⌘-F no webm thread

WEBM THREAD

Post your Zig Forums related webms.

Attached: 57zs402xw.webm (352x262, 370.33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jtDKMHkiLvo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Juicero
crunchbase.com/organization/juicero
youtube.com/watch?v=bCodVbucTbo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: Juicero.mp4 (640x360, 6.76M)

Attached: 908427536.webm (640x480, 7.95M)

Attached: Juicero part 2.mp4 (720x480, 6.87M)

Let me one up you with a YTP of that webm: youtube.com/watch?v=jtDKMHkiLvo

Attached: A simple Z80 computer with VGA and BASIC-G2qJkNlncxs.mp4 (540x360, 5.38M)

Attached: 092847x53.mp4 (854x328, 1.18M)

Can't have a webm thread without this classic

Attached: stallmanisgreat.webm (720x576, 6.93M)

are you 14?

What in the blazes of soylent green is this ?

Attached: babby-goes-fast.webm (1024x768, 7.9M)

>>>/4chan/
>>>/g/

maybe you'd find a thread if your keyboard worked. too poor for that $900 repair, peasant?

Haha, gotcha! It took only 12 replies before somebody noticed me hinting at being a Mac user; the archnemesis of Zig Forums imageboard culture! Of course, I am not actually a Mac user, 'tis but a ruse.

It's one of the great stories of how distant silicon valley can be from anything resembling reality.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Juicero

Overpriced juicer that does literally nothing except push the already-juiced contents out of a package so numales don't injure their hotwheels-tier arms

Why the fuck does it need to be connected to the internet? It is never mentioned in the video.

picrelated

Attached: 400.jpg (295x400, 104.66K)

1) DRM. It scans the juice bag's product key and verifies that it's from the producer (No 3rd party bags allowed)
2) it also verifies the bags aren't past their best before date. The juice bags expire after 8 days, after which the machine will refuse to press them.

[tor users can't post webms]

Attached: encoded reliable k6.mp4 (310x174, 15.21M)

Attached: wtf.webm (400x220, 1.02M)

I didn't know what this machine was and just looked it up. I can beleive someone would actually construct or buy this madness. Wasn't this just a scheme to live a comfy life for a couple of years on the tab of the investors?

/fucko/ wasn't joking about the explosives, kiddo

I honestly thought you where joking until i read the juicero wikipedia

tewll me what anime this is so I can insult anyone who recommends it to me
7/10 sub though

You are fooling nobody here. You like it and you want to watch it. Probably want to jerk off to it too.

Attached: 9048357404.webm (608x256, 3.5M)

was meant for this guy

Attached: 0935847690349.webm (480x360, 787.35K)

the corset and limbwear raises her to a generous 1.5 / 10. would DBAN on sight. i don't know how you could honestly consider her jerkable.

Attached: little-endian girl.jpg (460x460, 66.52K)

It's like a joke, but they mean it.

Remind to invest in tantalum caps.

Oh the good ol' time, too bad this meme did not age well.

One of us is very confused.

Attached: 1538002561-1.jpg (480x480, 28.25K)

I have always fucking hated mr robot for their commie shill nigger faggotry and refuse to watch it but THIS takes the fucking jew and burns it alive. These fucking people, have the audacity to suggest GNOME is better than KDE??? This is fucking nigger faggotry right here and it only goes to prove my point that mr robot is a show for faggots

*including the fact (((they))) hinted it was the best DE

That's from the first season though, I don't know when that was filmed but Gnome probably wasn't too bad back then and KDE wasn't all that advanced.

are you defending gnome?

Also I don't think they really cared about the DEs, at that point of the show they were just trying to force a lot of "tech literate" stuff to desperately get the attention from techies, the scene from that video was in my opinion one of the cringiest attempts, but after the bait and switch the show is all about the protagonist's mental illness.

No.

Attached: windows.webm (896x504, 206.96K)

reminder that many executives use Tor for opsec purposes

OP, if you have time I want to talk you about the guide in my life. There is someone in heaven who loves us more than anyone ever could. Do you want to confess your sins today and be able to talk with him?

IIRC it's "Star Driver." I took about ten minutes for me to tell that it was crap, but I forced myself to watch the entire first episode anyway.

I had just seen the "A Race In Space Is Dangerous, Baby" episode of Space Dandy, and read somewhere that t was largely a parody of Star Driver. I think Watanabe just heard the English title and got the idea for the episode from that.

Don't watch Star Driver. Watch Space Dandy. It's terribly underrated.

it's a show by and for anonymoose, of course they like their gay Gnome skid shit. it was actually fun to watch while they were trying to hax the banks and shit. then it just got gay and season 2 was AIDS

Didn't realize Gnome was for skids, thanks.

Holy fucking shit I completely forgot about this thing. It's just ridiculous on so many levels I don't even know where to start.

Just a reminder
crunchbase.com/organization/juicero
ONE HUNDRED AND EIGHTEEN MILLION AMERICAN FUN BUX IN FUNDING

No the creator wanted to make a juicer which operated on a SaaS-like business model so that he could make a fuckton of continual revenue.

They don't get anything anymore, the company went bankrupt a few months after they released it. All they have now is an expensive piece of of useless tech sitting in their kitchen which literally will do nothing except complain it can't connect to the web service.

Have you read the bible cunt? Come back after you have read it.

If you have actually read the bible and haven't figured out it is fiction, you are retarded.

Attached: upstanding young man.jpg (640x480, 50.38K)

>read the (((bible)))
it's literally a CoC. kys

Can someone please tell me the name of the song?

Attached: short a few brain cells.mp4 (360x240, 2.77M)

no

-t. fedoralord who has never read a bible

Did you not think there was a reason for this nigger? No of course you didn't, because you didn't ask, or lurk. Instead, you decided to take it on yourself to further fuck up the board with your /g/ancer.

