Private Trackers

The mission of /ptg/ is to promote the highest possible standards of tracker service by providing members with opportunities for professional development, by recognizing technical competence through examinations and by advancing the interests of its members.

- FAQ pastebin.com/thLgSkNE
- WIKI wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Private_trackers
- PYRAMID i.imgur.com/0QoLttS.jpg
- TEN CURRY COMMANDMENTS pastebin.com/raw/dBbdE73M
- TEN NEON COMMANDMENTS pastebin.com/raw/Ud2pGYaE

Use >>>/g/ptg as a link to find the /ptg/ thread.

Remember the following:

news:
x264 christmas freeleech over
nwcd forever btfo
10 freeleech tokens on red

Attached: 4p.png (1024x768, 202.79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.4chan.org/g/thread/67954629
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Get out, you glow too much.

Who wants to give me an invite?

What do you want an invite to? Post your throwaway email.

What's the fucking purpose, then? What are you gonna discuss? Is this just like the fucking wallpaper or battlestation threads? This is fucking /g/ tier.
Ah, nevermind.

PtP or whatever replaced what.cd. I have tbs of blu-ray rips and flacs, I guarantee you I got shit that's not hosted somewhere. I also have a serb for seeding 24/7

is the /ptg/ irc still a thing?

sent ;)

What's even left of private trackers? I left the scene after whatcd went down, it seemed like a sinking ship

What's the point?

If anyone wants an invite, I will send one to literally any email address

Didn't get one to

Animebytes and ADC are still going strong, if that's your thing.

it's had cuckflare on top of their own custom captcha to view content. how the fuck does a pastebin have a fucking hamburger menu. fuck webscale

Private trackers are some gay shit for retard autists who love the smell of their own ass.

>>>/4cuck/

Better than the "A:10 V:10" YIFI community.

I use a socks5 proxy via PIA on utorrent web server on debian LXC using proxmox and use public trackers all day long, feels good man.

I use no proxy and laugh when my ISP sends me a letter as I throw it in the trash.

I like my configuration and my speeds are awesome for a proxy. Besides its just good opsec.

or

Attached: 008f669b861b9fab64c8a5fff0c02a80ab0fd45bb26e2281f29506c282654a8b.gif (540x422, 131.15K)

Hi Jarrett

At least I kept my ratio high enough to not get banned

Are playing buzzword bingo? Because you're winning.

Attached: 1406666343124.jpg (512x511, 88.83K)

ghostbin or hastebin, either way.

Also IPFS (free) and Sia (paid) should replace private trackers, takes the seed rate guess work out of the equation.

Not really, because shit comments are not a required part of a community.

How do you do that?

Attached: 7981b9eb270ef7bee3d707950a9fc35da369fad4aa5bb6c4785ec9d8d3d54704.png (593x540, 306.14K)

Being proud of having an account on a private tracker is worse than being proud of being a forum moderator.

Attached: furry creature lusting after whats out of reach.jpg (354x605, 261.25K)

wh-wh-what irc channels
i already use #bookz

Private IRC channels. You will not be able to enter them unless someone invites you.

tfw no internet friends

hai guise where to get some bideo games?

GameStop

I have a seedbox and I'd be willing to contribute to the community by ripping music, anime or movies.
Does anybody have invites to red or some other good anime or movie pt?
If so can someone please send me an invite?
I'll post my throwaway mail if someone is willing to do that.

Attached: 152170818344.gif (500x375, 4.68M)

Yeah I have anime. Post it.

literal 5 year old gtfo

Just advocating for my setup is all. Played with all the major VM products, vmware, xen, hyperv... Love Proxmox and LXC is great for home setups with overhead limitations if you want to run whatever services your heart desires! Believe it or not but the seed box containers uses around 37 to 102 mb of memory and runs around 2-3% of my CPU under normal load. Stable as a rock also. This beats the hell out of LVM resource usage but you still have that options if you need it. Combine that with zfs raid options with SSD caching (Turn that "Swappiness" down to one 1 folks or you will kill a cheap ssd quick) give awesome flexibility. Get yourself a 4port intel nic off amazon for cheap and setup LACP for all the bandwith out of the host you will ever need....

So all posturing aside, Information wants to be free so I am sharing this setup with you, it takes some time to get it configured but i know user is up to the task.

Oh and turnkey linux containers if you want a quick start are provided from per-configured repositories once you get your new home server up.

I could go on and on but try it for yourself and see what i mean.

Also fuck private trackers. Fucking ratio scams are for suckers who don't value there time.

Oh irc will always have a warm place in my heart, back when fservers and FTPs ruled the land and dalnet and undernet were my go-tos. DC++ came out mid 90s and it really streamlined the whole process and still was basically IRC.

