SJWs are back at it again

And they've got their sights on Uncle Bob
twitter.com/martinfowler/status/1049659645361618947

Attached: tumblr_inline_o6kzog5fbq1rpakum_1280.jpg (1024x683, 162.26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/hgg/res/263233.html
invidio.us/watch?v=ecIWPzGEbFc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Who's Uncle Bob? The Slackware guy?
I have twitter, facebook, etc. blackholed in my DNS

Someone with a twitter account should reply to this and say
and watch the internet explode

Attached: duck.png (518x171, 10.68K)

Good; fuck that OOP-preaching faggot.

The agile, clean architecture guy

Pajeet detected

Attached: IMG_20181009_181436_746.jpg (480x207, 23.28K)

It takes 5 mins to sign up fag

A: commit 'partisan slap'
B: object to 'partisan slap'
C (to B): HEY, CUT IT OUT WITH THE 'partisan slap' SHIT. CAN'T WE BE ABOVE POLITICS FOR A LITTLE WHILE?

This could have so easily been solved by lying about when her husband goes to work. If he leaves at 10AM should have said that he would leave by 9AM, that way if the buyer is really a perv who wants to wait until the husband is gone he would have arrived at 9:30 or so and the husband would have still been around.

But yeah, shit like this is why I don't let strangers into my house. It's basic common sense.

Or like millions have already done, purchasing and learning how to use a piece of old technology called a firearm.

Reading her tweets gave me a raging erection. She even described what kind of dress she was wearing. It's a pity she's probably just making it up.

Why would she mention her husband's work schedule at all? If he leaves at 10, just tell the guy he needs to be there at 9. If he shows up late, don't open the fucking door.

I know it's amusing to follow each "SJW" ""happening"", but let me suggest something else: stop doing that, and instead focus on improving yourself.
This doesn't mean that you're letting those fuckers ruin everything, but rather that you'll fight with actions instead of words. You can't reason with someone who's crazy, and even if you try (to convince onlookers), you'll have to compete with 24/7 media propaganda.
By focusing on improving yourself instead, in becoming someone who can actually contribute, and doing so meaningfully, you become someone who can rightly tell these people to fuck off when they come to pozz projects on which you're a member.
If you decide to continue giving attention to these freaks, and that's the only thing you do, then you're just part of the problem.

Can you homos make a separate >>>/techdrama/ board already, or at least confine this culture wars shit to one thread?

>>>Zig Forums

Uncle Bob of "The last programming language", who says Clojure is the future when compared to Python and JS.
Consider that Eric SS Raymond already warned that this shit will happen... another one bites the dust

>>>/trannypol/

Yeah and Martin Fowler knows better. He's virtue signalling like a good goy.

>>>/Gulag/

>>>/out/
>>>/trannypol/
>>>/oven/

he is a meme tbh

< no-dev

(You)
That's what I said.

Yeah ok buddy retard

DONT

USE

TWITTER

Twitter is where all the original content it these days. Half the good memes posted around here are from twitter.

Attached: f1877721824.gif (500x281, 281.24K)

ERIC SS RAYMOND WILL GAS THESE KIKES

Oh, good. That guy deserves to get shit on and I don't care who's doing it.

nice coca cola advertisement.

Yeah sorry bud the OC is made there not here. Has been that way since 2016.

This honestly. Posting threads about petty twitter drama is some /g/-tier fucking retarded shit. They should just take it to >>>/g/ already and stop shitting up our board.

Jesus christ this place really has been taken over by cuckchan

stop these fucking pedos they put pedo shit in their game
8ch.net/hgg/res/263233.html

Uncle Bob has been virtue signaling for more diversity in tech for years.
He has a spic son and a nigger grandson.
When kikes like Fowler back-stub him this disgusting boomer deserves it.

That's not at all what he says. He's on the static typing side, which means both Clojure and Python have to go.
invidio.us/watch?v=ecIWPzGEbFc

This is /pol-g/ now

This is /nu-pol-g/ now.

better than /g/

of course.

both uncle bob and martin fowler are niggers anyway