Also can confirm Mr. Robot is pure nigger faggotry - like this OP is.
Make a thread in >>>/webm/ you absolute nigger. This isn't >>>/4chan/ or >>>/g/

Because everyone was raving about Mr.Robot I binged watched the shit to have an informed opinion on it. It's retarded as fuck.
IIRC on some of the screens he's hacking 127.1 while root.

If you use mac and have not figured out it is gay you are retarded.

It's good coc, bad coc.

being a macfag

this

Make sure to follow the parts that say that you'll be happy if you "dasheth" your children on stone, too.

youtube.com/watch?v=bCodVbucTbo

For small webms with almost unreadable text, is there a way to watch them zoomed in mpv/smplayer without smoothing them? The same way you can zoom images by just making each pixel bigger. It's much easier to read or more legitimate than shitty sharpening filters. I want no filters. Smoothing is nice when you downscale, but it looks like blurry shit when you upscale and need to be able to read the text. Polite sage, but I thought the webm thread might have an answer.

The nerve of these hipsters.

Attached: 2018-10-08-145509_1359x37_scrot.png (1359x37, 8.76K)

generally this is called nearest neighbour. Mpv will do this with --scale=nearest

le funny webum thread, am i right?

Attached: government_tracking_devices.webm (854x480, 4.16M)

Attached: how_not_to_basic.webm (600x338, 2.87M)

that was cruel.

Juicero is (was) a spying device

CoC affects the whole LINUX community and all useds of GNU/Linux

GNOME 3 has been always shit.

I use the TempleOS to speak with God.

JESUS was killed because of KIKES like you. FUCK YOU Zig Forums has been always a CHRISTIAN board. Go back to >>>/oven/ where you belong.

worse than >>>/g/

Attached: GUI interface using visual basic to track the killers IP address CSI-hkDD03yeLnU.webm (640x360 4.19 MB, 6.44M)

Also this

Attached: numb3rs_irc.webm (640x360, 5.88M)

internally_confused.jpg

I feel bad for that baby. Dumb parents don't have the decency to secure their shit and give themselves a false sense of security which is worse than letting her sleep in the dark with no baby monitor. Poor little girl was awoken to fucking Sanic Geaux Faust. Scared her for the rest of her life. Shitty parents need to get rid of this camera bullshit and do what people did before all this """"technology improved our lives"""".

You mean the parts where Malachi records how David was told by God to not let a single living person leave Canaan? Are you talking about war and trying to apply it to raising a family? Are you a jew?

Attached: install linux.webm (480x270, 7.81M)

Attached: lain_gangster.webm (638x360, 591.58K)

Could've been much worse. It was good the thing was exploited by a tryhard memester and not some sicko. Not everything should have wifi.

vid related

Attached: 2018-10-09 23-47-13.mp4 (1024x576, 8.72M)

In season 3, Elliot realizes he was retarded and tries to make things better.

Attached: triangle.webm (880x482, 60.73K)

I know this is a TV show, shit can be dumb but the creators of this show need to remove themselves from existence.

Was the answer to the question: "Hey you tech nerd loser! I'm an amazing screen writer. Can you give me a techie phrase for my realistic hacker character to say?"

Attached: QOMsZvwOu.webm (320x240, 391.8K)

This guy is not funny.

All this work just to drink some overly processed juice.

is this in eshell?

this is 43 minutes long user

Attached: autism-car.webm (1366x768, 9.89M)

That's unironically a suggestion over on
/cyber/
/cyber/res/15933.html#44356

Longer is possible, I just haven't put in the time to figure out how do it myself though.

Attached: Streaming_this_movie_because_Im_so_great.webm (640x272, 16M)

Honest to god, it's like being the first guy in the street to put up curtains. People start muttering "what's he doing in there?" and "he must be a fucking freak if he has something to hide." Everyone constantly asking about the fucking curtains every fucking day. You start telling them about the advantages of curtains and people laugh and say "you don't really think you are being watched through your window do you?" and they act like you're a paranoid freak. So either you're a sick freak or a disturbed schizoid and it doesn't matter how many hours you waste explaining yourself because nobody will ever understand what curtains are or their purpose.

Always be prepared to defend matters of freedom. Know your talking points and repeat every single time. This is what I do in my own defense of using free software and avoiding my use of cell phone.

Systemdicks btfo

Attached: Slackware linux 2.0 on 386DX-40 8Mb RAM-YXuPCTQjwSc.mp4 (480x360, 10.2M)

Attached: Linux Foundation Promo 2009.mp4 (512x288, 13.01M)

Attached: Exposing_SEGA's_Insanity_with_Hardware.webm (1280x720, 10.6M)

wtf i hate free software now

Attached: the anime club guys.png (490x281, 109.32K)

I'm actually impressed by the webm's size for this length and quality

You know it's supposed to be humorous, right?

Linux is not free software. Linux-libre, an FSF project, is free software.

Looniggs is released under the GPL, how is it not free software? I realize alot of the authors, Linus included, are Open Sores fags, but that doesn't change how the kernel itself is licensed.

Linux is free software being licensed under the GPL. The problem is that it includes binary blobs that are nearly impossible to study what it does. What Linux-libre does is remove those binary blobs.

RMSdancing.webm

Most of Linux is released under GPL, but some parts aren't, there are a high amount of binary blobs that are in the default linux kernel that are there for certain pieces of hardware to work, obviously being a binary blob they aren't Free software and they're obviously not licensed under GPL.

Attached: AspireAssist - New, Reversible Weight Loss Procedure-kH8QswdGEGne.mp4 (854x480, 3.43M)

What the fuck is this shit?