The age of male coders is over

women took over

Attached: 1538310054876.jpg (2000x1335, 604.71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

i.warosu.org/data/g/img/0630/54/1508888165046.jpg
pexels.com/photo/woman-holding-blue-box-while-sitting-on-white-couch-1181231/
ageofshitlords.com/why-do-feminists-always-draw-themselves-to-look-thinner
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

at least she admits it

faggot

Attached: immunity-dog.jpg (480x600, 49.31K)

I find it bizarre that people use the term "coding" to mean programming. For decades, we used the word "coding" for the work of low-level staff in a business programming team. The designer would write a detailed flow chart, then the "coders" would write code to implement the flow chart.

t. √(1/(T2-T1) T1∫T2 f(x)^2 dx)

That's a shitty analogy. If you want your car analogy it would be the person putting car together at the assembly line vs engineer designing the components.

Stop playing video games.

Go back to >>>/g/ faggot.

there's no good car analogy, because in programming you have complete humans who do all of the work and then you have your gross, dehumanizing, ant-like specialization of specification writers and specification implementors. The terms are just silly euphemistic treadmill for the former group. For the latter group they might be caste signifiers vital to reproduction, but the latter group are ants so fuck them.

whatever dude. your meme grew up and pic related is what it looks like now.
keep your enjoyment of traps to anime.

Attached: Corey_Dale_Ehmke_Coraline_Ada_Satanic_SJW.JPG (450x579, 83.63K)

One letter is a BIG difference,

yeah, no

They're not really programmers. You can still take on all of Silicon Valley with a team of 10 males.

Did she mean "opium of the people"? Or what?
What "ghc" has to do with "instagram" and "tumblr"?

Trap implies passibility. That is clearly a man and therefore trapping no one.

This.
A-are you .. a trap?

None of that shit you just said made any sense.

No I'd never ewhore on tumblr like a complete slut because people think I'm pretty and I really like wearing lingerie. That's gay, user.:^)

Despite the influx of retarded shitposters, Zig Forums is still not a board for shitposting. Go to >>>/b/ for general shitposting, >>>/g/ for tech-related shitposting, or >>>/cuteboys/ if you just want to be a faggot.

it's all just a guy in a dress when you get down to it

It should have been sheboon.

we have a board for you op >>>Zig Forums

What programs has she worked on?

Love that dog.

Watch them try and fail due to typical woman bickering, typical trans insanity, or good old incompetence. Then of course they will blame the patriarchy or some shit like that, and demand gubmint gibs.

Attached: changing the face of coding.jpg (1400x814, 238.57K)

Meaning, you're a crazy guy.
Thus it has been demonstrated.

Attached: bannaners_15.jpg (450x375, 37.96K)

Now that's a metaphor.

The fact that it says "a apple" instead of "an apple" is truly annoying for some reason.

Do you use an mac for some reason?

That's not a woman, that's a nigger.

G4M3R

Is English your second language? You might want to brush up on your conjugation.

It still screws us up

Why? Do you use an mac for some reason?

Yet somehow I can't even give a fuck if I tried for some reason.

Attached: shoulder_shrug.jpg (4288x2848, 3.78M)

This entire thread is a shitpost

kek, now i get it

Great, im going to take a nap.

Had a sassy black girl tell me she was a web developer. Basically she clicked a few icons and created a web page and maybe an instagram marketing profile. Yaas queen

I probably "developed" more than that when I made a couple of websites with Claris Home Page back in the 90s.

Fuck that, I used to create PHP-powered websites back in the 90s using nothing but Notepad and a FTP client, and my age at the time was one digit long.

what did she mean by this?

< Where have I seen that before...
i.warosu.org/data/g/img/0630/54/1508888165046.jpg
pexels.com/photo/woman-holding-blue-box-while-sitting-on-white-couch-1181231/

Yeah the other one is a pretty obvious shop, and the dog's already been posted, but the Femnigger still looks legit to me. If you hadn't posted the original I'd probably have never known.

trash

Nice mème

Based.

"Programming" is what television executives do.

pretty cool, i used to break into php sites around that time just to look at shit then leave
still not gonna give myself titles for it

we'll never stop.
you'll lose.
get used to it.

Kek, no. Like many disease conditions this one will be entirely self-correcting. Just get men to stop white-knighting for these parasites and the problem will 'magically' go away.

Kill yourself.

Almost right, nobody says: "kek, no", period.

its female(male)
almost all the women i heard about were trans

Glad your mom was one then.

Corey Dale, whose recent actions you are probably referring to regardless of the negress in your picture, is not a woman. Corey Dale is a man, in a dress, with a probably mutilated penis (I don't know and don't care to find out). But nothing will change his genetics, he will be a man for his entire life. A cucked man, manipulated by Jews, destroying good things because it gives him a false sense of power, which is all that is left for him to enjoy, now that he is a dickless, chemically castrated monster.

I know she's a bleeding heart SJW, but as a denizen of /ebon/ and victim of yellow fever, I just want to exert my male privilege in her pussy, in her ass and on her face.

Attached: when you nutted and she still sucking.png (805x741, 609.45K)

She is disgusting... she has the worst features of both those races (flared nigger nostrils + gook moon face).

my theory is that these (((people))) call themselves witches because they are consciously trying to channel the dark side of meme magic

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (400x400, 100.88K)

Magic would have to be real for "Coraline" ever to look like his Twitter profile pic. Instead, he looks like what he is: a balding middle-age man playing dress-up. I've noticed lots of Twitter trannies use a drawn profile pic instead of a real photograph, for obvious reasons.

ageofshitlords.com/why-do-feminists-always-draw-themselves-to-look-thinner

Attached: carolyn petit.png (643x397 240.14 KB, 243.83K)

one on the right looks like chris chan

trannies?

There aren't any 3D traps; Only 2D can be passable (3D trannies do exist, however)

(((Coraline))) said he had an interest in kabbalah. So, he is basically using satanic jewish black magick

Attached: bby-rainbow-vandal.jpeg (640x640 494.14 KB, 46.75K)

this is why you all need to learn C C++ and assembly go to lower levels of programming. maybe get into circuit design. web design will be flooded with bodies. this is how they plan to lower wages of CS majors.

This.
My gf is a teacher and right now there's a huge push to get kids (especially pushing girls and poc) to do coding type stuff. Really all it's doing is teaching kids that web-design is "coding" and that dragging boxes around in a GUI is called "programming." Yeah, there's a need for web-designers and stuff like that but the people designing the curriculum are sorely mistaken about what they're teaching.
The easy-peasy, high-level, and front-end stuff will be created by those with lower technical knowledge and the industrial, low-level, or back-end stuff will be created by those with greater technical knowledge.

Those fields are highly elite and employers seek physicists / engineers.
I have over 10 years of hobbyist low level programming but it isn't good enough for an 80k IBM salary.
It isn't good enough either for the 30k/a webdev position either as they expect their friend's resume that coincidentally matches the job description exactly to show up in their inbox.
The future of programming is 3-5 beta males doing all the programming with maybe 10-20 unit testers and people writing UML, documentation, and other bullshit deliverables.

Attached: b9b173c2ade1231224640f5418a3a8fca78d028c79d32bb0d50e9baca7e81e86.jpg (1539x1500, 669.77K)

This is you, this is fucking America, you are the founders of SJW, traps, identity politics, etc. You have no other identity than the color of your skin.

That is why it is sad, more than funny when Americans call others for cucks. Look at yourself. Take a good fucking look at yourself because this shit does not exist in my country.

There were traps
when the resolution of videos was so shit it hid most defects

you fucked up. im 3 years into my computer engineering degree at an abet accredited school. good luck with your job market being inflated.

It was a /g/ meme long before /cuteboys/ existed you troglodyte.

Are you saying tests are bullshit? you are fucking retarded.

I can understand being pissed at that ratio of programmers to testers but for enterprise software dev having dedicated test team is essential. Documentation should be done by the system architect unless its things like user manuals which should be done by a technical non-programmer.

I can just imagine someone sharing that picture on social media and getting buttblasted when some autist like myself points out the easily verifiable inaccuracies in it.

Wow it's almost like you didn't go to college and do literally the one thing you are supposed to do at college: network.

uwu

link ur tumblr

it is the newspeak term for fucking idiots.
the same clueless faggots that refer to an internet connection as "broadband" because the television told them.
internet post 1996 is utter cancer.
same goes for imbeciles who use "hack" as a synonym for configure or programme.

it really makes no sense at all
women are generally shit at maths and shit at logical thinking.
for every 1 female capable of correct thinking, there are 99 males.
the only reason they can have is that they have a team of mindless fucking retards who will do anything they are told and not think for themselves.
as in data inputters, not programmers.

I don't like this timeline.

certainly looks like it.
kill it with fire to be sure

In the demoscene, or even the old 80's and 90's Amiga scene in general, coder refers to someone who knows his way around the hardware well enough to do make cool stuff happen. So there's different uses other than the business scenario.

Attached: amiga scene.png (2479x3509, 2.97M)

One is feminine one is not. A man in a dress is not a trap. But a trap is a man in a dress.

The argument of course is that girls don't do STEM (which is the buzzword that keeps getting thrown around) because it's a club of meanie boys and that girls are told they can't do math.
In reality girls are just less likely to be interested in math intensive things and boys are more likely to be obsessive over analysis heavy subjects. Barring any discussion of natural aptitude difference between sexes, women would be a minority simply because women don't generally take interest in stuff like that at the same rate as men. When they do they don't tend to have the same tendency to be compulsive about it. Same thing with many other male dominated hobbies/jobs.

I think you're right. Mostly what they want are a bunch of data entry drones. Nothing too wrong with that, someone has to do it, but I don't think it's right to call it anything but "using someone else's GUI".

Ugh.

That's correct.

To be honest my masculinity is not threatened and I am by no means concerned. If all, I feel that this is a pointless subject.
The real threat is the ascension of SJW together with females. This is the problem. The inferior code will eventually be equalized, and the only way that I see to accelerate this process is through hard working and tough actions toward bad coders. Something like an 'artificial selection' if you will (and aren't we talking about codes?)

dumpin' all my wu

Attached: Dj4CWYqUwAARJt_.jpg (326x354 117.88 KB, 7.62M)

Attached: wuroll.jpg (1200x900 548.27 KB, 137.19K)

Attached: 2491261a4c658c5f9181e0ca945200a41d75ec7db49f032a31a83e4e851cc036.png (1461x881, 1.2M)

Attached: f9f.jpg (400x400 32.17 KB, 28.8K)

Still better looking and has better bodily hygene than literally anyone frequenting this board lmao

Like 99% of the "anti-SJW" people at my last coding job got about half of the shit done than they could have, because they spent all day whining about SJWs in the lunch room chat lmao.

I have no problem with SJWs or anti-SJWs in the industry, as long as they're capable of writing performant, maintainable code. If you write good code, that will put you above the rest.

So far, my experience in the industry backs up my suspicion that the only reason why idiots make threads like this is that they're terrified that they can no longer coast on doing fuckall, that they will actually have to *do work* (A terrifying concept if you spend all day at work browsing shitty chans) to maintain their position in the industry.

TL;DR: If you don't want other people to over-take you, stop whining, start working.

Attached: 28279170_10214036693570169_7244582104810569874_n.jpg (720x550, 26.51K)

Is not about working, son, is about quality. Have you been under a rock or are you pretending to be a programmer?

Can you read? With eyes like that I guess there's no wonder you're scared shitless for your jobs.

Attached: DaGwB9NV4AEK1ND.jpg (1024x1024, 102.92K)

this tho

To add to , writing nothing isn't always a sign that someone values quality over quantity, or that they are thinking about how they want to approach the problem. It could just be that they have no fucking idea what they're doing and aren't even thinking about the problem. Not saying that you shouldn't do take your time, but people tend to say "quality over quantity" as an excuse for them being lazy.

Originally the man's job was to design and build the machine, and then it was left up to the women to program it, as that was considered the job of secretaries. Sadly, the men didn't document shit. So the women had to work out what the machine supported by literally reading circuit diagrams and figuring out shit by using their brains. The programs they had to implement would have been things like, nuclear prediction programs, ballistics programs. These programs would have been heavier in Mathematics than the Java+UML piece of shit you implement at your Uni.

The first complier (actually, you'd think of it more as an assembler, tbh) was written by a woman, in the face of men who said that programming in mnemonics and assembly was impractical. Without her sweat and blood you literally wouldn't be able to cope in this field. Your feeble mind would be overwhelmed by the complexity and it would overheat, causing you to go into a rage.

As C2 wiki says:

Wait, that seems familiar.

Attached: 31562341_1653038351443613_2337707912748597248_n.jpg (756x756, 61.25K)

fuck you

Attached: fuck_you004.jpg (800x600, 74.63K)

Attached: carl_huge.gif (245x286, 1.98M)

Translation: Men who aren't faggots.

Attached: 1455800131717.gif (350x249, 765.45K)

You'll never be capable of writing performant, maintainable code if you think like that.

Attached: epxyy6f3cgwz.png (440x251, 21.97K)

the truth about cuckime.