Shocking news regarding Google Plus

arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2018/10/google-exposed-non-public-data-for-500k-users-then-kept-it-quiet/

One, it was still around. Two, it had at least half a million users.

Anyway, it's officially dead now.

Attached: meanwhile-google-plus.jpg (475x356, 37.25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/COLNJ
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The half million users can be mostly attributed to the Ingress players worldwide.

hope my crossdressing pictures on google drive didnt get exposed

I just thought it was common knowledge that they sold your personal information regardless since the start.
Fuck this botnet.

moot ("if I stab everyone in the back, I can become as rich as MySpace Tom!!") is unemployed?

moot can hang out with Linus in the unemployment office now.

Don't you mean youtube?

Me too. Unless you're a cute trap. Then I hope the opposite.

hurry up and gas yourself kike

Fuck off back to Zig Forums nigger.

sodomites go to hell

Good thing traps are 100% straight then.

If the sexes are the same it is not straight by definition.

A shame. I actually used Google Plus for stuff. It's like Quora but less /g/-tier cirkeltrek and Indians.

when you never use your real data
anyone with a bit of money can get your and millions of others email addresses from advertiser's database.
public knowledge...?

Read the article.

Repent and you will be saved.

do you still believe in santa claus too?

Why the fuck are you doing on anime site to begin with if you're (((Christian)))?

After Canv.as and Google+ is he finally going to give up on the internet? And I remember reading that Google had their own internal image board for employees only, that's probably the only reason why he was employed there in the first place.

archive.is/COLNJ

Attached: e603eacaeca17364806fafd0239468de0e1f6dc567f0e045b6cfda0bd0c02e1b.png (1180x977, 786.95K)

St. Nicolas was a real person.

>(((Christian)))
Christianity is not jewish.

It was because you needed it to have a YouTube account.

I wonder what it's like.

Yes. He died a while ago (probably a pretty cool guy). He is not quite the same as Santa Claus though.
Except for the entire (((Old Testament))) and (((God))), right?
It's literally a fork of judaism (there were both improvements and regressions but at least it's still being updated).

Didn't they basically deprecate the Old Testament though?

Botnet from the get-go

Only if you're using the Latter-Day Saint fork. I hear the Catholic branch gets bugfixes every now and then, but seems to be unstable compared to the version from ages ago that the Orthodox and Protestant dev team forked to revert some broken code.

RIP PIP HOORAH!

What the fuck? They exposed private user data without being paid for it by a vested interest? How dare they!

rate my google+opsec (if ever a paradox existed):
how the fuck is google login the only popular site without captchas what the fuck?

only major fails I can think of are keyboard timing analysis, but through ssh may create an abnormal delay

opsec is a fun hobby and google could be a challenging yet feasible adversary

Attached: mpv-shot0001.jpg (712x537, 71.16K)

my real name is Muhammed BigMcLargeHuge Smith

CINO here. Although calling myself Christian, I find no attraction to the competition between (((My fellow Christians))) in their lapping Isn'treal's feet. I like some stuffs from NT and I like white Christian celebrations (except the jewish part).

i am shocked

Hooray! Fuck Google+ and it's forced integration with Youtube.