Fucking Cloudflare is now a fucking Registar. Fuck

blog.cloudflare.com/cloudflare-registrar/

"I love my domain registrar.” Has anyone ever said this? From before Cloudflare even launched in September 2010, our early beta customers were literally begging us: "Will you please launch a registrar too?!" Today we're doing just that, launching the first registrar we hope you’ll be able to say you love. It's built around three principles: trust, security, and always-fair pricing. And it’s available to all Cloudflare customers.

Attached: HitlerDisgusting.jpg (600x600, 92.35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

crimeflare.org:82/
blog.cloudflare.com/distributed-web-gateway/
github.com/ipfs/community/blob/master/code-of-conduct.md
archive.ece.cmu.edu/~ganger/712.fall02/papers/p761-thompson.pdf
linuxfromscratch.org/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Submit to the botnet, resistance is futile.

Reminder that even Zig Forums uses cloudflare

Every day things get worse and there's nothing I can do about it. Its not completely hopeless but its pretty close to getting to that point.

If you don't like it don't use it. Wow that was hard. Now fuck off Zig Forums that only survives because of cloudflare stopping all the skids.

>some time later, a (((court order))) arrives and cuckflare is asked to shoah your site

durrrr

Thanks for reminding me.

Attached: 5ed6aca6c611cd071534d9858e7644fdc01381dde20fc84a9b4c05d09af2d214.jpg (600x450, 44.31K)

cancerous cunts like you don't belong on the internet
you should be shouting angrily at your radio and writing to your local newspaper about how good the new traffic laws are
kill yourself mindless faggot

Attached: DjQxyipX4AEvpL6.jpg (864x1152, 60.39K)

Thanks OP, already transferred my domains :^)

LMAO, looks like a nice deal, it does. But is cloudfart less evil than... anybody else?

Yes. They at least have auditing from reputable organizations. Worst SJW thing they did was banning ONE person. They have lots of pirating, and image boards behind the DDOS protection.

THE NPC PURGE IS GETTING CLOSER
TRUST IN YOUR FELLOW (((PLAYER CHARACTERS)))

And yet we'll keep posting here despite the presence of this massive redflag.

Sometimes I wonder if Cloudflare is just a big CIA op to get control over as much of the internet as possible, if they are the ones behind the very DDOS attacks that brought their customers to them for protection. It's kind of genius if that's they've done.

Cloudflare has never stoped a single skid in it's entire life.
It's a pointless man in the middle to stop "ddos" when ddos can easily be solved by not writting bloated websites.

Fuckwits like you have no idea how this works. An attack that takes up literally 100% of bandwidth your servers have is trivially cheap. It's not some kid on his DSL connection, it's rent-a-nets that spit out 200gbit for cheap.

Keep up your marketing sham cianigger, maybe one day it'll be true.

crimeflare.org:82/

wtf is this parody website?

No fucking clue, first time found it when looking for proofs of CloudFlare being evil.

Yeah sites do real fucking great without protection.

The bandwidth of tor exit nodes by themselves are enough to take down most small sites. We should just ban all of those though i'm sure.

Attached: 1461897516363.jpg (474x474, 60.5K)

Today is the day that everyone on Zig Forums finally accepts the truth.
(((They))) won, forever. There is nothing you can do to avoid this anymore. Surrender to the botnet now or die, as we have warned you to do for months. It's over.

Surrender note fucking when? There is literally notjing we can do to fight back anymore!

Bump because 'WE FUCKING LOST REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE''

Attached: 1538174213461.jpg (882x624, 72.03K)

The only option left is for you to submit your wife and daughters to the africans. Truly you are defeated, your best option is to become a literal cuckold and hope that your wife keeps you around to prep her bull for her. Otherwise hanging yourself now is the only option. Godspeed, based blackpill cuckold, may your bulls be firm and your ass be loose

Not how that argument works. Nice try.

All the more proof that CIAniggers win for good now. The kikes pretty much always win, no exceptions. No choice for us but to cave.

Reminder that tor-users bypass the cloudflare wall completely through the onion hidden service.

Zig Forums has historically implemented cloudflare because they would get DDoS'd the moment they were off cloudflare. Also, I try not to post with my own IP. Cloudflare's reverse proxy means that all of my Zig Forums browsing habits are completely naked to them even in SSL, and I can't help but suspect that they are in league with the alphabet agencies.

Zig Forums was right about you jews actually, I think I see it now.

It's getting pretty fucking hard to avoid, I mean we're talking on a site using it now.

Kings, tsars and ceasars were removed with pitchforks, we can easily beat a group that was beaten hundreds of times in their history for the same old subversion, dont worry.

IPFS, Beaker/Dat, Retroshare, BitTorrent+I2P...

Ah IPFS that thing cloudflare just started supporting. I sure love cloudflare.

Even the internet suffers from globalization, you can't run big websites without the help of the botnet. Small communities were always the answer.

IPFS got compromized by CloudFlare, nigger. See

Oh no no no no no no no

blog.cloudflare.com/distributed-web-gateway/
this kills the hopecuck

How is that going to work tho? isn't the entire point of ipfs is that it's quite hard to get ddos'd?

Also stop breathing blackpill user, last I heard Cloudflare employees breath the same air as you, oxygen is compromised please suffocate yourself.

Attached: 87HT.webm (224x400, 4.07M)

See what happened to Linux

Woowee, imagine IPFS implementing the CoC. I can only imagine.
github.com/ipfs/community/blob/master/code-of-conduct.md

THE FUCKING STATE OF HOPEFAGS WHO ACTUALLY THOUGHT THIS WAS A GOOD IDEA TO SHILL THIS SHIT
OH NO NO NO NO NO NO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Honestly what's this?

It's the name used by Zig Forumstards for anybody who can understand licenses and compile their own kernel. It makes me feel like Chad Zig Forumsnical to their virgin apoc/pol/apse.

archive.ece.cmu.edu/~ganger/712.fall02/papers/p761-thompson.pdf

you are fucking retarded

enough to identify you

Surely an interesting way to spell years, fagit

Zig Forumstard hasn't heard of code review

But what did I expect?

1. It's as if you haven't maintained any code
2. dug through thousands of lines looking for a bug
3. plowed through crashdumps with gdb
4. spent months chasing down an extreme edge case.
5. dealing with entitled fucktards like you that demand everything be fixed to their perfection and contribute not a single patch.

For you, the idea of reading that much code must be daunting! You deserve the botnet.

Only a larper thinks they can deal with even a fraction of the amount of work required to review Linux correctly.
Yeah faggot i'm sure you going to catch everything after going over the 20 thousand lines added every day.

Zig Forumstard can't:

1. tell the difference between kernels, drivers, libc, WM/DM, distros, holy shit the list is long.
2. carefully select what does and does not get inside his computer
3. review the very patches in the updates
4. subscribe to the mailing list to review said patches
5. hide the fact he doesn't check the code run on his computer.

Not only do you deserve the botnet, you can't tell if you're compromised even now.

There is no human on this planet that can do it. The professionals that run the fucking tree can't do it. In requires a team of dozens of people full time.

Ok, I'll take off my shitposting hat for a moment and elevate the discussion back to Zig Forums levels. Not only is securing your system an achievable goal, but you can also help the broader community. But it does mean making sacrifices, hard choices, and putting in work. Security and Capability are usually opposed. I also want to point out that my most secure system is one I use the least. It's literally bare-bones and its only job is cryptographic, usually entropy or generating keys.

They have the hardest job. They have to coordinate all the incoming patches, check for any obvious problems, and then farm out the testing. Rinse. Repeat. They also generally deal with all the bullshit and drama that always comes from any community.

For largish projects, they might have enough money (or influence) to get dedicated build/test machines. Smaller projects are entirely volunteer driven through mailing lists, IRC, git(hub|lab) issues, and a bunch of others. Ultimately people are taking that hot code, patching their test system, and find regressions or bugs. Any bugs are then sent back to the project coordinator and original patch writer who makes the needed changes. This can go on for a loooong time, but each person is only testing their tiny microcosm.

We call this a system's "Attack Surface" which is a fancy way of saying "here are all the possible open doors a possible bot can walk through." Locking down a system is all about reducing this surface. As such, you start making choices about every program. This means giving up a lot of things if you want a more secure system. DEs are usually the first to go because they are so big, and I can get most of the same functionality from a terminal and a programming language. I can spend weeks without an X session.

Once you make the choice of software and hardware, now you have to do the hard part of reading and understanding the code. This might also mean firing up a VM box or installing on old hardware for interactive testing. This initial read through is the longest part because you have to understand all of the decisions (and flamewars) made before until you are at the HEAD of development. At first you will have a minimal system. A kernel, bootstrapped compiler, maybe a handful of drivers, a shell. That's your base system. linuxfromscratch.org/ is an excellent way to get started on this path. After that, it's about keeping up with your software's development. In time, you will slowly add more programs.

As you go through this process of testing and understanding, you will be in a position to report any bugs you found and start interacting with the developers. There's honestly never enough testers. All this adds to your credibility in the eyes of the community.

Another component of security is isolation. It doesn't matter how careful I am, software is bound to have bugs and vulnerabilities. That's when you specialize your hardware for it's purpose. This is not new security advice, but it does mean you probably should ditch your "main driver" and opt for a constellation of devices, but that's my opinion talking.

As an aside, not only will you learn a ton from this exercise, you will open your mind to how much your computer can do. You will understand what "bloat" means viscerally and discover how much you *don't* need. You will also understand just how stupid the blackpill'd sound.

I can't make you take control of your own computer, but maybe I can convince you that it's possible.

Attached: stallmansongofmypeople.jpg (277x370, 25.79K)

It's literally one underageb& who spams about everything being doomed

Again linux literally adds 20 thousand LoC a day. You CANNOT possibly audit the patches as they come in. It is impossible for even a small team to do with this correctly. The kernel tree by itself is not even the rest of the system like the compiler. Try some simple some trivially simple system like Minix and TCC instead.
Not with Linux and GCC it's not.