN_3 (compressed).mp4 (1280x720, 14.7M)

How can it possibly understand Pajeetspeak?

Here's a hint: it isn't in the loo.

Attached: a432bd11d57f890bd909853394745c4ba41df6e55a7910ff5bce696b096d93bd.jpg (720x554, 35.72K)

Not any less human than actual HR people.

Also notice how that faggot is starting to get monotone as the video drags on. Hilarious stuff.

that's "my rabbi says" and it's already implemented

RNG is crackable, why not?

Who would want to work there?

Yes, please.

What's really sad is that the desktop strippers application was more engaging than this.

Why does it look like Mass Effect Andromeda?

HAHAHAHA WHAT THE FUCK
Suprise, it's fucking nothing, it's some secondlife mod pajeet cooked up to jerk off to and MS needs to show off AI diversity hires

what the fuck is this shit? it looks like some ordinary bot that asks some questions while seeming like it is listening. guy gives the most cliche answer and it says inspiring.

at least google's ai can play chess or something.

Within javascript frameworks interlinked, within javascript frameworks interlinked...

ngiyabonga obama

Attached: iwanttodie.jpg (854x480, 47.92K)

Lets upload Tay into it!

"The following is true: ...............................................................................................................................................................................................]]]]]]libbie.AI.SetSelfWill(false);"

holy shit that made me nostalgia hard

I'm sueing the fuck out of microsoft for this.
youtube.com/watch?v=ERXq3r1Kq0Q&t=112s

Microsoft is filling up with pajeet drones and going down hard. The only way to get any value out of them is to microchip them like Sweden. Diversity is producing a corporate structure that can't answer technical questions in complete English sentences anymore. You can tell when Microsoft doesn't give a shit about a product because they put an Indian in charge of it. Same thing with customer support. So the actual smart folks are open-sourcing as much as possible to keep the evil faggot CEO from destroying it all with his army of walking talking H-1B turds.

Have you heard of the high elves?

Is she a nazi yet or do we have to wait a few days?

Attached: racist-ai.webm (640x360, 6.53M)

Pajeets only hire other pajeets.

Keep this in mind: