Last good kernel update on debian, here we go

last good kernel update on debian, here we go.......

Attached: ripkernel.png (497x310, 12.5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cvedetails.com/vulnerability-list/vendor_id-452/product_id-3264/year-2018/opec-1/Mozilla-Firefox.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

End of an era right there. Cis Linux. Now that was an OS.

Attached: IMG_8309.JPG (550x550, 40.61K)

I'm a zoomer, though.

/98/ baby

Oh shit, you better delete those apt programs after this is done.

what?

You're using Debian (or some derivative) but for some reason now you're concerned about much aids is in your kernel.

Dumb here, please explain

You need to be *sure* the systemd doesn't run apt and silently upgrades your kernel to the CoCked version. Next thing you know, you turn on your computer and you got a rainbow penguin boot logo.

Devuan doesn't sound too bad though.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEe

Code Of Cucks

I did the exact same thing ""upgrading"" without thinking, but they still offer binaries and source code for 52 on their ftp so I installed it from there

Forgot to attach pic

Will do this, thanks

Attached: screenshot.png (1366x768, 59.63K)

This sums up modern day Mozilla pretty well

I can't wait until Linux is the same way! Diversity rocks :^)

It's your own fault.

Okay, name a non-cucked distro.

And don't hop on the "muh systemd evul" bandwagon because most new programs won't work without it. It's necessary now.

Go ahead, I'll wait.

Attached: image.gif (468x60, 5.47K)

Kill yourself faggot.

Glad to help. Just remember to keep an eye on cvedetails.com/vulnerability-list/vendor_id-452/product_id-3264/year-2018/opec-1/Mozilla-Firefox.html so you can switch to an alternative browser before the russians leverage an exploit & steal all your passwords. I'd recommend qutebrowser, I'm slowly trying to introduce it into my workflow so it's not a big shift when I have to stop using ff

k whatever wh*te boi

poettering pls go

I LOVE RUST
SO DO YOU
INSTALL RUST

I LOVE RUST
SO DO YOU
INSTALL RUST

I LOVE RUST
SO DO YOU
INSTALL RUST

I LOVE RUST
SO DO YOU
INSTALL RUST

I LOVE RUST
SO DO YOU
INSTALL RUST

I LOVE RUST
SO DO YOU
INSTALL RUST

I LOVE RUST
SO DO YOU
INSTALL RUST

I LOVE RUST
SO DO YOU
INSTALL RUST

I LOVE RUST
SO DO YOU
INSTALL RUST

Devuan's good, systemd's evil and you don't need it for anything.

Just build and install your own damn kernel. Generic kernels are for normies. It is educational too.

Quit making me feel old.

Piss off, redditor. If you gave a shit you wouldn't be on Debian.

tech-sedevacantism

wew. haven't used cuckzilla in years. glad i didnt have to see this shit

Hide and report.

I'm not a redditor, but what's wrong with debian? What should I use instead?

Gentoo.

Zoomers are 2000 and after
You're a millenial, and you always will be

Attached: PIG.jpg (704x756, 79.93K)

Gen Z is anybody born 1995-1997 or later faggot.

Apparently nobody knows what the fuck Gen Z actually is

Attached: perpsi.gif (350x272, 1.41M)

It seems most at least agree the starting point is somewhere in the mid to late 90s however. I'm going with that one, since otherwise the age range for generations is a bit to much. After all, someone born in 1983 has little in common with someone born in 1998 or 2000.

If we're going by culture, then clearly the zoomers are worlds away from the millenials. I'd say there are massive behavioral differences even between people born in 1996 and 2000.

Zoomers are the last hope for this planet.

Attached: Gender Revolution.jpg (704x1024, 111.06K)

That's a lot of pressure. I just hope my observations of people around my age being slightly less pozzed isn't something that's limited just to where I live. though growing up with the internet already well-established has has the side effect of more furfags long with more access to honest news though it is better than the alternative of them believing everything they read
I'm glad that was only a subject of ridicule among the people I know.

Attached: memorial_day_special.png (1969x2963, 1.12M)

heh

1998? Fuck you infant nigger.

>(((systemdick))) is (((""necessary"")))
Use Gentoo.

You're posting this in my thread faggot
say that to my face bitch and not online and see what happens
fite me irl

reason? What does it have that debian does not?

You're 30 and NEET and you always will be gramps

Everything is just more pronounced while the population of honest people goes down. it's literally idiocracy.

Attached: goethe-02.jpg (800x1044, 189.71K)

Sigh...

You literally have threads on Zig Forums about gentoo +
>>>/cpu/23
Everything on Debian is bloated, you cannot install libreoffice without java, rxvt without perl and everthing else without avahi. Why somebody need avahi? There is not choice of package version on this crap and if you try install openrc on devuan it breaks on update.

who gives a shit literally nothing will change. none of you niggers are smart enough to be a part of the linux kernel

Attached: bzoomer.png (985x353, 84.38K)

Things already have changed. Linus failed to stop the insertion of weak crypto, alledgedly only to be used for IoT devices. Now with him gone, the barn doors are wide open for the cianiggers.

gentoo, slackware, openbsd

Devuan doesn't have systemd, so it's easier to just use that instead of trying to run Debian without it.

so 1995 or later...?

Attached: 1533698744547.jpg (688x596, 59.97K)

if you didnt grow up in the 90s your not a millinial.

It also doesn't have quality control

Linux doesn't have this "quality control" that you talk about, and systemd only makes it much worse.

Oy vey, common core is working well!!!