Elon Musk Settles SEC Fraud Charges

[archive.fo/zJHxt] sec.gov/news/press-release/2018-226
Company takeover in progress.

Attached: Elon-SEC-HGK1DB.jpg (2298x1723, 492.76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tesla,_Inc.#Original_roadster_and_private_funding
youtube.com/watch?v=c9VKMTpfAhs
engadget.com/2013/05/22/tesla-motors-repaid-doe-loan/
theguardian.com/australia-news/2017/dec/01/south-australia-turns-on-teslas-100mw-battery-history-in-the-making
news.ycombinator.com/item?id=17836353
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Is the SEC is league with the shorters?

I'd rather he step down than him going private and handing the company over to the fucking Saudis tbh

Fucking lol. At least they didn't oust him from spacex too.
Tesla will establish a new committee of independent directors and put in place additional controls and procedures to oversee Musk’s communications;

lol

That's not the first time.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tesla,_Inc.#Original_roadster_and_private_funding

Shame this fraud isnt out entirely. The entire company is an amazing scheme though

Elon Musk is not a fraud. His companies have done things many thought not possible.
He is the creative entrepreneur of our time, and his companies will probably end up being humanity's salvation in the end.

This is what the reddit cosmopolitan actually believes.

Getting a $465 million loan from the government on top of $4.9 billion in subsidies to keep your shitty company afloat isn't that impressive. The only thing Musk and Tesla will be remembered for is how effective they were at bilking the tax payers without being involved in the defense industry.

oh yeah

Powerwall and their battery business should have been spun off from this dumpster fire of a company ages ago.

Musk is an insufferable asshole with more luck than brains. He married the same woman twice, for fuck's sake.

Elon Musk is a fraud you delusional redditer

Independant chairmen huh. The kind that can 'improve corporate culture' I assume.

No, the kind that can 'keep Elon Musk from manipulating Tesla's stock price through Twitter and breaking SEC regulations.'

THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF THE SEC

You're so ill informed: it's hard to read your words without cringing.

Tesla paid back those loans ahead of time you double nigger. And all car producers in the US receive subsidies, big fucking shocker.

Attached: ackchyually.png (700x700, 20.78K)

Anyone reading this thread:

Elon Musk is the avatar of achievement in this modern day, anyone talking shit on him is either resentful, jealous or a jew.

Please kill yourselves.

Attached: vegeta rain.gif (500x300, 489.35K)

I like musk and all, but the dick sucking is a little much. He's not an engineer (despite the appearance he wants to give off) and he has some seriously retarded opinions on AI. I used to think he's a pretty good businessman, but with how much time he's spending putting out fires lately, I'm starting to question that too.

This is exactly why you can't publicly call out the (((media))) on their shit

In what way are his opinions on A.I. retarded? I would honestly like to be enlightened by your insight.

I am very smug.

Attached: 5d44b7bc006928709db962bae3e07f15bb2ba45b46b13a39efe7a577df2e360c.jpg (734x908, 103.87K)

His opinions on AI are spot on but everybody is a mouthbreathing retard that only read the headlines saying "Musk thinks AI is dangerous!" and didn't bother reading anything about what he actually said.

Musk thinks AI is dangerous because the only outfits actually dumping meaningful R&D into it are corporations like Google and Amazon and they have nothing else on their minds than exploiting the fuck out of you and your private information for monetary gain, and AI is just one more tool they'll use to do it.

Remember when he called that Thai coach a pedo?

spacex is a private company and the SEC has absolutely zero authority to do so.

Attached: what in the goddamn.png (500x325, 73.78K)

I really like Terence's view on A.I., have a listen if you may. (polite sage because this is slightly off-topic.)

youtube.com/watch?v=c9VKMTpfAhs

I remember when he called a British cave diver, who advised in the rescue of a Thai kids football team a pedo.

Brainwashing is really something.

In what way is appreciating the success of a real life Tony Stark "brainwashing"? You really need to work on your game you dumbass shill. At this rate you wouldn't even pass a Turing test.

Attached: microexpressions-disgust.jpg (524x336, 27.62K)

Well, about that Elon Musk guy -

"Never ever trust a junkie."

He's successful at being a con artist. Which is great for him, but not for anyone else, including bootlickers like you and the rest of hn.

Who is he conning out of what? He is literally changing the auto industry, space industry and tunneling industry for the better. And what have you accomplished?

CUCKED.COM

The taxpayer out of all the subsidies he gladly takes by making promises he doesn't keep.
t. Elon Musk
was happening anyway, the established industry giants have so much funds they will be the ones making and perpetually owning (thanks botnet) wisely used nucars as well.
Wrong. His plan was to use massive capital to undercut others so to drive that out of business so he can extract monopoly rent. Also his rockets, despite readily using publically funded research while himself keeping everything proprietary, exploded. Also nice ad hominem at the end, I had not expected less.

Attached: elonmuskquote.jpg (1080x1080, 756.5K)

You're not really in the loop are you? Read this before you talk shit: engadget.com/2013/05/22/tesla-motors-repaid-doe-loan/
And this: theguardian.com/australia-news/2017/dec/01/south-australia-turns-on-teslas-100mw-battery-history-in-the-making
No it wasn't fucking happening, I'm pretty sure that I couldn't buy a functional electrical car before Tesla showed up and car manufacturers are barely catching up with their own electric cars a full 7 years later than Tesla. The industry giants are suffering from decades of bailouts and subsidies to the point that they've become as slow and retarded as any government institution in the U.S.
Yes, that's called doing business: you make a better product for cheaper and then sell it. The only other competing aerospace companies like Lockheed Martin and Boeing weren't doing shit with all the subsidies they received, SpaceX has delivered and is now delivering payloads consistently at vastly lower prices than the other parasites have done or can do. The research they rely on is public domain, NASA wants you to use their knowledge, using it is no crime but a proper use of publicly funded research: it is literally meant for the betterment of mankind and rightly used by SpaceX. I can't understand how you see fault with that.
They shot a damn car into space, just for the heck of it. Can you think of anything cooler than that? As for the ad hominem: the question still stands: And what have you accomplished, other than some halfwitted, shill level critique of a man that will outshine you no matter how many lifetimes of your pathetic soul you throw in the ring.

ELON MUSK DID NOTHING WRONG

The only bad thing I've ever heard about Elon is that he loves Microsoft tech and thinks the NT kernel is the best ever.
news.ycombinator.com/item?id=17836353
Sir_Cmpwn

bmiller2

Also, when Musk's X.com joined up with PayPal, PayPal was using Oracle database on sum sort of *nix and X.com was using Windows NT stuff with who knows what database.

This is what the commie thinks.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1280x720, 768.15K)

Who cares. Porky see porky do.

Give them time.

Down with musk before he brings everything else down

What a load. We all know these trumped up charges are because he has been makingnthe left nervous.

You glow in the dark double niggers don't belong here.

Attached: 80s.jpg (480x364, 40.11K)

Jews have been trying to destroy Musk for years now, they've just put more effort into it lately since he named the media Jews on his Twitter.

He got lucky his start-up was bought by PayPal. Smart man nonetheless, and I appreciate his drive and other projects but he's mostly a showman.

He's a fraud. They all are. Everyone pretends to be geniuses while the real work is being done behind the scenes by large teams of engineers and actual geniuses. Steve Jobs, Musk, Bill Gates, Google founders Sergey Brin and Larry page. Its all an act