I'm 9 please be patient

and you actually believe your private tracker is worth anything.
Enjoy your sekrit club! :^)

Attached: 8dd5340a2ebff4c87cfca0208d9287fdd7bcba389524006a8ba42616423c93f4.jpg (402x500, 72.18K)

I also download a lot of my stuff from abjects, criten, scene, etc. but I would also like to join a ptracker. Usually the older stuff doesn't exist on the xdcc bots (specifically I want old star trek seasons and can't find them on any xdcc)

The fuck is wrong with you?

lol

Not as funny as using NSA/FBI Honeypots

no thanks

What do Japs use for file sharing these days? Is perfect dark and share still active?

That's a rather shallow way of looking at it, especially if you pay for a seedbox just because you're a private tracker cuck.

I don't pay for a seedbox either.

you are the biggest brainlet on tech

Attached: 1538847873647.png (1440x1557, 233.56K)

Go back

As long as you can restrain yourself from participating in their faggy irc servers or forums pts are 100% the best way to get content through the internet right now

And btw if you're the type of person who complains about seeding you're the exact reason private trackers even have to exist

You aren't looking hard enough autistic fans have been trading that stuff between each other since before the web was a thing. There is no reason why you should be going to a private tracker for that.

topkek. If you don't know how they work just say so and maybe I'll help you. On second thought stay on your private tracker we don't want you shitting up our space.
topkek again, I'm sorry you're too retarded to find warez.

But they do. Your private trackers are just filled with people downloading content from the sources I mentioned and re-uploading it to your tracker.

I complain about seeding because it's fucking retarded on private trackers. Seeding in itself isn't bad but when they start demanding you maintain a ratio it becomes useless when I can get the content elsewhere, sooner and faster, with no requirement to seed at all.

Attached: b22351815564fa53820202959bce27f3857d0eac94a6e93397b7e5431096b58d.gif (500x370, 132.46K)

You mean, non-retards are the reason PTs have to exist?
Any seeding requirement past 1:1 is insanity by definition, it's a file SHARING network for fuck's sake, yet they exist.
Also seeding requirements are competitive, meaning if both A and B have the file C wants the seeding has to be split between them instead of granted to both, meaning either of them can try and kick the other out by seeding faster.
A mixed bandwidth + local storage requirement (or incentive) would be much smarter, but playing secret club is more important and unreachable requirements are a good way to bring in (((donations))).

Private trackers are only good when the ratio isn't measured entirely by the upload size but also by seeding time. Because a lot of people in this world still are on ADSL.

Kill yourself, subhuman. Enjoy your lackluster content seeded by one guy unless it's some plebeian jewish garbage like "OMG last Games of Thrones season!!!" encoded by someone who couldn't find his asshole with a map.

Can you delusional fucks give me one example of something I can't find by just using a search engine? WTF are you trading, LS studio galleries? LMAO!

find this movie for me:Highway to Dhampus

Attached: cover16.jpg (620x620, 53.51K)

How about something I'd actually care to find? Weebshit for example is plenty easy to find, even obscure doujins most of the time. And if there was something I absolutely couldn't find anywhere, if I thought it was important enough, I'd just buy it and make it publicly available, because I'm not a huge secret club faggot who's scared of ISPs that never do jack shit, and it would probably cost me less both in time and finance than joining a private tracker, and If you're truly hording something so rare that it can't even be obtained by normal means, then you're just scum. So what great wealth of esoteric content is allegedly available on private trackers? This is never explained. I'm not enticed by your facebook tactic of "Get an invite and maybe you can find out what all the rage is about XD" Especially when I see shit like:

It's beyond absurd. I am actually disgusted that there are human beings out there who spend their time doing this. Well don't worry, because nobody is clamoring for invites. Say what you will, but nobody on usenet acts like this, only private tracker fucks do this in a sad attempt to attract more pay piggies with their marketing scheme tactic. No one is going to make a thread about IRCs, only to say "Yeah you can join ours, but we need to set-up an interview, we're gonna need a resume, with references of course." When it comes to unwarranted elitism, private tracker fags are like the arch meme on steroids.

respect!
just give a peek: boards.4chan.org/g/thread/67954629
they are doing this just to show how miserable they are
private tracker cucks are the filthiest scum to walk this earth

what's with this fucking carrot nose sign?
it's fucking everywhere!

Where have you been for the last 6 years of 'ironic shitposting'?

I really miss underground gamer, the only tracker I had a good ratio on.

Attached: Folder.jpg (800x794, 131.16K)

wow that is VASTLY different than invite only trackers
if you're just here to shit on people and telling them how your totally not private alternatives are better without telling people how to enter then what's the point?

you're just letting everyone know that you've never actually been on any of the good super sekrit trackers

Attached: 189279841641625.png (848x480, 334.89K)

lol the backpedalling is real

UG was pure quality. It's bullshit that they had to shut down when they basically only had abandonware.

Attached: e29486748900.jpg (564x423, 24.01K)

This is precisely why I ask what the point is. The entirety of the OP is fucking pointless. How am I supposed to interpret this meaninglessness? It's a ton of fluff surrounding a breadcrumb that'll lead you off to a cuckchan general. Invite your good ol' internet buddies BUT WATCH OUT the mods from the tracker are in here monitoring if you're inviting strangers off the same platform the advertisement was placed! This thread is an advertisement so blatant that I'm surprised it hasn't been at least bumplocked. OH WAIT. I think this was my report too, I can't remember. Stop helping your butt buddies advertise here techie. Rule 7.

Doesn't change the fact it is unequivocally an advertisement

Attached: unknown.png (1027x61, 10.54K)

Does anybody still use DC++ anymore?

Hey, sorry for my late reply, had much to do yesterday for work.

[email protected]

Most PTs have minimum share requirements between 0.6-0.8. That's perfectly reasonable to ask you to share a little over half of what you download

fake news, most good movie/tv rips come from hdb. Nobody downloads scene garbage anymore

They are not insane, but they aren't very reasonable either because of their competitive nature and because they incentivize having much more combined upload bandwidth than what is requested (which is a waste).
It would be better to prioritize storage redundancy by giving credit to everyone seeding a file while it's being requested, and giving out bonus credits to people seeding files with low seed counts.

The goal of private trackers, is to make money.
So one can say what they want, that's the final goal.

Now, is usenet still a thing? I find it pretty expansive to pay 5 dollars per months, when most of my needs are easely met by tpb, or some local to my country regular torrent website.

Usenet is still a thing. I would advise getting block accounts instead of paying monthly unless you expect to pull more than 300-500gb per month. Combined with things like sonarr and radarr, and a couple of decent NZB indexers (the good ones will want you to pay, but for some it's a one time payment) and you get automated piracy and no seeding.

Anyone remember the guys working for a swedish ISP and hosting a topsite on their workplace servers?
Shit was pretty cash.

Attached: 1535117635331.jpg (890x719, 57.29K)

Private trackers are honeypots.

Everything is a honeypot.

Time for you to leave

MUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
CUCKCHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Completely pointless thread. Private trackers are avoided for very specific reasons but some people simply never learn. Enjoy your VIP honeypots. Content (of educational value) can be found via other methods.

I've been on private trackers for almost a decade now and have never been banned. Just don't use their forums, it's not hard. The (((community))) is cancer, but the content is unmatched

then give us the info of your super non-sekrit clubs and how to find them

I constantly use the forums and IRC and have never been banned.

idk you're probably just a mundane faggot. I don't see how anyone could enjoy talking to the people on any of the major gazelle trackers

>another person pointing out there are (((other sources)))
got it, you're made you never made it into a private tracker that allows you to leech as much as you want without ratio so you pretend they're all shit anyways

That depends entirely on your sphere of interest. I have in fact never failed to find something I was looking for. Are there any private trackers with raw Japanese content for example? If there are, it probably isn't more than perfect dark, or even TT and DDL sites.
I have a one-of-a-kind dragon dildo to sell you at the invite-only dog-fucking museum. You might not have an interest in those things, but it's so exclusive it must be good. Everyone will be jealous that your in such an elite club. Oh, and don't invite anyone without a rigid interview process, or you're banned. In any case, never mind private trackers in themselves, are you people really so dense as to not understand how abrasive the OP is, and how it renders the thread pointless while linking to a thread on cuckchan?

Well I mostly talk about technology and the majority of the people I talk to are cuckchanners.

anyone ;_;?

sent ;)

I think you're largely correct, although I haven't ever been on a private tracker. I mainly download lossless music and books, and it's only occasional when I can't find it from some source, typically Rutracker or Soulseek for music or Genlib for books.

While I can't say whether a private tracker would afford me better luck in finding, say, somewhat obscure works of Japanese fusion from the 70s/80s, I have been able to find at least 90% of everything I've searched for, although I've sometimes had to compromise in quality with music.

Hey thanks o7, I appreciate it but you didn't send me anything.

Attached: 4fb037036f7cf279d336d65f60e6e33bf71f347a11c52ebfa372b5ee1d950025.png (331x672, 150.69K)

Attached: 1537927395198.png (1346x767, 277.19K)

I won't let this thread die.

Bump

Stop being a faggot. Either way you're required to seed. What's the point when you can just leech literally anywhere else without all the retard rules?

I don't care where they come from they can be found everywhere. One group isn't supplying the entire internet. I assure you most are still getting "scene garbage" because they follow rules to ensure playback works on common set top boxes. The rules exist for a reason.

I gave you the sources. Usenet *bin and IRC. If you're too much of a retard to find what you want based on that you're hopeless anyway.

You don't actually have to do anything yourself to seed. Just leave your torrent client open while you use your computer.

Some ISPs still provide Usenet as part of their basic Internet service. I get it with my 30 euro/month ADSL.

Do you know how torrents work?